Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - January 7, 2021

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - January 7, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

Covenants

• Kyrian
      • Fixed an issue where players who disconnect during the flight in the quest "Aerial Reconnaissance" would not have a map marker directing them back to Kleia to restart the flight.
      • Fixed an issue where Nuuminuuru could fail to give credit for the quest "Path of Ascension: Nuuminuuru."
      • Fixed an issue where other players' Dismantled debuffs would be visible on the Forsworn Colossus in the Eternal Forge. We found the issue, and promptly dismantled it.
      • Fixed an issue where eligible players could fail to receive the Sundancer mount in Bastion after completing the event.
      • There are now more enemies available for the quest "Compassion, Blade of Humility."
    • Night Fae
      • Fixed an issue where defeating the dungeon boss on Mythic Keystone difficulty wouldn’t provide credit for “A Rare and Unusual Spirit.”
    • Venthyr
      • While seeking Feather Caps for “Ember Court: Mushroom Surprise!”, players will now be able to use Grappling Growths as expected.
      • The preferences of every guest are now always displayed in the Guest List, even before you've discovered them for the first time.
        • Developers’ note: This change should make it faster and easier to build a guest list that has compatible guests with similar preferences.
      • The guests Grandmaster Vole and Choofa will no longer appear on the Guest List if you don't have the required reputation to unlock them.
        • Developers' note: This change does not remove them from existing Guest Lists, but you can revoke their invitation and they will not reappear on the list until you are able to unlock them.

Dungeons and Raids

• Plaguefall
      • Margrave Stradama
        • Plague Rot can no longer be interrupted.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue where the Splintered Heart of Al'ar trinket would fail to trigger after suffering a lethal blow.
    • Sinful Gladiator's Prestigious Cloak now counts as part of the Sinful Gladiator's Elite transmog sets.
    • PvP items upgraded to Item Level 226 will now display their Elite appearance.
    • The disguise from the Acolyte's Guise toy no longer cancels when teleporting.

The Maw

• Fixed some issues with missing spawns and incomplete stage progressions in The Beastwarrens Hunts.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• You can now obtain the quest items for “Signs of the Lion” from higher layers of Twisting Corridors.

World Quests

• Increased The Undying Army reputation rewarded from Maldraxxus Elite world quests.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-01-08 at 04:18 AM.

I was losing sleep over not being able to feed my pixelated pet.

Still no legion raid fix. I guess they don't want us soloing until something is 3 expansions old now. Whatever. I guess I'll resub in 9.4 when I can actually do what I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    Still no legion raid fix. I guess they don't want us soloing until something is 3 expansions old now. Whatever. I guess I'll resub in 9.4 when I can actually do what I enjoy.
    great because Legion was relevant a few years ago

see you soon

Wait is there still a reason to feed pets?

I’m starting to wonder how it’s possible that every covenant seems to have constant bugs apart from Maldraxxus.

I can solo Legion raids. How bad is your gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootynuzzler View Post
    Wait is there still a reason to feed pets?
    Its a big instant 50% heal.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

So you sub current game to solo old content?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    So you sub current game to solo old content?
    People play this game for a myriad of reasons. Some raid, some pvp, some do battle pet stuff and some even go farm old raids for transmog stuff.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Its a big instant 50% heal.
    No kidding, thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    People play this game for a myriad of reasons. Some raid, some pvp, some do battle pet stuff and some even go farm old raids for transmog stuff.
    That’s fine, but everything you mentioned is current content except for the farming of old raids.
    It’s just odd to me that someone would sub to a game and ignore every current thing and do only old raids from the most recent last 2 xpacs and then complain that because they can’t do those immediately they are going to unsub.

Based on the quality and focus of their fixes to this fundamentally broken expansion - i'm expecting the first content patch (9.1) to be of the same caliber as the selfie patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are now more enemies available for the quest "Compassion, Blade of Humility."
    *grumble*

Fixed some issues with missing spawns and incomplete stage progressions in The Beastwarrens Hunts.
    ...I'll believe it when I see it. Much of the time the events have bugged out after claims were made that issues affecting them had been corrected. Hopefully this time the fixes will stick.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by s0ul View Post
    great because Legion was relevant a few years ago

see you soon
    Technically it's relevant content for characters of that level.