Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalrend View Post
    Considering you are obviously trolling, I should not try to even argue with you, but here it goes. There is 46 people above 2 k raider io atm. Or 46 characters. Even if there is a warlock here, it doesn't mean that the class is bad. People in this rio atm is %0.001 fucking game. There is a warlock at 1950 raider io, which is prolly doubles your rio score . Just because a class is performing as good in top %0.001 of the m plus content, it doesn't mean the class is thrash. At that level where there is quite literally 9 groups in whole fucking world, they will get every single small advantage they can possibly get because it becomes night impossible to time keys even with the smallest of the small mistakes.

Imagine non ironically comparing a class performance at +22 keys and saying class is thrash in general. Imagine being this toxic, ignorant and miserable of a human being.
    THere are 100 players with a 2, IO score.

and YES, a small percentage DOES constitute what is best.
    Locks are at the bottom, play a class that doesn't suck and you might get some 15s in.
    no one wants to make things harder.
    Also I can tell by your posts why you can't get into groups and why you have no friends in game to play with. It is rather apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    THere are 100 players with a 2, IO score.

and YES, a small percentage DOES constitute what is best.
    Locks are at the bottom, play a class that doesn't suck and you might get some 15s in.
    no one wants to make things harder.
    Also I can tell by your posts why you can't get into groups and why you have no friends in game to play with. It is rather apparent.
    You can run 100 meters in 9 seconds and the other dude can run the 100 meters in 9.3 seconds. The first dude is the best but that doesnt mean the second dude sucks. I think thats the part you are incapable of understanding.

There is s tiers a tiers b tiers c tiers etc. Not being S tier doesn't mean you are in f tier. "Not being the best=dogshit" Nice logic mate. Imagine thinking +15s is hard content this week. But I don't think arguing with you any further will achieve anything since I don't anything can pass through that dense skull of yours mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like DPS who complain about not getting groups have very obviously never tried to make their own, because they'd understand that you get a hundred apps in like 10 seconds as soon as a tank or healer join so why not go with the best? Why should I take a 190 (insert low DPS class with little to no utility) over a 210 (insert meta class)? And yes, overgeared people apply to low keys all the time, I do it myself as a tank pretty often, I find it fun to be able to just wreck dungeons without having to try and the group obviously doesn't mind getting half carried.

Classes will never be fully balanced in m+, or any game mode for that matter, it's just the nature of the beast. If you want to push high keys either accept this and start running with a guild/friends or accept the meta into your life. Or just accept that you play an undesired class and make your own groups and watch the flood of DPS and notice how you too start to only bring meta classes when they're available in droves.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2021-01-11 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    For what I've heard from high rank players is that warlocks have zero interrupts or utility
    How can "high rank" players say Warlocks have "zero" utility when they give out healthstones, has a CR that they can be pre-casted on the target and gateways.
    I am not even going to mention Felhunter's purges and interrupts.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    After 20,492 replies to threads in mmo champ did you ever read what was written in the post that you are making a 300 iq snarky comment? Thats a lot of time of your life, one would expect basic reading comprehension skills by that time.
    I mean, you said you spent countless hours trying to find groups that you couldn't. Thats a lot of time of your life, one would expect basic group finding skills in that time.

Yeah getting invites to groups is cancer. I need 1 more 15 Halls of Atonement for my Keystone Master and I reckon I spend a good 30-40 mins getting declined to each group I sign up to because I'm:

1: Not a mage, hunter or boomie
    2: Not venthyr
    3: Aren't at least 100 io above the group leader

BTW, I'm a 219 ilvl 1250io unholy DK. That's how stupid the current meta mentality is right now

And it would be great to do it with guildies except, like many other guilds, there's a core that generally involves the leader and officers that will pick and choose the players to do it with, which fractures the roster. Especially when BOTH tanks are in the same group.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    How can "high rank" players say Warlocks have "zero" utility when they give out healthstones, has a CR that they can be pre-casted on the target and gateways.
    I am not even going to mention Felhunter's purges and interrupts.
    Because there are a lot more classes who can better fit this role I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    people have confused competitive with viable. esports ruin games in the end
    This. Esports are a plain and cancer upon gaming, causing every Jerry and Joe to think he has a shot at being a rich pro streamer. Hint: YOU WILL NEVER BE A RICH PRO STREAMER. GET A FUCKING REAL JOB

It has caused people to take games FAR too seriously and has fundamentally DESTROYED the social, adventure, and immersion aspect of games, with games now being DESIGNED around their failed esports. It’s fucking disgusting and I can’t fucking WAIT for the esports conglomerate to crash and burn for good. Fuck streamers, fuck advertisements, and FUCK devs who design their games around esports. FUCK ESPORTS
    Last edited by Ladey Gags; 2021-01-11 at 08:29 AM.

I am typing this because I am genuinely about to break my keyboard with anger. 1310 rio Warlock here, Literally need 2 more dungeons to get +15 mount, grinded 12 hours per day since this reset if not more. Why? Because I didn't get a single dungeon invite this week. Zero. I applied more than 150 dungeons, not a single invite. What does the community require from you do get bloody invites? 1.3 K rio, 215 I lvl and how does everybody expecting to you to have more? I have been only doing my keys but at this point I just cannot stand going to some of the places for the 4th -5th bloody time.

So heres my question, what do you require from your pugs to invite them to your high m+ pluses?
    You either apply to a groups with only one dps, or you play your own key.
    I have tank friend, we generally try to get a healer and then there are 2 dps spots left. After that, there are literally 100 people wanting to join the group, and be honest, would you invite someone random, or the person that gives you the highest chance to time the key. And unless you are not 100 rio higher or something, Ill always pick the Mage,Hunter, boomkin, DK.

I finished dungeons on >13 and still sometimes have problems with getting invites for +10 on the same keys.

That's just LFG.
    The best solution is just doing your own key.

Make your own groups and make a few friends along the way. I know this advice sounds obvious, so let me give you some perspective on it.

It's an MMORPG, believe it or not, but you can only get so far alone in WoW. Your overall talent as a player doesn't only depend on your skill at playing the game but also depends on your ability to make people like you and want to play with you again.

Great skill + poor social = good player
    Great skill + great social = great player

And you won't struggle to finds friends as a Warlock, the class is overloaded on utilities and people saying otherwise are just completely clueless. This + the fact that 99% of your success rate in M+ relies on your team skill and not on your class, and by that I mean that top players could play Lock/Lock/Lock/MWMonk/BDK and still destroy +15. Would it be easier with a meta comp? Sure. Is it doable? Of course it is! You only need to find like minded people who are good enough at the game to recognize that in 99% of cases skill > classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what does a ret bring? A 6 second stun, a regular 10 second ressurection and a BoP they can use to help out sometimes.
    You definitely haven't played Ret in Shadowlands as it seems.

In some situations (and quite often, I must add) I can heal better than healers, w/o even spending GCD. There were few times in recent M+ this week when healers died and I successfully held tank and other dps alive at boss fights (thanks to my survival build - Divine Purpose & Healing Hands combo). Thus, can your average boomkin swap a shield + 1h and replace tank for a few seconds, if tank died? There is a lot of things I can do - not just as Ret, but as someone with brains. Yes, my DPS is not comparable to most casters, but it's not what spec is about.

Two or free times during the last NW-6 run I prevented group's wipe - as a secondary tank and a secondary healer. Ret in party gives extra confidence and backup, which very few other DPS specs can grant. Thanks devs for this change - giving us such a potent offhealing in Shadowlands (and shield of righteousness as well) was the right thing to do.

Your long post exactly answers the question TS asked: what is wrong with people. This is why WoW slowly shifted from a classic RPG to a Diablo-style game for soulless, toxic minmaxers who don't care about anything but their loot and score in the end.
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2021-01-11 at 02:32 PM.

After 20,492 replies to threads in mmo champ did you ever read what was written in the post that you are making a 300 iq snarky comment? Thats a lot of time of your life, one would expect basic reading comprehension skills by that time.
    With this attitude it's quite nice that you did not get invited. Reading OP - breaking a keyboard does not signal good mental state, sounds like you would be one of the toxic players anyway. We don't need rages in high rio, clear head helps to do better keys. Consider finding something what helps you, not infuriate you, not that I care tho as it's your own decisions which led you there.

I am typing this because I am genuinely about to break my keyboard with anger. 1310 rio Warlock here, Literally need 2 more dungeons to get +15 mount, grinded 12 hours per day since this reset if not more. Why? Because I didn't get a single dungeon invite this week. Zero. I applied more than 150 dungeons, not a single invite. What does the community require from you do get bloody invites? 1.3 K rio, 215 I lvl and how does everybody expecting to you to have more? I have been only doing my keys but at this point I just cannot stand going to some of the places for the 4th -5th bloody time.

So heres my question, what do you require from your pugs to invite them to your high m+ pluses?
    I am a DK. I have trouble getting into group sometimes for 10-12 keys. But aint it like that because people want certain classes to complete their keys?

Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    Yeah, can you tell me the reason why there isn't a warlock with a 2k IO score? Please explain this to me.
    You are clueless.
    Here's the proof of what's wrong with the community. They can't even think a tiny little thought, they can form an opinion, that's it, and they have plenty of opinions.
    They think that if they get one of those specs not on this list, suddenly that 15 key is gonna be nightmare, and it has nothing at all to do with them of course.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    With this attitude it's quite nice that you did not get invited. Reading OP - breaking a keyboard does not signal good mental state, sounds like you would be one of the toxic players anyway. We don't need rages in high rio, clear head helps to do better keys. Consider finding something what helps you, not infuriate you, not that I care tho as it's your own decisions which led you there.
    This is a forum. When you type something and people don't bother the read the part of your post and assumes you don't make your groups and gives a generic "MaKe yOuR oWn gRoUPs" type of reply, I would state how stupid it will be sounding. How I act in this forum, game, real life and with my friends can be different. Reading comprehension is a very important skill in every aspect of life.

This thread is not about that I cannot do my own keys or most of the time have to do my own keys. It's about I never get invited, ever, this week. This quite literally forces me to make my own keys all the type if I ever want to participate in the content, or wait for people I know in my friend list, wait them to get free and maybe do 1 or 2 runs. This applies for most of the off meta specs. YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR OWN KEYS OR YOU DON'T GET TO PLAY.. This is already happening in on low keys also. Its just maginified in higher keys. If you don't think this is a problem in general I don't know what to say to you.

And even making your own keys sometimes is not very effective because people have a tendency to make snarky comments about your class, leave when they see your class or meme the shit out of you in a passive aggresive way during the whole process. Last week on the necro week a rogue in my group quite literally called the Blood dk to go fuck them himself if he thinks he is going to get a free boost in necro week. This blood dk was at 1.350 rio while rogue was at 1 k rio. Dunno why he even joined to a plus +13 but I think he was just trying to farm a trinket. It was 3 am in the morning and he was the only tank applied for it, after we waited for 15 min for a tank and that was the rogues reaction.

I cannot wait for the community to go even more toxic because people like you guys are just okay with how this shit devolving to a shitshow one step at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    My time is just as precious as yours. Just because you can't set aside enough time to play the game enough, be it due to RL or other reasons, I am not obligated to play with you.
    This is the most important part of the thread. People forgetting that the other people making the group don't want to waste their time either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Considering you are obviously trolling, I should not try to even argue with you, but here it goes. There is 46 people above 2 k raider io atm. Or 46 characters. Even if there is a warlock here, it doesn't mean that the class is bad. People in this rio atm is %0.001 fucking game. There is a warlock at 1950 raider io, which is prolly doubles your rio score . Just because a class is performing as good in top %0.001 of the m plus content, it doesn't mean the class is thrash. At that level where there is quite literally 9 groups in whole fucking world, they will get every single small advantage they can possibly get because it becomes night impossible to time keys even with the smallest of the small mistakes.

Imagine non ironically comparing a class performance at +22 keys and saying class is thrash in general. Imagine being this toxic, ignorant and miserable of a human being.

- - - Updated - - -

Since you haven't read anything in this thread and just wanted to make the generic "MakE YoUr oWn GrOuP." response , I already did. I will say this like I am explaining it to a toddler so maybe you will understand it maybe this time.

I understand nobody has to invite anyone to any key.

I understand that you have to do your own keys most of the time because most of the people in this community just sheep that listen to their favorite streamers opinions and make their groups according to that, so non-meta classes gets fucked in the arse.

Having to make your own groups only and being able to find NO GROUPS AT ALL HOWEVER, is fucking annoying. This does not only happens in high keys, where shit actually matters, one can argue +15 this week is like +10 last week due how easy are the affixes. People do this behavior at +7+8 level. Heck people sometimes do this at +5 level since they are so fucking bad that anything that is not the best of the best is to much of a risk for them because they cannot even press their own buttons for the life of them.

This creates a shit environment where people despise each other even more in this community. So the pug community devolves to a bigger shitshow . At least thats my opinion, you don't have to agree with me, but I ain't going to stop "biching" because you got annoyed at reading a thread that you can choose to, I don't know, not read.
    Since you misunderstood me, I'll repeat it, since the only toddler here is the OP. When people tell you to make your own group, they're not telling you to PUG, They're literally telling you to form a squad you can run with on a regular basis, since that's the intent of the M+ system to fucking begin with. The point still stands. Make your own group, quit bitching, and fucking deal with it. Or as others would say, L2P and git gud.

This is a forum. When you type something and people don't bother the read the part of your post and assumes you don't make your groups and gives a generic "MaKe yOuR oWn gRoUPs" type of reply, I would state how stupid it will be sounding. How I act in this forum, game, real life and with my friends can be different. Reading comprehension is a very important skill in every aspect of life.

This thread is not about that I cannot do my own keys or most of the time have to do my own keys. It's about I never get invited, ever, this week. This quite literally forces me to make my own keys all the type if I ever want to participate in the content, or wait for people I know in my friend list, wait them to get free and maybe do 1 or 2 runs. This applies for most of the off meta specs. YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR OWN KEYS OR YOU DON'T GET TO PLAY.. This is already happening in on low keys also. Its just maginified in higher keys. If you don't think this is a problem in general I don't know what to say to you.

And even making your own keys sometimes is not very effective because people have a tendency to make snarky comments about your class, leave when they see your class or meme the shit out of you in a passive aggresive way during the whole process. Last week on the necro week a rogue in my group quite literally called the Blood dk to go fuck them himself if he thinks he is going to get a free boost in necro week. This blood dk was at 1.350 rio while rogue was at 1 k rio. Dunno why he even joined to a plus +13 but I think he was just trying to farm a trinket. It was 3 am in the morning and he was the only tank applied for it, after we waited for 15 min for a tank and that was the rogues reaction.

I cannot wait for the community to go even more toxic because people like you guys are just okay with how this shit devolving to a shitshow one step at a time.
    I hate to say it but you have probably done it to people as well. When you were pushing your key.. I am sure you saw an IO and was like.. meh.. or a tank queued in and you saw the item level was a little low and just decided to wait for another to que.. or even you saw people you could have invited but said "well I want this or that class because of x, y, z". It just likely a problem because its standing between you and your goals which sucks on such a good push week. But other push weeks will come. By then more people will be geared, skilled, and practiced. Then you can get it. That's life. Oh, and now you can flip your lid on me. I am finished.

I'm sorry for warriors.
    While most classes bring an offheal, brez, 2nd dispel, Bloodlust etc
    Warriors bring the least support of any class. And they don't even have an immunity. They stand in cleaves and fire more than any ranged.
    They don't bring the group stealth from rogues.

Probably the worst pick would be a warrior for m plus.