Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Thank fucking god this was not implemented. Problem: this makes consecration look like big cooldown ability, when in reality - prot palas drop it just for damage reduction and I don't want to stare at this 24/7. For ret - consecration ticks do like 90 dmg each? They press it when there's literally nothing to press for >gcd_time.
    Sure dude. I don't think everyone has the same opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Sure dude. I don't think everyone has the same opinion.
    That's like giving throw knife ability the looks of chaos bolt. Like, really? Really?

You are in the minority thinking that this update wasn't retarded.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate most of the new animations and sounds. The updated character models just generally look worse, most of the iconic sounds were changed and abilities were given different animations so they no longer stand out. Rogues are notable to me in that it's basically impossible to tell what they're doing from animations alone because they're just flailing around like idiots. Kidney shot doesn't really look like anything anymore and the sound effect is much less distinct. Blind looks much worse, and I just generally don't like the new attack sounds or animations.

I wish there was an option to use the old ones but unfortunately they removed that.

That's like giving throw knife ability the looks of chaos bolt. Like, really? Really?

You are in the minority thinking that this update wasn't retarded.
    How do you know? There was never a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    How do you know? There was never a poll.
    I just know by other means. )))
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I don't like how some people prevented the Consecration to be updated...

MUCH better than the current 152x152 texture
    I totally agree. I was cross we didnt get it cause of nostalgic nutters. How difficult is it to just have glyphs for the old effects?

I disagree OP. It all sounds better and i wish we hadnt been denied a new consecration effect.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank fucking god this was not implemented. Problem: this makes consecration look like big cooldown ability, when in reality - prot palas drop it just for damage reduction and I don't want to stare at this 24/7. For ret - consecration ticks do like 90 dmg each? They press it when there's literally nothing to press for >gcd_time.
    Not really true..

- it ticks damage for large groups of adds/mobs
    - The damage ticks proc other spells
    - Depending on your soulbind, you can get some heals out of it
    - In Torghast, you can get either heals or exploding corpses from it

It's not completely useless.

As a ret, I got a nice flow of attacks going and still find myself using Consecration every-so-often when I got a sec to spare

Worst animation change: "Battle stance" for catsers after casting a spell

The most precious sound for me is Rejuvenation. My heart will break into a thousand pieces if they ever change it.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Worst animation change: "Battle stance" for catsers after casting a spell

The most precious sound for me is Rejuvenation. My heart will break into a thousand pieces if they ever change it.
    Howcome you dislike it?

For my warlock and mage, I love that they have a battle-stance instead of a dumb idle.

For melee, I can only use polearms. All the other battle-stances make my Draenei clip like hell

Imagine changing the iconic sound of - stealth - thats right it hasnt been changed because its fucking iconic like most of the sounds that were changed.

I also hate the "New" character looks. The eyes are too bulged out and all the faces look the same. Taurens use to look BAD ASS now they look like goofy disney characters.

Howcome you dislike it?

For my warlock and mage, I love that they have a battle-stance instead of a dumb idle.

For melee, I can only use polearms. All the other battle-stances make my Draenei clip like hell
    It's awkward to look at my druid jump all offensive with an angry face every time I use Wild Growth or shouting with anger with every rejuvi cast.

3+ Year Old Account
    I don't like how some people prevented the Consecration to be updated...

MUCH better than the current 152x152 texture
    Dosen't the first boss in BoD use it?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    retail wow is not a game being preserved, it's a product being constantly tweaked to try to make more money, regardless of the value it has for future generations or the value being destroyed/replaced.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalheim View Post
    But if there'd be a glyph, it wouldnt even matter..

>_<
    They should have just kept the glyph system around for appearances only, honestly.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    They should have just kept the glyph system around for appearances only, honestly.
    I'm not sure what you're getting at, but glyphs ARE for appearances only. They're all for cosmetic reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Moromiro View Post
    Imagine changing the iconic sound of - stealth - thats right it hasnt been changed because its fucking iconic like most of the sounds that were changed.
    How very apples-to-oranges of you. Yes, let's compare the sound of a sneak skill which is suppose to be quiet to that of a non stealth skill.

The worst sound in the game was the constant humming when you channel your heal as a mistweaver monk.

It drove me insane so fast that I tried all sound ids until I found the correct one to mute. Horrible design Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    I think old Wotlk effects were way better. Now it's just bunch of "kling" and "klong" sounds. As if they were made by some junkies banging trash can lids together.
    I actually like them. In any case, just change them if you find them annoying.

I like some animations and sounds, but dislike some others.
    It is a 50/50 case for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Sound effects? Try playing Hunter. A nice wet squelching sound from Kill Shot and random dog/wolf death sounds from the Hunter when using Feign Death.