More than likely to see Arthas now? [SPOILER]

As much as I would hate it as I’m on the side of “his story is done we shouldn’t see Arthas again,” I’m worried that it’s being set up to use him. The forging of the new blade and Sylvanas attempting to turn Anduin to their side has me thinking that Anduin will either resist it and thus causing the Jailer to seek to use Arthas. This will cause Sylvanas to question her loyalties and then set Anduin free to rejoin everyone and face down Arthas and the Jailer.
    The other option I see is Anduin being corrupted just to have Arthas show up to help redeem him as he knows what is going on with Anduin’s soul and how to save him from it.

Anyone else have thoughts on how the story is going to progress from here?

An appearance by Arthas was inevitable from the moment Uther threw him into the Maw.
    At this point we are just waiting until Uther becomes relevant again so we can help him find Arthas and take him back to Oribos to be judged.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    An appearance by Arthas was inevitable from the moment Uther threw him into the Maw.
    At this point we are just waiting until Uther becomes relevant again so we can help him find Arthas and take him back to Oribos to be judged.
    Well no, people just wished it to be. After the reveal of something red flying into the Arbiter and breaking Death, all the Uther cinematic revealed his how Bastion can be corrupted due to personal feelings and why Kyrians are the way they are.

At most, I would have said a final cinematic might have an appearance leaving the Maw going to be judged, nothing more. After the recent cinematics I’m concerned he is going to have a much bigger role.

Arthas was always going to return - Just look at the Maw, it's all just Icecrown nostalgia, not to mention the whole pre-expansion event.

My bets are on them giving him some kind of redemption, with diminished responsibility based on his soul being gone once he touched Frostmourne, and then him becoming the new Jailer.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!