Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Rest in peace rogues

the class is officially unsupported now. what ever fun you can derive from the remains of sub or any spec is now in your court. just don't get mad when blizzard decides to nerf your class again.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Interesting. Blizzard generally doesn't stop supporting products they're still selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    the class is officially unsupported now. what ever fun you can derive from the remains of sub or any spec is now in your court. just don't get mad when blizzard decides to nerf your class again.
    Getting nerfed isn't what will actually happen. All classes are broken from time to time, Rogues are at the moment. They are going to fix them not nerf them. When you understand the difference you will find peace. And no, all classes are being worked on. From someone who has a under geared rogue he barely plays that can almost 1 shot (well not one shot, kill in a stun) any dps class in game I think what ever they do will be fine. Also, if the class gets fixed, that means its still supported.

Rogue is a disaster right now, especially pve wise. How can someone deny that?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjan View Post
    Interesting. Blizzard generally doesn't stop supporting products they're still selling.

LoL. This means nothing because when a class is shit, people still buy the product even though the class is trash. The percentage for the class being played is just low.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    what game are you playing?

Have you looked at the mythic raid logs and how many rogues there was?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjan View Post
    Yes they do.

Sub is still pretty above average and outlaw is S tier.

What are you on about?

In fact, the last 3 expansion rogues always had one spec in S tier in every single patch.
    Last edited by Garymorilix; 2021-01-08 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    Have you looked at the mythic raid logs and how many rogues there was?
    Yes I did. Show me the opposite. I'm curious what you found.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    As a shaman player: *ahchhhhem* first time?

Imagine thinking rogue is ever in a bad place, pve or pvp. Peak hilarity.

I think 2 of the 3 specs are in a good spot and depending on the content really good spots. Now assassination is... well along with a good handful of other specs I am genuinely concerned why they havent addressed this yet. I get the holidays but really shoulda been on their first round of hotfixes this week. Unless they are pulling an early version of the late WoD SV and don't want anyone playing assas this go around lol.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

The problem is not rogues, it's the few god-tier specs that have everything.

Or, big brain time: the 10 encounters they designed in this raid are so similar that the classes you *NEED* to succeed are the same for everything.

Let's have at class distribution at +15 and above in m+... Dead class! Along with DH tanks Boomkins or Marksman Hunters. As bad as Arms warriors in PvP too.. RIP Rogues.

Anyone else have a funny mental disconnect between the OP's statement and his signature?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Everybody arguing for nerfs or buffs, arguing over mere numbers, like rats vying for position on the deck of The Titanic -- you all are a big part of the reason why we can't have nice things. I pity your mentality.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by InflaterMouse View Post
    Getting nerfed isn't what will actually happen. All classes are broken from time to time, Rogues are at the moment. They are going to fix them not nerf them. When you understand the difference you will find peace. And no, all classes are being worked on. From someone who has a under geared rogue he barely plays that can almost 1 shot (well not one shot, kill in a stun) any dps class in game I think what ever they do will be fine. Also, if the class gets fixed, that means its still supported.
    Funny logic when I hear no one talking about how bad enhance shamans are, but a tirade about the class doing the biggest numbers.... almost like all you all are hypocritical bitches

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Everybody arguing for nerfs or buffs, arguing over mere numbers, like rats vying for position on the deck of The Titanic -- you all are a big part of the reason why we can't have nice things. I pity your mentality.
    Look who's talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Look who's talking.
    When have I ever complained about a nerf or asked for a buff? [citation needed]
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams