Poll: Who will marry Anduin?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DylxnTV View Post
    I'm completely unaware of anything to do with this question or lore regarding characters sexuality, so please no one get offended or feel I'm trying to start something here, I really am not. I'm just curious...

• Is Wrathion male, female or possibly both since he's a dragon? (I say "he" whilst asking the question, because before right now, I've never thought to call him anything else but male pronouns - and trust me, I wouldn't usually give this sort of stuff the time of day in the real world, so consider it me being sensitive about the situation, since I love the game so much)
    • If Wrathion is male or at the very least identifies as male, and Anduin does have a thing for him, that would make Anduin gay? Are there any other points of evidence to give an inkling anywhere in WoW lore or story to insinuate anything like this i.e. that he is not heterosexual?

Apologies if I haven't read through the other comments, I'm currently at work and just wanted to question this quickly.

Cheers
    In the Shattering there was a dwarf that drew Anduin's attention. In some other story, there was a draenei that people have mentioned, though I haven't read it. Aerin, the dwarf, was never really depicted as more than a friend in the Shattering, though Before the Storm includes Anduin admitting he had feelings beyond friendship for her. There haven't been any other indications of his interest. As far as I can tell, Anduin is somewhere in the heteroromantic/asexual, heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual spectrum. Compared to the way that Lor'themar and Thalyssra as well as Shaw and Flynn are portrayed in stories, I'm thinking it's the former, but it could also just be the way that Golden portrays romance.

I think it is very obvious to everyone.

A character similar to these... Oh wait I forgot, it doesn't exist in this franchise. Discrimination and all that. All women need to be scowling constantly and spitting on men, or demeaning them. Silly me, how could I have forgotten.

I thought I would go out of my way to make a productive post. Instead I feel like visuals ("pictures") for now would be just as effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post

A character similar to these... Oh wait I forgot, it doesn't exist in this franchise. Discrimination and all that. All women need to be scowling constantly and spitting on men, or demeaning them. Silly me, how could I have forgotten.

I thought I would go out of my way to make a productive post. Instead I feel like visuals ("pictures") for now would be just as effective.
    Bland trophy wife, perfect for Blanduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking taelia.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Sylvanas or Jaina is the only options i could condone, not because it would make sense, but because it would be hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    wrathion, hasn't shown romantic interest in anyone else...

Its going to be Sylvanas. This should be very obvious!

The light, Queen Elisabeth style.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll mary the Jailor ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    This. Though I'd be fine if he preferred Wrathion. Succession crisis with the lack of an heir, conservative Turalyon seizes control, civil war in stormwind, good stuff.
    You know something like this couldn't happen in this current watered down 'medieval' world of the warcraft humans. In modern WoW, we're basically talking about a modern society that somehow happens to be an absolute monarchy but without all the baggage that is usually attached to such systems of governance.

WoW's monarchies are essentially defused, innocuous versions of the real deal that are twisted for the sake of fitting into modern perspectives. That is why you can't really tell stories like that anymore. They simply wouldn't make sense in this new context Blizzard has created over the years.

After fighting side by side, and watching the death of his Father, she sympathizes with him and finds love and compassion for his steadfast and honorable demeanor. She redeems her past transgressions, and together, they save every soul in every world.

Sylvanas Wrynn

Sylvanas and Anduin, I love their BDSM relationship

Wrathion obviously. I mean, the lover's quarrel in the cinematic was quite clear:

That was way less "the world is at stake" and way more "why haven't you called me?"

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Huh, there's like a 20 years difference. Anduin literally sees her as his "auntie". Weeeird.
    Well Wrathion is only 6 and people don't seem to mind that oddly enough.

Can't be an unnamed character, because Blizzard's writing has collapsed such that every plot element must be related to some other previously-disclosed plot element, no matter how contradictory. Even a new character will ultimately turn out to be some form of another character we've already met.

Taelia or Wrathion would be cool.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    You know something like this couldn't happen in this current watered down 'medieval' world of the warcraft humans. In modern WoW, we're basically talking about a modern society that somehow happens to be an absolute monarchy but without all the baggage that is usually attached to such systems of governance.

WoW's monarchies are essentially defused, innocuous versions of the real deal that are twisted for the sake of fitting into modern perspectives. That is why you can't really tell stories like that anymore. They simply wouldn't make sense in this new context Blizzard has created over the years.
    Party pooper, coming in here with all that truth tomfoolery, dashing my dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Lady Moonberry, if there was any justice in the world. She'd lighten up the Alliance with her shenanigans while proving a steady font of leadership.

he was raised by a black dragon and he'll marry a black dragon, seems fitting.