Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    so lets say I run Mists 10 times this week for a chance at that sweet dagger. Will the great vault only have loot from MISTS or will it be from any other mythic dungeon?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you could aim for a better chance at weapons and trinkets.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Thats a really good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Badge gear has always offered trash compared to actual good PVE gear.

If you think saving 90 badges for 2-3 slots of 213 gear will make gearing amazing in not sure what to tell you.
    it doesnt matter if gear has subpar stats - its giving people the reason to log in into game .

this system worked well for years - it was always a mistake to remove it.

its the last moment to save wow and bring back badges .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    It was a way to get at least entry level gear and still progress even if say unlucky or you just prefer to do simpler stuff..it made EVERYTHING rewarding
    yup - even if you were unlucky in raid you got currency and got few pieces of raid gear.

now its gone - and so are casuals.

Ion made another WoD - because he hates casual players

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Not being in a guild i can't even use it so fuck the guildless i guess.
    Ofc you can... most of my m+ and pvp is through pugs. You can even pug raids.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

i think the new concept is very very good. like it alot more then bfa concept because i dont feel forced to do the weekly mythic as only pvp-boi. on top of that i get 3 options per character (3 chars) each week and thats alot i guess. i had good and bad loot in it (2 times a staff for my rsham - come on blizz) but overall my gear improved every week so far and its nice that i can upgrade the pvp loot when i get higher pvp ranks so the old items from like the first week when my alts werent that high still matters.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    So you're rocking multiple 226/233 pieces. I would say keep getting those lol. You are the 1% that the great vault really isn't for.
    apperently nothing is for that 1%

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    you can not do 10 M+? like ... if you don't want to do it then don't.
    That is the whole point of this system. You don't have to do more then you want.
    then sadly i miss out on the one thing im lacking...a good weap since im still rocking a 200 and sime im still a trial unless i get a orb myself from the raid the vault is the best chance i have of getting 1 while means getting as may options i can sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    What annoys me is that I keep getting basically only rings and cloaks... it's like BFA's chest-of-disappointment all over again but you get taunted 5-6 times instead of 1.

Believe me or not but last week I took a ring from the chest, this week I took the exact same damn ring (due to higher ilev) and everything else was trash. You can place your bets on what I will get tomorrow..........
    Another upgrade? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. I've been getting 3 options every week and every week it's a clear upgrade. Even in dirty alts that I don't even care about I do an LFR wing. UPGRADES.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    who are you kidding? the gearing system in bfa was vastly superior.

sure you have 9 chances at 1 piece of better loot rather than 1 from the weekly chest. but m+ also rewarded much better loot in bfa that more than offset this. id much rather have the bfa system. its not close.
    Of course you would. Doing the easiest content for next to best rewards. Oh sorry. Infinitly grindable rewards plus next to best weekly reward for the easiest content.

- - - Updated - - -

Not like they didn’t before..when the game had it’s largest subscriber base in it’s history...almost like the game was designed better back then
    You mean where it lost the most subscribers ever where the era with the largest ever increase in subscribers is the era where we had the great vault. Use facts please, not feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Primary stats > bis secondary - if you dont know this, then you're just not very bright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Another upgrade? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. I've been getting 3 options every week and every week it's a clear upgrade. Even in dirty alts that I don't even care about I do an LFR wing. UPGRADES.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you would. Doing the easiest content for next to best rewards. Oh sorry. Infinitly grindable rewards plus next to best weekly reward for the easiest content.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean where it lost the most subscribers ever where the era with the largest ever increase in subscribers is the era where we had the great vault. Use facts please, not feelings.
    No I mean wrath when the game had over 12 million active subscribers..the falloff was in cataclysm not wrath..I suggest you learn the facts of the games history

And shadowlands JUST came out..lets see how high the numbers are in a couple of months to say nothing of years
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2021-01-11 at 02:13 PM.

No I mean wrath when the game had over 12 million active subscribers..the falloff was in cataclysm not wrath..I suggest you learn the facts of the games history

And shadowlands JUST came out..lets see how high the numbers are in a couple of months to say nothing of years
    Cataclysm and MoP had valor currency gear too and subs fell in both.

Maybe it being in the game doesn’t actually correlate with subscription count?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Cataclysm and MoP had valor currency gear too and subs fell in both.

Maybe it being in the game doesn’t actually correlate with subscription count?
    Cata also upped the difficulty(which at the time at least i fucking loved) on top of completely redoing the old world.. and mop had people going nuts hating on pandas

And i can admit it didn't mecessarily increase subs on it's own it did make EVERY SINGLE ACTIVITY viable..dailies, dungeons, raids EVERYTHING contributed and was worth sonething.

It meant on most days i could run all the dungeons i wanted and still get gear, i could do dailies while i waited(depending on exoansion if i recall right) and still get progress towards some gear.

It also meant i could raid every so often if i chose woth my guild at the time(or sub in for otger guild members) at least in nm.

It allowed us to predictably get gear without worry of rng while getting better from dungeons.

Today? Mythic dungeons pvp or raids are required there is no real other way to get geared.

So even if just from a random que/lfr and maybe elite wqs it would make sense to go back to badges as it truly would let everyone get better gear even those who are say guildless ir tired if the rat races

It doesn't hurt anyone for say gear on par with the pvp gear or uograded sanctum gear to be bought BUT it benefits entire swaths of players and there is clearpy demand for it

Today? Mythic dungeons pvp or raids are required there is no real other way to get geared.
    I believe unrated PvP iLvl goes up to 190+ next week, & you can get the covenant sets to a similar item level once upgraded. If you're doing absolutely zero group content, then isn't near-normal raid iLvl gear enough? BoEs in several slots as well. You can get 200~ pretty easily without doing much of anything.

I'm personally looking forward to getting no weapon on Wednesday despite having 7x 220+ options Really fun being one of the only guys in the raid without a pumper weapon.