Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Have you ever quitted a guild for this

Hello,

I'm in this guild of people and we are trying to do heroic castle natria. The problem i'm having is that most of the members are always high. Usually I don't care. But, they are so high that they even finish their word. I got an heavy french accent amnd even I am not that bad.

Have you ever thought about quitting a guild because of something similar?

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable reason to quit a guild.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Ive quit for much less.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This sounds like the kind of guild I'd quit without saying anything. Just poof! outta here.

If you're not comfortable for any reason leave. It doesn't have to be a "good" reason. There are other guilds out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    This sounds like the kind of guild I'd quit without saying anything. Just poof! outta here.
    "Dude... Didn't we have another DPS?"
    "What? Nooooooo man, what?"
    "Whatever dude."
    "Yeah whatever."

Leave OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledch View Post
    But, they are so high that they even finish their word.
    What? I don't get this, are you high maybe?

oh heck,I know what happens when you get just two high players in a feedback loop of "I'm so high right now" "I'm rolling a joint right now dude" "dude I'm smoking" "dude me too"

I don't even want to imagine it with a whole guild

Hello,

I'm in this guild of people and we are trying to do heroic castle natria. The problem i'm having is that most of the members are always high. Usually I don't care. But, they are so high that they even finish their word. I got an heavy french accent amnd even I am not that bad.

Best to avoid addicts of any kind.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    I once quit a guild because their Discord server had a separate channel where they would promote furry art. And like 60% (mainly officers and GM herself) of the raid members had furries icon set for their profiles. Couldn't even stomach to raid with them, I left the guild as soon as I joined that channel to read about the guild rules.
    Lemme guess, they all mained Vulpera.

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    What? I don't get this, are you high maybe?
    He said he is french could be a typo too

Never. We've had a few druggies that we had to kick for that reason however.

You can quit a guild for whatever reason. WoW is a game you play in your freetime and since they don't pay you money or something, why bother to stay? You don't even need a reason to quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I can't say I've ever had to quit a guild for that, but I've had to bench or even gkick a few people who were so habitually drunk and/or stoned that they couldn't function to raid or else made a nuisance of themselves.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

100% valid reason to quit. I wouldn't want to raid with a group of idiots, add drugs into it and I'm out. I wouldn't even consider it.

tbh people who play games constantly high are usually obnoxious twats.

I wouldn't join a guild like that to begin with.

Hello,

Never waste your time playing in a guild with people who only care about themselves. Raiding ist something you do as a team and a good team respects its members. And getting high af, not caring about other players who try to do their very best to perform, is the exact opposite.

You pay to play this game, if you don't want to raid with a bunch of stoners then don't. You don't own them a thing unless they are paying your sub.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

It's not like they're gonna notice anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    It's not like they're gonna notice anyway.
    I pretty sure they will. I am their best healer. There's a big difference between me and the others.