Addon til hide anima or filter it?

You know it, I know it - Anima is big time clutter in your bags when your out doing your thing. Is there an addon to hide anima in your bags, or make all anima icons same color etc?
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2021-01-14 at 12:53 AM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    You know it, I know it - Anima is big time clutter in your bag when you out doing your thing. Is there an addon to hide anima in your bags, or make all anima icons same color etc?
    Well it appears that you could write an addon where:

function animaalert(button, itemID)
    ---write code to add the words "anima" to the icon of the item if it is an anima item
    end

hooksecurefunc("ContainerFrame_Update", function(self)
    for i=1, self.size do
    local button = _G[self:GetName().."Item"..i]
    local itemID = GetContainerItemID(self:GetID(), button:GetID())
    end
    end)

Also, TinyInspect is an addon that adds ilvl and words to items in your bags. But I don't think it checks for anima. Maybe there is no way to determine if an item is an anima item but I would think you could check the tooltip.

It also appears that such a function has been interfering with other addons that hook the ContainerFrame_Update function.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2021-01-06 at 12:04 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Well it appears that you could write an addon where:

---write code to add the words "anima" to the icon of the item if it is an anima item
    end

hooksecurefunc("ContainerFrame_Update", function(self)
    for i=1, self.size do
    local button = _G[self:GetName().."Item"..i]
    local itemID = GetContainerItemID(self:GetID(), button:GetID())
    end
    end)

Also, TinyInspect is an addon that adds ilvl and words to items in your bags. But I don't think it checks for anima. Maybe there is no way to determine if an item is an anima item but I would think you could check the tooltip.

It also appears that such a function has been interfering with other addons that hook the ContainerFrame_Update function.
    Hm thanks, its a start, but I hope an addon will come for it - I hate clutter, so I cant find items quickly in my bags etc.

Bump, hope an addon will come for it.

Ok, so I noticed this thread some days ago, wanted to mention my "hack" of AdiBags to filter Conduits and Anima items (basically creating a custom category and then altering the SavedVars to include more items) but that was too crude to share, too cumbersome to recreate.

So tonight, I said down to write a plugin for this stuff... and while researching, I stumbled upon this plugin: AdiBags - Shadowlands.
    If you're willing to use this bag addon, this plugin is perfect.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Ok, so I noticed this thread some days ago, wanted to mention my "hack" of AdiBags to filter Conduits and Anima items (basically creating a custom category and then altering the SavedVars to include more items) but that was too crude to share, too cumbersome to recreate.

So tonight, I said down to write a plugin for this stuff... and while researching, I stumbled upon this plugin: AdiBags - Shadowlands.
    If you're willing to use this bag addon, this plugin is perfect.
    Thanks, but I use another bag addon Anything new these days?