Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    You should have read my previous posts. Playing 2.2k+ myself, never had any problems with rogues in pvp. They're far from middle of the pack in PvE -
    wishful thinking. My only concern is their utility and damage output when it comes to mythic raids. They suckle
    They are literally middle of the pack in melee dps in mythic atm. 3rd most parsed melee class

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    I got rog and raid mythic.

    You are not even ale to read data form warcraftlogs. Look on sludgefist number of parses. Rogues got lowest number of parses from all classes on dps check boss...
    And yet, no armory link... You harp on me having no experience, yet you can't even show proof of yours, even though your mouth is so big. Wonder why...

    Also, on Sludgefist:

    Retri - 13. Slightly higer DPS.
    DH - 17. Slightly lower on DPS.

    Also this fight HATES melee, but even then, people take rogues more than Retri/DH. I can read the data perfectly fine. Want me to show that rogues are doing ok some more, or have you had enough?
    You seem like that bitter kid at Christmas, that got an Iphone 20, instead of an Iphone 20 Rainbow Edition. Same phone, the other phone just has more colors to it...

    It's fine to admit you are wrong my dude. I won't even be snarky about it. You are NOT backed into a corner, you can just walk away, get some snacks, and play your rogue just the way you want to .

  3. #83
    Scarab Lord Motorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Any posh place
    Posts
    4,673
    Not sure what the OP is on about I currently attack bases against 3 defenders in RBG and kill them all generally without using all CDs. Not sure what nerfs he talking about theres same burst going on for other classes too. I guess someone hurt his feelings in arena or something.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

  4. #84
    unsubscribed from the game everything is better now. you guys should all unsub too. your life will get better.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

  5. #85
    Stood in the Fire keelr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Kun Lai Summit
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    unsubscribed from the game everything is better now. you guys should all unsub too. your life will get better.
    Good for you but noone asked

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    I still see HoTS advertisements yet they don't support that game

    Seriously, try putting in a ticket, they won't let you and instead tell you to post on the tech support forum where your thread is instantly dead on arrival it's hilarious
    They sure do support that game considering it gets updates and events and new heroes. Most recently hogger which is a few weeks old.

  7. #87
    Rogue is a dead class.

    Only 4th highest dps rio score.

    Only 3rd highest rating in 3v3 arena EU.
    Only 3rd highest rating in 2v2 arena EU.
    Only 5th highest rating in RBG EU.

    Only 8th highest rating in 3v3 arena US.
    Only 11th highest rating in 2v2 arena US.
    Only 11th highest rating in RBG US.

  8. #88
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    the class is officially unsupported now. what ever fun you can derive from the remains of sub or any spec is now in your court. just don't get mad when blizzard decides to nerf your class again.
    You giving an opinion on something related to a Blizzard product in no way, shape, or form makes that statement "official".

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post
    Rogue is a dead class.

    Only 4th highest dps rio score.

    Only 3rd highest rating in 3v3 arena EU.
    Only 3rd highest rating in 2v2 arena EU.
    Only 5th highest rating in RBG EU.

    Only 8th highest rating in 3v3 arena US.
    Only 11th highest rating in 2v2 arena US.
    Only 11th highest rating in RBG US.
    Although I don't agree that much with OP, I think your reasoning is flawed because it took individuals in consideration, which is statistically senseless.

  10. #90
    Scarab Lord Motorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Any posh place
    Posts
    4,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Although I don't agree that much with OP, I think your reasoning is flawed because it took individuals in consideration, which is statistically senseless.
    The performance of some players doesn't reflect on the vast majority. The top dogs of M+ and raiding are nowhere near the average performance of the average player.

    The class is far from dead but the numbers don't tell the entire truth.

    Edit: Forgot to mention, completely agree with you I thought u put up those stats lol. Im with you 100%
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

  11. #91
    Dunno what you all are on about.

    Rogue is top tier in all aspects of the game except raiding.

  12. #92
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    They sure do support that game considering it gets updates and events and new heroes. Most recently hogger which is a few weeks old.

    Oh they 'support' it alright

  13. #93
    RIP Rogue oh drama queen dry your tears and man up a bit would ya, yeah sure you are not S tier and not every group in the groupfinder has NEED ROGUE in it for once but get over it yeah thats how meta works you are not always most wanted.

  14. #94
    The Patient Lunareste's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    They are literally middle of the pack in melee dps in mythic atm. 3rd most parsed melee class
    The problem is that UHDK and WW also happen to bring incredible raid utility, and DK even has something similar to Cloak of Shadows on a far shorter cooldown. If they had full immunity instead of a damage cap it would be GG.

    Beyond that...there are several problems design wise with the class. Outlaw especially.

    One thing that really strikes me is that Rogue feels like there are constant penalties and no moments of high damage outside of cooldowns such as AR and Vendetta.

    I've levelled several alts by this time and it's jarring how other classes have moments of significant burst damage, and no mechanics that really penalize them.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    the class is officially unsupported now. what ever fun you can derive from the remains of sub or any spec is now in your court. just don't get mad when blizzard decides to nerf your class again.
    And here I am, a fucking a 2k mw monk with good gear getting deleted by a sub rogue before the stuns run off.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Alatie View Post
    RIP Rogue oh drama queen dry your tears and man up a bit would ya, yeah sure you are not S tier and not every group in the groupfinder has NEED ROGUE in it for once but get over it yeah thats how meta works you are not always most wanted.
    Dunno about PVE, but in PVP they are currently S tier right now. Just look at the ladders.

    Not even that mad, since rogue is still my main class... calling them a dead class is just BS. But I guess rogue is always a dead spec for OP when you can't literally oneshot anyone by being blind.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2021-01-16 at 09:08 PM.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunareste View Post
    The problem is that UHDK and WW also happen to bring incredible raid utility, and DK even has something similar to Cloak of Shadows on a far shorter cooldown. If they had full immunity instead of a damage cap it would be GG.

    Beyond that...there are several problems design wise with the class. Outlaw especially.

    One thing that really strikes me is that Rogue feels like there are constant penalties and no moments of high damage outside of cooldowns such as AR and Vendetta.

    I've levelled several alts by this time and it's jarring how other classes have moments of significant burst damage, and no mechanics that really penalize them.
    Balance is out of tune atm. Thats the issue. Some specs are flying too high and the nerfbat hasnt hit yet

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunareste View Post
    The problem is that UHDK and WW also happen to bring incredible raid utility
    Not to sound too rude, but man... you have no idea what you're talking about. Monks have exactly 1 and only 1 spell that benefits raids and that is Mystic Touch. Adding to that, every monk spec has it and it doesn't stack, so all you "need" (no way near a must have) in your raid is just 1 monk, which will most likely be a tank or even healer monk. Maybe their speed is good for something (although not in Nathria) or Ring of Peace (also not useful in Nathria), but that's it lol.

    Everything that WW can do in a raid is damage and that's why they're not desired (besides 1 max) despite being good in dps at the moment (which they always are early in an expansion and then quickly become middle of the pack for the rest of it).

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Not to sound too rude, but man... you have no idea what you're talking about. Monks have exactly 1 and only 1 spell that benefits raids and that is Mystic Touch. Adding to that, every monk spec has it and it doesn't stack, so all you "need" (no way near a must have) in your raid is just 1 monk, which will most likely be a tank or even healer monk. Maybe their speed is good for something (although not in Nathria) or Ring of Peace (also not useful in Nathria), but that's it lol.

    Everything that WW can do in a raid is damage and that's why they're not desired (besides 1 max) despite being good in dps at the moment (which they always are early in an expansion and then quickly become middle of the pack for the rest of it).
    Ring of peace is pretty nice on several fights actually and ww dps is overtuned atm. So ww is in a pretty good spot

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    When have I ever complained about a nerf or asked for a buff? [citation needed]
    You have continuous meltdowns about how sub has played ever since Legion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    They sure do support that game considering it gets updates and events and new heroes. Most recently hogger which is a few weeks old.

    2 heroes a year if we are lucky, even less events in 2020 than in 2019, and fewer balance patches than the previous year.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Ring of peace is pretty nice on several fights actually and ww dps is overtuned atm. So ww is in a pretty good spot
    I am not saying that WW is bad right now (dps is good as you said), but "incredible raid utility" is simply wrong. If we just consider their raid utility, they are one of the worst.

    As for ring of peace, it was useful on some bosses in previous expansions, however in Nathria the only boss I can think of where they can have some use is sun kings salvation. barely anyone takes that talent though, since Good Karma is a much much better passive and of course brewmaster and mw can take ring of peace too (which most of them will). Overall Ring of Peace's benefit right now is either negligible or straight up useless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •