´Question about the end of the Covenant campaign and rewards

Hi,

I now finished the Necrolords campaign and got the armored tauralos and an LFR raiden token for the caster staff.

I care about tmogs a lot, so what it the point to save anima/gratefull offerings now when it seems I got the full set, weapons, and mounts. Tints are not that important to me.

thats it just tints...if they aren't important you don't have to spend them. Though grateful offerings can be used for Chronicle of Lost Memories to get legendaries you don't have yet.

Okay, then I consider myself to be done with Covenant tmogs. I take it my warrior will get the "vampire" Venthyr sword as well? Wish I had known this earlier

I am pretty sure there are a lot transmog and mounts locked behind renown ranking and all needs anima/offerings.

We are at 24 Renown today, you have until 39 for the last mount or 40 for the Baron title.

The mount is just a tint, and the title doesn't interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    The mount is just a tint, and the title doesn't interest me.
    Yeah I just said there a LOT transmog between renown 24 and 39, I think you just lost the point.

Is it? All I see are tints, nothing really new and unique.

Only one I see that I am missing is the Osteowings back, for 2500 anima and 35 offerings.
    Last edited by Alithia; 2021-01-13 at 12:27 PM.