Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Imagine there being.... hundreds of dps and just few tanks? I was looking for a healer for +16 SD today, in about a minute there were like 20 in the que. DPS are 5x of that.
    Nothing to do with the players - just lack of tanks, why? Next expansion, tanking is stressful for a lot of people who are not familiar with dungeons plus you have to be really on the edge or you get killed very fast.

Create your own group. I don't really get the complaints about "no one invites me"

Not that extreme as OP but as a Warlock pugging M+ is really hard and rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalrend View Post
    I am typing this because I am genuinely about to break my keyboard with anger. 1310 rio Warlock here, Literally need 2 more dungeons to get +15 mount, grinded 12 hours per day since this reset if not more. Why? Because I didn't get a single dungeon invite this week. Zero. I applied more than 150 dungeons, not a single invite. What does the community require from you do get bloody invites? 1.3 K rio, 215 I lvl and how does everybody expecting to you to have more? I have been only doing my keys but at this point I just cannot stand going to some of the places for the 4th -5th bloody time.

So heres my question, what do you require from your pugs to invite them to your high m+ pluses?
    Dunno if anyone else has replied with this yet (I can't see most of the posts on this site) but there's just a ridiculous amount of players in DPS roles these days. Whatever your score or ilevel or whatever is, you're a drop in an ocean of people that don't wanna tank or heal. I created a PuG for M0 Tirne for the weekly a couple weeks back and good lord, I had so many dps apply for it that I felt like I was going cross-eyed. And that was just a lowly M0.

My advice would be to try and form connections in the groups you do get invited to, especially if they perform well.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Far too many tryhards looking for an easy carry in the group finder. And the toxic Raider.IO addon doesn't make it any easier. If you're not mythic ilvl, don't play a fotm class, and are not a healer or a tank, the only viable solution is to run your own keys, unfortunately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    that doesn't always work like that, i make a grp for my 6 on my alt 2 chested it couldn't get a single person for my 8 since it only had 250 score despite my mains 750 being visible
    That's an issue of people not wanting to join for a 6 or 8 not a score. Using Blizzard's group finder "custom group" doesn't show scores so if you're using anything else to find people or find groups, that's a YOU issue. My priest has a rio score of 232.9 score and I have no issues finding groups using the Blizzard group finder feature. My DK had a score of 0 and had no issues finding a group for a +8 earlier.

exactly this its why ill never take a lock to necrotic or sanguine for example REGUARDLESS OF SCORE
    Locks have a bunch of stuns and interrupts. Honestly the reason the OP is having issues finding groups are bevause of people like you that have no idea about other classes.

There are not many 15 random groups at least when im searching. I'm a healer and I know that 10 healers apply for the same spot.

So if a hunter or mage applies its hard to fit in a WL in most groups. Either a short CD kick is missing or a bloodlust.

I barely see any mists key open. Probably because the dungeon is so easy. It's also my lowest key with 13 I think. Not because it's hard but because there are no keys. I think people prefer to do easy dungeons with friends or guild.

You can find more random groups once more people reached the higher keys.

As a healer I see warlocks in groups every now and then so the class is not the problem.
    Last edited by GnomeEU; 2021-01-09 at 06:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeh last time i took a affli lock it was necrotic wake on my bm hunter he was complaining about me not dpsing ads i did 21% of my dmg to em he did...4% then he left the grp....
    So because you encountered one bad warlock, all warlocks are bad?
    Putin khuliyo

Field Marshal Phyrexia-KulTiras's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Get in a guild

I am typing this because I am genuinely about to break my keyboard with anger. 1310 rio Warlock here, Literally need 2 more dungeons to get +15 mount, grinded 12 hours per day since this reset if not more. Why? Because I didn't get a single dungeon invite this week. Zero. I applied more than 150 dungeons, not a single invite. What does the community require from you do get bloody invites? 1.3 K rio, 215 I lvl and how does everybody expecting to you to have more? I have been only doing my keys but at this point I just cannot stand going to some of the places for the 4th -5th bloody time.

So heres my question, what do you require from your pugs to invite them to your high m+ pluses?

Make your own group,
    If you're not happy with the fact that you aren't getting invites, nothings stopping you from making your own group.
    Nobody in this game owes you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    So you're actually trying to compare a ranged to a melee now because your idiocy was rebuked? Get off the forums and try to calculate a rational though.
    The fuck, you should try your own advice .

It baffles me how you can completely miss the point. By saying we need more interrupts, it obviously means we want a short CD interrupt, SINCE EVERY DPS HAS AN INTERRUPT. Which is why shaman have easier times getting into groups, due to lust and having the best interrupt.

I am not saying that lock is not useful, I am saying that when you are running higher keys, lets say 15+, all lock really provides is a standard ranged interrupt, healthstones and a BR. And the BR is just a little better than the engineer BR, which most people have at that level of play.

You say it's not toxic, then literally explain why it is toxic lol. Being a meta slut is toxic, refusing to bring anyone just because they're not playing X class is toxic, you're not gauging it off of somebodies skills or accomplishments, you're telling 90% of the playerbase to fuck off because you refuse to bring any ranged other than a Mage. That's the exact definition of toxicity in a video game.
    I am so happy that we have a tool like raider.io so I don't have to carry entitled, toxic, insult-spewing bads like you.
    Your insane anger is proof that toxic bads like you finally have it very difficult to get good players to carry them.
    And you are left to play with the other toxic bads... and the fun thing is that bads are unable to group up and get stuff done and the only thing you have left is your impotent anger

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    people have confused competitive with viable. esports ruin games in the end
    There isn't any confusion. It's supply and demand. When a group leader has 100 ppl apping to a group, all with similar ilvl and io, why take something that is just "viable" when you have the option for something that is "competitive"? A lot of things are "viable", it doesn't make it a good decesion to fill a group based on that, especially when most groups are looking for something specific to fill a gap that the group might be missing.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2021-01-09 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    Open your own 14/15 group, wait 2 Minutes, ignores the 20+ whispers you get and you will see that this is everything but bullshit. I don't think that you ever played your own keys or formed your own groups where you need 2 DDs if you call that bullshit. But that just strengthens my mind that someone calling meta pickers toxic because his class is not favourite is just some kind of keyboard hero. I don't care if you trying to say you are top notch every season. As you complain about people not picking you I can't believe it anyway, as you won't be without a premade anyway. Hope your chars don't use the name Zyky though

You are the one being toxic as fuck. But that fits to the mindset of calling others toxic, it's always the most toxic ones themself.

Isn't it funny that the people who think they are entitled to be invited because of their wants and needs into to someone elses party are the ones calling people who wont invite them toxic?

Sadly it's a bit like applying for a job
    i mean thats a terrible argument to make, if you dont get a job because they picked someone else they feel is more suited to the role, does that make the company or their staff toxic?
    Last edited by [Apok]; 2021-01-09 at 09:16 AM.

Warlocks have near zero utility all I can say is run your own key until you get one that you need then purposefully drop the key to 15. I know it sucks but it just doesn't make sense to bring a lock right now. Healthstones can be provided by a lock alt so even that bit of utility isn't that useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    The fuck, you should try your own advice .

It baffles me how you can completely miss the point. By saying we need more interrupts, it obviously means we want a short CD interrupt, SINCE EVERY DPS HAS AN INTERRUPT. Which is why shaman have easier times getting into groups, due to lust and having the best interrupt.

I am not saying that lock is not useful, I am saying that when you are running higher keys, lets say 15+, all lock really provides is a standard ranged interrupt, healthstones and a BR. And the BR is just a little better than the engineer BR, which most people have at that level of play.

LOL Shamans don't have an easier time getting into groups, go look at the leaderboards for keys completed on time in 15s+(https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankin...MythicLevel=99). You literally made yourself look like a moron who actually doesn't know what he's talking about so thumbs up to you. The only ranged being consistently brought to the majority of keys are Mages, Hunters, and Boomkins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I am so happy that we have a tool like raider.io so I don't have to carry entitled, toxic, insult-spewing bads like you.
    Your insane anger is proof that toxic bads like you finally have it very difficult to get good players to carry them.
    And you are left to play with the other toxic bads... and the fun thing is that bads are unable to group up and get stuff done and the only thing you have left is your impotent anger
    Ok? I mean there's literally no anger lmao? I'm pointing out facts, nothing more lol. I have no need for wasting my time with randoms in LFG because I play with my friends and I do very well for myself that way. Don't need some guy on the forums trying to say I'm "entitled, toxic and bad" when I have the lengthy list of achievements proving otherwise lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

LOL Shamans don't have an easier time getting into groups, go look at the leaderboards for keys completed on time in 15s+(https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankin...MythicLevel=99). You literally made yourself look like a moron who actually doesn't know what he's talking about so thumbs up to you. The only ranged being consistently brought to the majority of keys are Mages, Hunters, and Boomkins.
    You completely skirted the entirety of his and others' argumentation to go down the hyperbole path.

All in all, you have no cogent counter argument and chose to try and discredit him with an insult, further proof that as expected, you're the toxic one.

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    You completely skirted the entirety of his and others' argumentation to go down the hyperbole path.

All in all, you have no cogent counter argument and chose to try and discredit him with an insult, further proof that as expected, you're the toxic one.
    I provided proof to counter his absurd claim, the proof is enough "counter argument" to prove my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I provided proof to counter his absurd claim, the proof is enough "counter argument" to prove my point.
    not really, you confirmed that you're the one who's toxic, by behaving in a toxic manner for calling someone a moron when there was no need to.

Counter does not equal cogent.