Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
16
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    The fuck, you should try your own advice .

    It baffles me how you can completely miss the point. By saying we need more interrupts, it obviously means we want a short CD interrupt, SINCE EVERY DPS HAS AN INTERRUPT. Which is why shaman have easier times getting into groups, due to lust and having the best interrupt.

    I am not saying that lock is not useful, I am saying that when you are running higher keys, lets say 15+, all lock really provides is a standard ranged interrupt, healthstones and a BR. And the BR is just a little better than the engineer BR, which most people have at that level of play.

    LOL Shamans don't have an easier time getting into groups, go look at the leaderboards for keys completed on time in 15s+(https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankin...MythicLevel=99). You literally made yourself look like a moron who actually doesn't know what he's talking about so thumbs up to you. The only ranged being consistently brought to the majority of keys are Mages, Hunters, and Boomkins.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I am so happy that we have a tool like raider.io so I don't have to carry entitled, toxic, insult-spewing bads like you.
    Your insane anger is proof that toxic bads like you finally have it very difficult to get good players to carry them.
    And you are left to play with the other toxic bads... and the fun thing is that bads are unable to group up and get stuff done and the only thing you have left is your impotent anger
    Ok? I mean there's literally no anger lmao? I'm pointing out facts, nothing more lol. I have no need for wasting my time with randoms in LFG because I play with my friends and I do very well for myself that way. Don't need some guy on the forums trying to say I'm "entitled, toxic and bad" when I have the lengthy list of achievements proving otherwise lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    LOL Shamans don't have an easier time getting into groups, go look at the leaderboards for keys completed on time in 15s+(https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankin...MythicLevel=99). You literally made yourself look like a moron who actually doesn't know what he's talking about so thumbs up to you. The only ranged being consistently brought to the majority of keys are Mages, Hunters, and Boomkins.
    You completely skirted the entirety of his and others' argumentation to go down the hyperbole path.

    All in all, you have no cogent counter argument and chose to try and discredit him with an insult, further proof that as expected, you're the toxic one.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    You completely skirted the entirety of his and others' argumentation to go down the hyperbole path.

    All in all, you have no cogent counter argument and chose to try and discredit him with an insult, further proof that as expected, you're the toxic one.
    I provided proof to counter his absurd claim, the proof is enough "counter argument" to prove my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I provided proof to counter his absurd claim, the proof is enough "counter argument" to prove my point.
    not really, you confirmed that you're the one who's toxic, by behaving in a toxic manner for calling someone a moron when there was no need to.

    Counter does not equal cogent.

  5. #105
    Bloodsail Admiral Revelations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,070
    This is what m+ has beco- wait, no, always has been. If you're a random guy you're a liability and there's 2000 DPS for every healer. It's like Tinder.

    You have to either find a group to play with or a guild. It's how it is, how it will be, and how it always has been. M+ in PuGs have always been fotm. In BFA a Rogue was REQUIRED, however bullshit that was, for example.

    I do agree that it sucks, but it's a human problem not a game one.
    Last edited by Revelations; 2021-01-09 at 09:49 AM.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So because you encountered one bad warlock, all warlocks are bad?
    no but that dosen't mean ill risk taking one to find out wither they are good or not

  7. #107
    Fix the problem yourself, go play a tank. Or healer.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Isn't it funny that the people who think they are entitled to be invited because of their wants and needs into to someone elses party are the ones calling people who wont invite them toxic?



    i mean thats a terrible argument to make, if you dont get a job because they picked someone else they feel is more suited to the role, does that make the company or their staff toxic?
    Okay. You see, In the end of the day when my head cool down a bit, I see what people are saying to a extent. But my point is still the same. If you do a plus +11 lets say for the sake of argument, the most realistic high io you can ask is 800 because even if you did EVERY DUNGEON in +10 that will be your rio score give and take. This is assuming you are making a key in your own skill level. Now if you see a dude with 220 i lvl and 1.4 k io applying ofc you will take him over the dude with 800 and 210 i lvl. But my point is people EXPECT the 220 i lvl 1.4k rio dude. Thats my point. I seen a dude made a key 1.3k + Rio yesterday when his main had 780 and his alt had 400 io. This kind of shit trickles up to an extent. Being qualified for keys is irrevelant nowadays, you need to be OVER qualified.

    In my keys if i see a dude with Meh rio, I check his dungeons. If I am making a key for a +15 and the dude run 3 +14s in timed this week, I take the guy, Even if he has a shitty rio. Who cares if the dude knows the other dungeons flawlessly, I only give 2 shits about the dungeon I am running at the very moment. I will say it and still say most people USE RIO WRONG in pugs. But thats a seperate bloody topic altogether.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jsj View Post
    Fix the problem yourself, go play a tank. Or healer.
    I find tanks mind numbingly boring, not in dungeons mind you, but in raids.

  9. #109
    Bloodsail Admiral Malania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    1,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Counterspell has the same CD as Felhound interrupt, and mage has no interrupt or healthstones.

    The only real benefit of bringing a mage instead of a lock is Time Warp, which is honestly the break considering the most popular hunter spec is MM and good luck trying to convince one of them to get a pet out to lust.



    You'd be wrong though then.
    I don't know why. Summoning a pet and dismissing it takes a few seconds. Lazy Hunters I guess? Although to me it seems more like a "take a BM" problem.

    Also fuck rio. It's just gear score with extra steps.
    Last edited by Malania; 2021-01-09 at 12:41 PM.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    exactly this its why ill never take a lock to necrotic or sanguine for example REGUARDLESS OF SCORE
    Locks have an interrupt.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    Locks have an interrupt.
    they don't use it tho out of the 10 locks i've token to wake and sanguine in the 8-10 category i have seen ONE utilise their interrupt, so i'd personally rather not run the risk

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    I don't know why. Summoning a pet and dismissing it takes a few seconds. Lazy Hunters I guess? Although to me it seems more like a "take a BM" problem.

    Also fuck rio. It's just gear score with extra steps.
    dismiss pet is 6 sec cast now, blame pvp for that

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Make your own group,
    If you're not happy with the fact that you aren't getting invites, nothings stopping you from making your own group.
    Nobody in this game owes you anything.
    Missing the point are we? I made 30 plus of my own high keys atm, the complaint is when you cannot even get to 1 (ONE) dungeon apart from your keys when you are higher than required rio range IN DEAD HOURS, then yeah it is frustrating and a bit bullshit. When you try to get a specific dungeon, for one dungeon you might need to run 6 keys, where it can fail the timer for some reason so that amount of runs can also go to higher ranges , because I want a bloody 15 key in the dungeon i need. Even when I get one tank can dc and the key can be rip so i might need to start over again. To attempt one key why should i fucking spend 4-5 hours. Thats what gets you in the end.

    I know that nobody has to take anyone, that doesn't make everybody the whole situation less frustrating. And this thread just want me to bash me head to a wall when i see some of the comment that people do about warlocks skill set when they don't even have a clue in some of the comments.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    I don't know why. Summoning a pet and dismissing it takes a few seconds. Lazy Hunters I guess? Although to me it seems more like a "take a BM" problem.

    Also fuck rio. It's just gear score with extra steps.
    Most hunters say that bl pet is a big dps loss or something a kin to that. But i might be ignorant here, I don't know 2 shits about it so my opinion or info is not very revelant when it comes to hunter pets. So they dislike it. Its not the case in warlock though. Imp technically is the best damage pet because of its range that if the mobs zigs zags around it has more uptime. But the difference is so bloody negligable that it isn't even funny, since pet damage is normalized when it comes to warlocks.
    Last edited by Thalrend; 2021-01-09 at 12:58 PM.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    they don't use it tho out of the 10 locks i've token to wake and sanguine in the 8-10 category i have seen ONE utilise their interrupt, so i'd personally rather not run the risk
    They tunneling their rotation I bet lol. For what it's worth, I use my interrupt as a lock. I also don't pug though, only run with my guild. So there's that.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    they don't use it tho out of the 10 locks i've token to wake and sanguine in the 8-10 category i have seen ONE utilise their interrupt, so i'd personally rather not run the risk

    - - - Updated - - -



    dismiss pet is 6 sec cast now, blame pvp for that
    Didn't you just said few comments ago you just had a bad warlock experience with a affli warlock and will not take warlocks ever again in few affixes because of the said experience with one guy? Now you say you took 10 warlocks and one of them interrupted, when in another comments you were thinking warlock fel hunter usage somehow affects their dps?

    From here it looks like you dislike a class because of few case of individuals and trying to find a reason for it. Regardless, warlocks interrupt is same as a mage, all warlocks who worth their salt will use a fel hunter in dungeons apart from few bosses that imps can purge some debuffs on the warlock. And thats only really the case on high keys/tyranical weeks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    They tunneling their rotation I bet lol. For what it's worth, I use my interrupt as a lock. I also don't pug though, only run with my guild. So there's that.
    Most people focuses on the things that irks them. So he might also have other people who were doing mistakes in his keys with the said warlock, but he will not pay as much as attention when he thinks warlock don't interrupted so he pays extra attention to a warlock in that key for example. Tool kit of a class means nothing if the player choose to not utilize it, its the same situation in every single class in this game.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalrend View Post
    Didn't you just said few comments ago you just had a bad warlock experience with a affli warlock and will not take warlocks ever again in few affixes because of the said experience with one guy? Now you say you took 10 warlocks and one of them interrupted, when in another comments you were thinking warlock fel hunter usage somehow affects their dps?

    From here it looks like you dislike a class because of few case of individuals and trying to find a reason for it. Regardless, warlocks interrupt is same as a mage, all warlocks who worth their salt will use a fel hunter in dungeons apart from few bosses that imps can purge some debuffs on the warlock. And thats only really the case on high keys/tyranical weeks.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Most people focuses on the things that irks them. So he might also have other people who were doing mistakes in his keys with the said warlock, but he will not pay as much as attention when he thinks warlock don't interrupted so he pays extra attention to a warlock in that key for example. Tool kit of a class means nothing if the player choose to not utilize it, its the same situation in every single class in this game.
    have you ever thought that he was the 10th lock i took ?

  16. #116
    Certainly doesn't help that blizzard nerfed drums so it forces at least one slot to be filled by a mage or shaman.

  17. #117
    I feel ya. Also try to find ant RBG group if you aren't huntard or moonboi as dps.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    have you ever thought that he was the 10th lock i took ?
    It can be the the infinite warlock you took, warlock still have the same interrupt cd as their mage and using a fel hunter don't gimp their dps. For all you know it might have been a unholy dk that was not pressing his interrupt, it doesn't mean that unholy dks don't have a interrupt. There are warlocks is +18 keys or more, you really think that it would be possible if they did not have interrupt or their interrupt gimp their dps when you actually need to min max your dps like hell? Your experience is anectode.

    I have shit experiences with every class, that doesn't make those said classes bad because the player who is piloting the class was bad. If anything if you play a spec that is very popular you will see more bad players because the player pool is so big and the class is so strong (debetable) that people shift towards it to fix their skill gap in some cases. That will only fix dps though, a player who doesn't interrupt will still not interrupt. Also interrupting everything also not the best usage of your interrupt anyways, some mobs have a very annoying/deadly skill that needs to be interrupted and some whatever skills. So what they interrupt is also matter if your melee dps mindlessly interrupting every castbar they see and have a cd on their interrupts when they need to ACTUALLY interrupt.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalrend View Post
    It can be the the infinite warlock you took, warlock still have the same interrupt cd as their mage and using a fel hunter don't gimp their dps. For all you know it might have been a unholy dk that was not pressing his interrupt, it doesn't mean that unholy dks don't have a interrupt. There are warlocks is +18 keys or more, you really think that it would be possible if they did not have interrupt or their interrupt gimp their dps when you actually need to min max your dps like hell? Your experience is anectode.

    I have shit experiences with every class, that doesn't make those said classes bad because the player who is piloting the class was bad. If anything if you play a spec that is very popular you will see more bad players because the player pool is so big and the class is so strong (debetable) that people shift towards it to fix their skill gap in some cases. That will only fix dps though, a player who doesn't interrupt will still not interrupt. Also interrupting everything also not the best usage of your interrupt anyways, some mobs have a very annoying/deadly skill that needs to be interrupted and some whatever skills. So what they interrupt is also matter if your melee dps mindlessly interrupting every castbar they see and have a cd on their interrupts when they need to ACTUALLY interrupt.
    ok let me ask you this, when I'm making my grp for my key as bm or even an enh shammy, i need too fill 1 slot wiht a cr, hero is already taken, who should get my 3rd slot? some1 that will but my dmg or 2nd dps's dmg or any class that in my experience, has been played badly in almost every key i've taken that class to?

    if you were making that grp in those circumstances for say an 8 or a 9 which would you pick?, i know which I'd pick
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2021-01-09 at 02:01 PM.

  20. #120
    Bloodsail Admiral Malania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    1,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalrend View Post
    Missing the point are we? I made 30 plus of my own high keys atm, the complaint is when you cannot even get to 1 (ONE) dungeon apart from your keys when you are higher than required rio range IN DEAD HOURS, then yeah it is frustrating and a bit bullshit. When you try to get a specific dungeon, for one dungeon you might need to run 6 keys, where it can fail the timer for some reason so that amount of runs can also go to higher ranges , because I want a bloody 15 key in the dungeon i need. Even when I get one tank can dc and the key can be rip so i might need to start over again. To attempt one key why should i fucking spend 4-5 hours. Thats what gets you in the end.

    I know that nobody has to take anyone, that doesn't make everybody the whole situation less frustrating. And this thread just want me to bash me head to a wall when i see some of the comment that people do about warlocks skill set when they don't even have a clue in some of the comments.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Most hunters say that bl pet is a big dps loss or something a kin to that. But i might be ignorant here, I don't know 2 shits about it so my opinion or info is not very revelant when it comes to hunter pets. So they dislike it. Its not the case in warlock though. Imp technically is the best damage pet because of its range that if the mobs zigs zags around it has more uptime. But the difference is so bloody negligable that it isn't even funny, since pet damage is normalized when it comes to warlocks.
    for MM summoning a pet reduces your damage by 10%. I know the reason but there's no probem for them to summon i for a boss and then dismiss it after. BL is more than going to make up the 10% you lost for the rest of the group.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •