Best single target talent configuration

I’m currently running a zeal, Fires, Seraphim, Sanctified and I’m getting great dps with great mid fight burst. It doesn’t feel clunky as my old Templars Verdict, Fires, Divine Purpose, Final Reckoning build.

What’s your current build and has it brought you and dps success?

I think it depends on your gear, but I think that spec isn't "optimal"
    Using my toon and your build, it is 74 dps lower... if you are trying to be plus ultra then you should swap around possibly. I don't think 74 dps really matters in the long run though.

That also has my AoE legendary belt on instead of mad paragon, not sure how much that would change the sim, likely just make the numbers better single target.
    I highly recommend the AoE legendary, I am constant top dps in mythic+ trash (and mythics are mostly about the trash from what I've seen). I also do extremely well on the bosses too, but may not be top depending on what other classes are there.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...a5H7MHz6dDoGBt

I'm running Execution Sentence, Blade of Wrath, Holy Avenger, and Final Reckoning. I'm sure this isn't the top simming build, but ES+FR gives great ST burst, and Wake+FR+DS, etc. gives great AoE burst. I'm using the Mad Paragon for all content but that's because the AoE memory refuses to drop for me. If I had that I'd use it for m+, for certain.

Holy Avenger+Avenging Wrath gives amazing burst, though their CDs don't line up well, which is a little annoying. This combination also gives great burst healing in PvP (and elsewhere, of course).

I don't think you are ever supposed to take final reck(in pve), it is always a loss vs sanc wrath, with or without mad paragon. I mean the numbers are so small at this level in the difference so do what is fun and feels good. Unless you are running like 15+ or mythic raids I wouldn't be worrying about too much about squeezing 50 more dps out, if you are having issues, that wouldn't matter, it is likely another issue like not understanding a boss mechanic or something like that.

Just because I can, I simmed your build on my char (ilvl 192, higher ilvl may swing different). but it is a 200 dps loss over my build.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...Fi7vus1B1JjXKt

Zeal/Blade/Sera/SW is my best simming ST combo, but I have always preferred how Crusade feels to use, so I'm going with Zeal/Blade/Sera/Crusade. It's about an 80 dps loss, which isn't a big deal to me, as I rarely get anywhere near the sim dps anyway.