Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Herald of the Titans Cidzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    2,695
    "Hacking" in....pretty much every TV/movie scene where hacking is involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Women finding it "romantic" eventually when a dude is super persistent about chasing them after they've initially expressed a lack of interest.
    This happens all the time, what are you talking about?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    "Hacking" in....pretty much every TV/movie scene where hacking is involved.
    Just to add to this, there's the infamous:


  4. #44
    Sick people.

    On TV they're healthy people in full makeup that just lie in bed, instead of the complete mess of horribleness they are IRL.

  5. #45
    Taking turns to speak. Gets me everytime.

  6. #46
    Most extremely drama filled soap opera romances.

    People realistically don't have the patience.
    Last edited by RainL; 2021-01-14 at 02:58 AM.

  7. #47
    I am married to a nurse and pretty much have to hear what is wrong with any scene that takes place in a hospital, especially if the person is in a hospital bed with any number of machines and/or tubes attached

  8. #48
    When people are happy tbh.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results, like people withholding vital information to the drama at hand because they felt it might hurt someones feelings, but end up hurting peoples feelings in the end by withholding the information, them seemingly learning from it then doing it again next season.
    Helllllo Supernatural. That shit happened every other episode.

  9. #49
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    frienmies eventually becoming actual friends.

    often at least in social groups i'm in go into full blown enemy territories
    Probably because unless you live in Southern states, you're not allowed to get into a fight with another person without being charged with assault.

    The South has "fighting word laws", where if you say something to provoke someone to a fight, such as "your mother is a whore", the law will not protect you from being punched in the face. The South had a dueling culture for a hundred years (a holdover from Britain), where people would fight to defend their or someone else's honor. It meant that there were consequences for what you said, and thus Southern culture was very polite, and is more polite today than other areas of the US.

    Andrew Jackson fought a number of duels. In fact, in one duel the two men stabbed each other with swords, and then afterwards they became good friends. It was not uncommon for two men who fought it out to become friends afterwards.

    Modern schools raise men to be weak, uncultured sissies. Boys are not allowed to settle their differences with a fist fight; they're punished for hitting each other. So they end up acting like women, forever insulting each other without end, never settling their differences.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, if your social groups are online, then you have to remember that the internet has abstracted communication from reality. People would never say the things they say on twitter or 4chan to a person standing right in front of them in real life, because if they did they would be punched in the face.

  10. #50
    Someone who has hit rock bottom being saved by some random meeting with someone (normally a hot person of the opposite gender).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    This happens all the time, what are you talking about?
    Indeed - but in my day it was called romance, now I think it is called stalking.

    Due to COVID-19, Germany is running out of sausages and cheese.
    The government considers this to be the Wurst Käse scenario

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •