Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    pretty good, far better then 3months ago, or 9months ago...
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

You know what? Pretty fine so far. Had a bit the liquor last night and binged the news laughing with my hubby in front of the fireplace snuggled up. Woke up feeling great, went for a good run, and made orange & vanilla french toast for the family as a late breakfast/lunch with bit of sliced strawberries and bourbon maple syrup.

Now I'm just sitting here with my feet up, freshly showered, having an expresso, and feeling pretty happy. I might watch Wet Hot American Summer in a bit.

Life is pretty cool sometimes.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

Actually pretty good. It is a small thing but it makes me happy.

Was watching a few series of Ink Master again and it kind of reignated my desire to draw again - I am actually having fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Actually pretty good. It is a small thing but it makes me happy.

Was watching a few series of Ink Master again and it kind of reignated my desire to draw again - I am actually having fun doing it.
    I find getting the time and inspiration is the hardest thing for me. I bought a graphics tablets of Amazon. And haven't even hooked it up . But this week certainly was a no-go.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I find getting the time and inspiration is the hardest thing for me. I bought a graphics tablets of Amazon. And haven't even hooked it up . But this week certainly was a no-go.
    Yeah, getting inspiration is tough.

It kind of depends on the style you have but you can start with doodling first - you can take two random objects you see or think of and try to draw them interracting in some way. You can doodle anytime you have a little bit of downtime and it may inspire you to draw a bigger piece next time.

I don't know, just from top of my head right now... A zombie hand holding a snake for example. You get to practice a hand, rotten skin and meat, broken bones and actual snake that you can make look way more sinister as well.

Lazy and cold! I just hate winters, they make me as lazy as a tortoise!

I’ve found lately I have a story I want to write but finding the time and order that I want to write it in is frustrating lol.

I think now many people's days are boring and of the same type