Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

Blizzard dropped the standards A LOT in the past years but one thing they usually did well was the visual appearance of their villains and their names.
    But this lame looking jailer... and he is named "zovaal" like some cheap toilet paper... its the "out of season april fools joke" all over again.
    The thing about his name that it sounds way too similar to Zo'bal, a shrine to Bwonsamdi in Nazmir
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Maybe it would have helped if he had his original model rather than this bald emo dude with his Squidward face
    For real, he looked like some guy whos been plotting craziness for eons. Nah we get this dumb jacked guy with a hole in his chest. I am happy we have new lore though, just wish his model wasnt the same big jacked fool as usual

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    - Why does the jailor doesn't block/protect the only exit from the maw that he personally saw us use?
    - Does he never visit the runecarver since we arrived in SL to see that one his chains are broken?
    - Where the fuck is he the whole time we are running mayhem in the maw and the tower? The first time we entered maw he found us almost immediately. He has freaking flying sentries swarming the maw to easily locate us.
    - Why is he not ripping SL apart since we saw that his troops can freely enter and leave other realms?
    - If the mawsworn can easily enter maldraxxus and yeet KT out, why doesn't he do the same for remornia? Or why doesn't he snatch random people constantly to cause chaos and throw everyone into tower?
    1 - He doesn't care. He considers us irrelevant right now, and Anduin is what he wants.
    2 - Why would he? He got what he wanted from him, now he's just holding him to keep out of the way. He's not a bragging kind of fellow, so he's got no reason to just be like "heyyy there Primus, look how far my plans have come along!"
    3 - Busy doing Jailer stuff probably. We don't know what it is he's doing, it's entirely possible he's not even in Torghast most of the time.
    4 - Bastion has the Forsworn, Maldraxxus is fighting a civil war, Revendreth has an entire faction aligned with the Jailer - even Ardenweald has the Drust - We don't actually know how easy it is for Mawsworn to leave the Maw, or how they actually do it - but also remember that KT is probably an important piece in the Jailers design, after all none of this storyline would even exist if it weren't for him leading Arthas to Mal'ganis.
    5 - Because storyline wise this patch JUST ended. I fully expect 9.1 to end with Remorna missing.

He boring and has done nothing interesting ever. All Blizzard did to try to make him have an interesting backstory was retcon the Lich King's origin. We've been running around in his main base since day 1 of the expansion and stealing prisoners out of his max security prison like it's nothing. Jailer is like like a zone side villain who somehow got elevated to main expansion villain.

Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    You gave an opinion after making negative comments, completely unnecessary, irrelevant, and incorrect negative comments.
    Much like yourself in your previous post? I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    Here we are, only 3 posts down we have our first jobsworth thread police officer.

blah blah blah

That said OP, yeah I find him really dry I don't think they did a great job of him so far.
    sure as heck fit the same description you just gave about my post.

And if you only came here to read the OP, then there's really no point in you continuing this failed attempt at insulting me, is there?

I agree.

They made him another dudebro, another jacked up male with a deep voice. Ooooh, scaaaary!
    They should've made him devious, given him a more "Hannibal Lecter"-style voice, made him look like some of the artwork of him rather than what we ended up with.

But then again, I haven't been truly invested in a villain since Lei Shen and then Garrosh. The rest have been disappointing, even the Old God was a fart in the wind in terms of threatening presence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    It seems to me everything that's happening is because he wants it that way, right down to us escaping the inescapable Maw.
    I doubt his inevitable demise will be a result of his hubris to challenge mortals, he'd be the first to dare try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    It seems to me everything that's happening is because he wants it that way, right down to us escaping the inescapable Maw.
    So basically he is Palatine...everything is turning out at he foresaw? Including the dying part I'm guessing

You all are most likely just looking for an effective Antagonist...

An effective antagonist doesn't necessary means he/she is a villain. (like FF14 new expansion for example)

Even that, a effective villain doesn't need to be strong at all. (plenty of examples, joker, lex luthor, etc...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Jailer is THE most retarded looking NPC in wow history.

And, what is Blizzard's obsession with man nipples??? Jailer is not even human ffs.

Blizzard can't come with a more original and better model? LOL
    MA'AM DOESN'T YOUR h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶ JAILER HAVE NIPPLEEEESSSS

Looking marvelous in velvet.

The only thing that bothers me is that they keep going on with that Sylvanas shit story arc. I do not care at all about that character and i find her very annoying and i hope she will not become the main focus again this xpac and continue into the next one AGAIN.