Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    having to start from scratch on an alt for Torghast is bad enough.

Now you want me to run 18 floors... 8 times... for a mount?

Mage Tower at least had cool shit tied to it. But Torghast? A pet, a toy, a title, and a mount. Woo.
    Then do not do it? Where is the part that says "You HAVE TO DO IT!"?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    not seeing anything about how many floors there are per layer...or am i missing something
    18 floors per layer .)

I'd like to see more souls actually being - you know - tormented in Torghast. At the moment it's mostly just groups of mobs standing around chatting, and the odd soul chained to the floor. Where's the horror?

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Which is exactly what the dude before me was bitching about.
    Nope, you have to unlock each layer by completing it as you had to do with the other scenarios of torghast.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Why are people on MMO-Champion always so negative? It's all whining and whining and whining.
    its basic psychology,no1 comes to forums to praise stuff when they are happy with it,people only talk about stuff when they dislike something,its kinda like the saying,we remember the hits and forget the misses,even if the misses account for 99% of it

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Are the Twisted Corridors floors shorter than standard Torghast, or is a whole layer run going to take much longer than standard layer 8?
    They're not shorter, they are the same size..

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    I mean, i like Torghast as a gameplay feature, but there is very little incentive to do it more than once (a week for soul ash) and these one time rewards likely won't make me run it multiple times aswell.
    Quite the opposite of Islands, where the feature was boring af, but almost too many rewards for how little they differed.
    same for m+ past 15,and its still done by a ton of people

10+ Year Old Account
    oh well at least on the plus side if you've been going hard since Week 1 on your main you finished your legendary up last week saving Green Jesus.

I just wish there was a way that you could queue higher layers with a friend and complete it with them on an alt and have Layer 8 unlocked. Imagine the Carry Possibilities!

I just want them to make the layers unlocked account wide so I can just jump to last floor on my Pally and catch up to my DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    They're the same. It's gonna take a long time to get through all of it.

Also, it seems people are thinking that layer 8 twisting corridors is the same difficulty as layer 8 standard torghast. It's not, it's significantly harder unless they nerfed the hell out of it. Twisting corridors is supposed to be the challenge mode of Torghast. One way to look at it is forget the layers and only think about floors. Maxing out "standard" Torghast requires you to clear floor 48 (6 floors x 8 layers). Maxing Twisting Corridors requires you to clear floor 144 (18 floors x 8 layers). It is probably only possible for the most dedicated and skilled players right now, if it is even possible for anyone to clear at all.
    I did it in beta, with 197 ilvl, vengeance demon hunter, first time I did layer 8 it took me 5 hours, yes, 5- But I keep doing it just for fun and at the end I could do the layer 8 in less than two hours. Twisting corridors allow you to change the two fisrt powers if you don't like them, you can enter, see the powers and if you don't like them or want one specific, just re-enter till you got that one. With my Dh the power I always search is the one that allow to control any humanoid creature to fight along you for 1 minute and has 45 seconds CD. I basically control an elite over an over and he helps me killing . The problem is that there are no cretaures on the bosses room and there you are you and only you (an your powers) to defeat the boss

https://subefotos.com/ver/?14c83bfd7...7941e7627o.jpg
    Last edited by Selennah; 2021-01-05 at 09:22 PM.

Floor twelve of layer one and the boss has almost twice the health of the last boss in a layer eight soul ash run. I'll pass on this time sink trap thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Floor twelve of layer one and the boss has almost twice the health of the last boss in a layer eight soul ash run. I'll pass on this time sink trap thanks.
    It's worst on floor 18 xD

I don't even want to play this expansion until a patch comes out just to avoid this place sigh!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let the salt and tears flow.

I will likely do a wing every other day, wing 1 wasn't too bad on my pally till I hit floor 16 and I hit some nasty magic damage.

Arms sure is fun. Spammed Condemn on the final boss with infinite rage and the target getting knocked down every time it gets hit.

What exactly do they mean with the "the rewards are for you and you alone" part? That sounds like these are character bound, but with the next sentence it seems like you can get the achievment and the rewards only once. Surely Blizzard wouldn't stoop that low.. right?

Can you take a break between the layers or can you not?

I'm with others who have said that requiring a single solid 18 floor time investment with no save points might be to much. Yes plenty of players can commit that much time but plenty of others cannot.
    Even a single 'save' point half way where you can leave and come back later would probably be enough.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I think what they meant by that is you can't sell the mounts and things and you can only earn them once. I assume they are account wide as most toys mounts and pets are

"Treasure-seekers should also note that these plunders are for you and you alone, rewards from Twisting Corridor achievements can only be earned once." -- This seems to mean that the achievement is not account-wide so if you want the mount for other characters you have to repeat it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by verganas View Post
    "Treasure-seekers should also note that these plunders are for you and you alone, rewards from Twisting Corridor achievements can only be earned once." -- This seems to mean that the achievement is not account-wide so if you want the mount for other characters you have to repeat it?
    Literally as I read the last sentence I heard my TV in the other room and someone said "The stupidest thing in the fucking world".

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset