View Poll Results: Who will marry Anduin?

Voters
266. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wrathion

    101 37.97%
  • Taelia

    107 40.23%
  • Tess

    11 4.14%
  • Unnammed character

    47 17.67%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Over 9000! Kyphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,053
    It should be Tess, but it'll likely be Taelia who was created solely for this purpose, while having a "will they/won't they?" subtly implied affair with Wrathion on the side.

  2. #42
    I don't like this author but she's kind of the lead on writing Anduin:
    But it's been established Anduin likes girls, so...!
    https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...15186366713857
    Their relationship was only good friends. XD
    https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...80331683422208
    They're just friends in my work
    https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...08057500401664
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

  3. #43
    Nah it will be some girl who lives near Goldshire and is capped at lvl 5.

  4. #44
    Sylvanas for a little undead action.

  5. #45
    The player Character. After we defeat some big baddie, our reward will be to marry anduin, regardless if we want it or not and regardless of our gender.

  6. #46
    where is the „Sylvanas“ option in poll ?

    let me say that word, that fears me to death (see what i did here?): redeeeeeeem

    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-01-08 at 04:50 AM.

  7. #47
    Some new character yet to be introduced. There's no reason to have him marry some warrior. Better for him to
    settle down with someone "normal."

  8. #48
    Blademaster BDu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    31
    Therazane !

  9. #49
    My vote is on the jailer

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    None of the characters in the poll obviously. Anduin has been shown multiple times to be into non-human woman.
    So, Sylvanas it is then.

  11. #51
    Will it ever be relevant? Will there even be a way (not matter what gender or race he marries) that won't be grotesquely sirupy?

    Nay if we must have romance in this game then lets have Sylvanas and Nathanos play it out before we get to snuff em

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Huh, there's like a 20 years difference. Anduin literally sees her as his "auntie". Weeeird.
    What are you doing, step auntie?!?!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    where is the „Sylvanas“ option in poll ?

    let me say that word, that fears me to death (see what i did here?): redeeeeeeem

    Necrophiliac relationships tend to be one sided.

  13. #53
    Bolvar, duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

  14. #54
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Bolvar, duh.
    Sylvanas, EZ CLAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

  15. #55
    I would've voted for Sylvanas if she were up there. We've already cleaned up that Nathanos obstacle, and she's clearly dying to seduce him over to the dark side. Given he's had issues controlling the shadow side of his powers, I feel like there's some obvious hinting they end up together in some sense. We have two single Windrunner sisters now and a prominent male human who's available; one of them is bound to snatch him up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Wrathion duh. Anduin's voice actor even has experience with dubbing other gay/bi characters, would be a shame not to use it.

    Also a great way to introduce half-dragons as a race.
    Who did his voice actor dub that was gay/bi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto is stooopid View Post
    Is anyone else sick of this Wrathion nonsense? There isn't the slightest bit of evidence that Anduin is a homosexual.
    I think most people suggest it jokingly, though we haven't had any evidence that Anduin isn't bi or pan either.

  16. #56
    I am Murloc! Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,810
    Auntie Jaina, what a cougar.
    I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.
    Oh hai Yeti

  17. #57
    Blizzard has said it will consider this after Shadowlands.

  18. #58

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    He seems to be quite fond of Wrathion, to the point that he'd completely rely on his advice while an Old God is on the loose. Instead of beseeching the aid of the group of ascended mortals that defied the shadows' whispers and would have been a much better ally than Wrathion.
    I'm completely unaware of anything to do with this question or lore regarding characters sexuality, so please no one get offended or feel I'm trying to start something here, I really am not. I'm just curious...

    • Is Wrathion male, female or possibly both since he's a dragon? (I say "he" whilst asking the question, because before right now, I've never thought to call him anything else but male pronouns - and trust me, I wouldn't usually give this sort of stuff the time of day in the real world, so consider it me being sensitive about the situation, since I love the game so much)
    • If Wrathion is male or at the very least identifies as male, and Anduin does have a thing for him, that would make Anduin gay? Are there any other points of evidence to give an inkling anywhere in WoW lore or story to insinuate anything like this i.e. that he is not heterosexual?

    Apologies if I haven't read through the other comments, I'm currently at work and just wanted to question this quickly.

    Cheers
    Dylxn - BM Hunter of <Momentus> on Tarren Mill (EU)

  19. #59
    The Lightbringer Dalheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Nordics
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by DylxnTV View Post
    I'm completely unaware of anything to do with this question or lore regarding characters sexuality, so please no one get offended or feel I'm trying to start something here, I really am not. I'm just curious...

    • Is Wrathion male, female or possibly both since he's a dragon? (I say "he" whilst asking the question, because before right now, I've never thought to call him anything else but male pronouns - and trust me, I wouldn't usually give this sort of stuff the time of day in the real world, so consider it me being sensitive about the situation, since I love the game so much)
    • If Wrathion is male or at the very least identifies as male, and Anduin does have a thing for him, that would make Anduin gay? Are there any other points of evidence to give an inkling anywhere in WoW lore or story to insinuate anything like this i.e. that he is not heterosexual?

    Apologies if I haven't read through the other comments, I'm currently at work and just wanted to question this quickly.

    Cheers
    Wrathion is a male black dragon as dragons do have genders.

    Anduin does not have a thing for Wrathion other than them being friends (although not sure how good friends that are after MoP.)
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalheim View Post
    Wrathion is a male black dragon as dragons do have genders.

    Anduin does not have a thing for Wrathion other than them being friends (although not sure how good friends that are after MoP.)
    Ahh okay, sound.

    I thought that maybe the Dragon picked their human form and chose a gender.
    But I am super dumb and just realized that dragons still have genders, even in their dragon forms.. Onyxia and such being a egg laying broodmother character and ting.
    Dylxn - BM Hunter of <Momentus> on Tarren Mill (EU)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •