No changes with horrid balance?

Awful class balance. Awful Legendary balance. Awful Covenant balance. Awful mission table balance between Covenants. Awful conduit/Soulbind balance.

Zero changes for weeks.

Firstly, how did balance this poor make it out of beta?

Disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Awful class balance. Awful Legendary balance. Awful Covenant balance. Awful mission table balance between Covenants. Awful conduit/Soulbind balance.

Zero changes for weeks.

Disgusted.
    The only disgusting thing is this insane hyperbolic nonsense.

I am Awful, and I agree. We are playing a live beta essentially.... and this balance is a joke. I'm going to take a break for a bit myself.

Zero changes for weeks.

Disgusted.
    They rushed the expansion and did not have time to fix it.
    Simple as that.

Am I completely wrong when I say that the Night Fae troops used to have a 2 round CD and now have a 6 round CD?

Also I can't really speak to how broken then game is in general. I know there is BEST legendaries for each spec etc, but that's to be expected tbh.

But something I really have a hard time wrapping my head around is the covenant abilities. I don't get why, and I'm just throwing a number out there, half the classes have an ability that actually feels rewarding to press. Like hunters, druids, dh, if they picked the "proper" covenants (and sure you can argue on some of them) but something like a rogue, which is play currently, has an ability that pretty much feels like nothing other than a button press. I know there would have to be a bunch of balancing to classes if they changed the covenant abilities, but having a m+ with a hunter where wild spirits does 10-12% of their dmg and me as a rogue with sephsis doing about 1%.

Game's fine. The problem are people like you who don't want to talk reasonably about your issues and how to solve them. Instead you'd rather just get a bunch of random internet strangers to agree with your totally unique opinion that the new expansion sucks or that it isn't as good as {insert your favorite expansion here}.

Enjoy your anti-Blizzard circlejerk!

something something vote with your wallet something something

Just unsub until it’s fixed. I’m not paying $15/mo to play night fae. I’m not blaming Blizzard for not working during the holidays but I’m not going to play a game I don’t like either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurii View Post
    Am I completely wrong when I say that the Night Fae troops used to have a 2 round CD and now have a 6 round CD?

Also I can't really speak to how broken then game is in general. I know there is BEST legendaries for each spec etc, but that's to be expected tbh.

But something I really have a hard time wrapping my head around is the covenant abilities. I don't get why, and I'm just throwing a number out there, half the classes have an ability that actually feels rewarding to press. Like hunters, druids, dh, if they picked the "proper" covenants (and sure you can argue on some of them) but something like a rogue, which is play currently, has an ability that pretty much feels like nothing other than a button press. I know there would have to be a bunch of balancing to classes if they changed the covenant abilities, but having a m+ with a hunter where wild spirits does 10-12% of their dmg and me as a rogue with sephsis doing about 1%.
    But doesn't make this cov ability your finishers stronger or sth? It's not just 1%, don't forget the buff you get from it, it's part of this ability, too.

Don't forget the awful maw hunts being bugged 24/7 and the bug where you randomly get oneshot when riding the temporary mounts. It's a real travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Just unsub until it’s fixed. I’m not paying $15/mo to play night fae. I’m not blaming Blizzard for not working during the holidays but I’m not going to play a game I don’t like either.
    I unsubbed and havent logged in days. So disgusted with how bad this game is atm. I think SL is the absolute worst xpac in so many ways.

I'm unsubbed now and wallet closed until balance happens. BM hunters are junk and Necrolord is far behind too.

They started being super conservative with changes around half way through legion.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    But doesn't make this cov ability your finishers stronger or sth? It's not just 1%, don't forget the buff you get from it, it's part of this ability, too.
    I mean it makes us able to use one stealth ability if it lasts it's full duration. So it replaces 1 sinister strike with 1 ambush which sure does slightly more dmg. But nothing near the 10% overall dmg difference. And tbh I mainly use it for an extra stun in m+ on packs.

I played WoW from vanilla to the end of MoP and you know what I noticed with every expansion? People never stop complaining about balance. It doesn't matter whether there's a 5% difference between the classes or whether it's 25% -- the complaints are always the same.

You know what else I noticed? Groups still manage to clear end-game content with those sub-par classes. This "horrid" balance has never stopped any group from actually completing the content. Do you know what that means? It means that your complaints about balance are meaningless.

Stop complaining about balance. Either play the game or don't -- balance is not and has never been an actual, real problem.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Zero changes for weeks.

Disgusted.
    How do you fix something that cannot be fixed? It is impossible to fix what is fundamentally broken. The entire foundation of the expansion is busted and has been since they announced it. Just reroll to a class that is godmode because it cannot be fixed.

Yes, looking at this terrible terrible balance where almost everyone is within around 10% of eachother....
    Such doom and gloom over nothing.
    Balance is fine, as always some tweaking would be nice but shit will never be perfect.
    Warcraft logs ranking
    Last edited by Gorsameth; 2021-01-05 at 11:31 PM.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Disgusted.
    Man, who spit in your coffee?

Would you like us to ping you when they achieve perfect balance, and everyone is happy?

We'll wake you up, don't worry about it bud.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a constructive thread. "I quit" threads are not allowed do to their being pointless, and you didn't really give any sort of point to discuss. You are welcome to start a full discussion detailing your opinions, or participate in an existing thread already talking about these things.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)