Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Falun, Sweden
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by notthebees View Post
    Imagine thinking rogue is ever in a bad place, pve or pvp. Peak hilarity.
    Rogues suck in pve.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Do you even raid? Did you clear atleast hc?
    No, mostly dungeons and PVP this expansion.
    That said, I've done a lot of mythic raids/hard-modes in the past, with mostly 95-99% performance on my the enha shaman.
    I never whined like you are doing, and I played an enha .
    But I guess as long as you aren't top1 class in healing/dps/tanking/PVP/professions/AH, then you are trash? Is that what we are going with?

  3. #63
    there is only one thing left to do. just stop playing Warcraft altogether.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    No, mostly dungeons and PVP this expansion.
    That said, I've done a lot of mythic raids/hard-modes in the past, with mostly 95-99% performance on my the enha shaman.
    I never whined like you are doing, and I played an enha .
    But I guess as long as you aren't top1 class in healing/dps/tanking/PVP/professions/AH, then you are trash? Is that what we are going with?
    Why you then keep commenting Things you got no clue about?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Why you then keep commenting Things you got no clue about?
    I get it, you are bitter since your toy is not the shiniest this time around, in your eyes that is.
    Take a break man, play some Sims 4, get that stress out of your system. It's just a game!

    But since you are such a hot shot big boy, why not link me your main so that I can see your progression this season?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    the class is officially unsupported now. what ever fun you can derive from the remains of sub or any spec is now in your court. just don't get mad when blizzard decides to nerf your class again.
    I remember when they said this in WoD.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    I get it, you are bitter since your toy is not the shiniest this time around, in your eyes that is.
    Take a break man, play some Sims 4, get that stress out of your system. It's just a game!

    But since you are such a hot shot big boy, why not link me your main so that I can see your progression this season?
    You didnt see mythic fight this season, not even heroic. You dont play rog and you got no clue whats the issue atm. Still you are here to argue.

    Without aby experience with the issue. Thanks for sharing your opinion, its really valuable and insightful.

  8. #68
    Scarab Lord crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    Rogue is a disaster right now, especially pve wise. How can someone deny that?
    What are you talking about? They're fantastic in m+ as outlaw.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    You didnt see mythic fight this season, not even heroic. You dont play rog and you got no clue whats the issue atm. Still you are here to argue.

    Without aby experience with the issue. Thanks for sharing your opinion, its really valuable and insightful.
    That's odd, I see no link to your armory profile in that reply. I guess your insight is as good as mine!
    You talk big, yet are so small .

    Also, warcraftlogs has imperical data, which clearly states rogues are just fine. 2v2/3v3 PVP ladder clearly shows it as well.

    So just sit down, take a seat, and let the big boys play the game how they want to play it .

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    That's odd, I see no link to your armory profile in that reply. I guess your insight is as good as mine!
    You talk big, yet are so small .

    Also, warcraftlogs has imperical data, which clearly states rogues are just fine. 2v2/3v3 PVP ladder clearly shows it as well.

    So just sit down, take a seat, and let the big boys play the game how they want to play it .
    I got rog and raid mythic.

    You are not even ale to read data form warcraftlogs. Look on sludgefist number of parses. Rogues got lowest number of parses from all classes on dps check boss...

  11. #71
    Bloodsail Admiral kosajk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PL
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    Rogue is a disaster right now, especially pve wise. How can someone deny that?
    PvP to tbh but from other side

    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    What are you talking about? They're fantastic in m+ as outlaw.
    Have you considered that there is more than one spec and one content to play?

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Dessicuus View Post
    So your argument is since other things are or have been broken, nobody can talk about current problems for their class? I wasn't a rogue back then, so no I wasn't on this forum about it. But you should have been, since you saw it as a problem. Because wow has many problems, and devs need to hear about these problems to prevent them in the future.
    There are 24 dps specs and 12 dps classes vying for 14 dps slots in a raid.

    Its even tougher for melee with and 13 dps specs on 9 dps classes fighting for 4-5 melee dps spots.

    That means no matter what, its a rolling wave of what is the "melee meta" and gets into those spots and the rest fight on the forums about why their class sucks. No matter what.

    Using WCL data Outlaw is fairly solid, only typically behind Feral and Unholy on most fights.

    So keep posting/fighting of course, but it doesn't end because the game is so meta focused and there are so few slots for such a wide number of specs and classes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    I got rog and raid mythic.

    You are not even ale to read data form warcraftlogs. Look on sludgefist number of parses. Rogues got lowest number of parses from all classes on dps check boss...
    I'm looking at Sludgefist WCL right now (link at the bottom) and compared to other melee Rogues look like 4th in # of parses? Where is this "lowest" coming from? And Arms sucks on many fights, but execute damage is really strong here.

    Melee parses:

    Warrior - 50 (48 arms, 2 fury)
    DK - 34 (unholy 34, frost 0)
    Paladin - 13
    Hunter - 0
    Shaman - 0
    Rogue - 27 (outlaw 4, sub 23, mut 0)
    Monk - 28
    DH - 17
    Druid - 1

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...s/26#boss=2399
    Last edited by Argorwal; 2021-01-12 at 05:43 PM.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    The first rogue spec to show up is Outlaw at 10th. Sub is 17th and Assassin is 19th. Right now rogues are trash in pve.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Right now there are no S-tier rogue pve specs.
    Exactly,and what are you doing the first time this happened to the class? (And probably only for this tier). Crying like a bunch of babies. And rogues are still strong in every other aspect of the game outside of mythic raiding,in which most of you only pretend to participate.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    Have you considered that there is more than one spec and one content to play?
    Rogues are fantastic in pvp, middle of the pack in raids and pretty good in m+. Whats the issue?

    You want all three rogue specs to be s tier for all content?

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Rogues are fantastic in pvp, middle of the pack in raids and pretty good in m+. Whats the issue?

    You want all three rogue specs to be s tier for all content?
    You should have read my previous posts. Playing 2.2k+ myself, never had any problems with rogues in pvp. They're far from middle of the pack in PvE -
    wishful thinking. My only concern is their utility and damage output when it comes to mythic raids. They suckle

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    There are 24 dps specs and 12 dps classes vying for 14 dps slots in a raid.

    Its even tougher for melee with and 13 dps specs on 9 dps classes fighting for 4-5 melee dps spots.

    That means no matter what, its a rolling wave of what is the "melee meta" and gets into those spots and the rest fight on the forums about why their class sucks. No matter what.

    Using WCL data Outlaw is fairly solid, only typically behind Feral and Unholy on most fights.

    So keep posting/fighting of course, but it doesn't end because the game is so meta focused and there are so few slots for such a wide number of specs and classes.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm looking at Sludgefist WCL right now (link at the bottom) and compared to other melee Rogues look like 4th in # of parses? Where is this "lowest" coming from? And Arms sucks on many fights, but execute damage is really strong here.

    Melee parses:

    Warrior - 50 (48 arms, 2 fury)
    DK - 34 (unholy 34, frost 0)
    Paladin - 13
    Hunter - 0
    Shaman - 0
    Rogue - 27 (outlaw 23, sub 4, mut 0)
    Monk - 28
    DH - 17
    Druid - 1

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...s/26#boss=2399
    All those classes got other spec, that is useful for raiding and those classes got much more people participating. We cant reroll to other spec.

    27 rogues x 172 druids, 160 shamans, 212 hunters even dh got 85 parses. We are by far the class with lowest number of kills. Second is DK with 43 kills.

    btw its 23 subs and 4 outlaw, there is no cleave on this fight, so outlaw struggle

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinte View Post
    Exactly,and what are you doing the first time this happened to the class? (And probably only for this tier). Crying like a bunch of babies. And rogues are still strong in every other aspect of the game outside of mythic raiding,in which most of you only pretend to participate.
    And thats why top pvp rogues rerolling from rog?
    Last edited by Aureli; 2021-01-12 at 05:17 PM.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    All those classes got other spec, that is useful for raiding and those classes got much more people participating. We cant reroll to other spec.

    27 rogues x 172 druids, 160 shamans, 212 hunters even dh got 85 parses. We are by far the class with lowest number of kills. Second is DK with 43 kills.

    btw its 23 subs and 4 outlaw, there is no cleave on this fight, so outlaw struggle

    - - - Updated - - -



    And thats why top pvp rogues rerolling from rog?
    The large discrepancy is due to it being a ranged fight. All the high parse counts are for ranged dps.

    Nobody wants blood DK tanks or frost DKs, guardian/resto druids, MW healers, prot paladin tanks, etc.

    This isn’t TBC, there is no hybrid tax, and classes that “can” heal/tank don’t by default get dog crap damage.

    Especially for tanks, where most guilds have their tanks locked in. You can’t just easily swap to a tank spot in a raid.
    Last edited by Argorwal; 2021-01-12 at 05:36 PM.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Flathet View Post
    Rogues suck in pve.
    And you are of course comparing this to what? Fire mage/affliction/balance with niya soulbind? Other specs being absurd doesn't magically make rogue not good.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by notthebees View Post
    And you are of course comparing this to what? Fire mage/affliction/balance with niya soulbind? Other specs being absurd doesn't magically make rogue not good.
    From what i gather here is that rogues bring nothing to the table and i agree with that BUT they are talking from the point of view of like what? 1-5% of wow population

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •