Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    Mage
    Frost

all damage abilities increased by 9%.

OH THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST, FINALLY.
    There hasn't been a single season where mage was not in the 99% bracket. So I actually wonder why It took them so long to buff their favourite dps class.

Buff or not, 9% wont help the frost mage much as they are dogshit atm and so far behind that barely 20% would help. But yeah, it's a start and maybe one of our 4 mages in the guild will give frost a spin again as they all went fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    So let me get this straight, they're buffing Monk which is currently already a Meta spec? And for Fury, they're buffing the damage by 8% but nerfing meatcleaver, despite that nobody uses it because it's the weakest talent on that row? Well Ok then. I can definitely drop any hopes for sanity in the future.

The buffs for Fury are sad, it's still gonna be terrible on single target but they actively avoided giving it AOE dps gains.
    The Monk/DK buff is more to even out that you only get one enchant when you use a two hander by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    The Monk/DK buff is more to even out that you only get one enchant when you use a two hander by the looks of it.
    I think the point is that they are addressing niche little issues like this, while all these glaring issues are present and tumbleweed? I think that combined with them nerfing meatcleaver (which nobody used because it's weak) just makes you think "how much of the budget went to cocaine".
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

15+ Year Old Account
    Still no PVP balancing. Skipping PVP until then, and PVP has been the only thing I've been doing lately, and sub is expiring soon. They might lose one player to some other games. Not that one makes much difference to them But perhaps I'm not the onlyone who doesn't enjoy the balance differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Still no PVP balancing. Skipping PVP until then, and PVP has been the only thing I've been doing lately, and sub is expiring soon. They might lose one player to some other games. Not that one makes much difference to them But perhaps I'm not the onlyone who doesn't enjoy the balance differences.
    I think they are avoiding balancing pvp until after the AWC that starts next week and ends at the end of the month

15+ Year Old Account
    9% is not the 15% nerf FM got before launch.
    #FREEFROSTMAGE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistmitpandas View Post
    BM Hunters need more love again. They also suck in Torghast, literally all anima power are garbage for Hunters, trap range and movement speed, where others have rofelcopter powers. Resto druids also need some buffs.
    You're right about the first part. But Resto Druid is fine. They should probably buff Holy Priest by a few percent since they are the only healing specs lacking, all others are close. You're misinformed if you think otherwise. What Top 5 guilds do early release has nothing to do with how the rest of the player base performs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Glad to see Assassination Rogue get buffed, but was hoping Demonology locks would get a minor buff.
    Or destro for that matter, about to get rekted by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Normal logs just have more data than Heroic and Mythic and aren't skewed by class perception.
    It is skewed by short fight times, lack of mechanics and people cheesing several things though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Or destro for that matter, about to get rekted by everyone.
    I do enjoy that pretty much every spec besides Marks and Affliction that were good in the beta even weeks before the launch ended up being flipped upside down and turned to shit.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Is this for real lol?

No nerfs to unholy, balance, ww-monks or the fucking mm-hunters. REALLY?

How blind do you have to be?

These are mostly good changes, but just like the initial round they arent nearly enough. Havoc and BM still need at least another 5-10% to single target, survival is at least as bad as any of these specs and isnt being touched, and pvp is still a complete clown fiesta dominated by arms, WW, balance, sub and MM.

Good second round of tuning, but really needs much, much more.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Is this for real lol?

No nerfs to unholy, balance, ww-monks or the fucking mm-hunters. REALLY?

How blind do you have to be?
    Unholy already got a massive nerf & the spec is near useless in PVP.

nerfs didn't go far enough wiht mm and balance tho, and convoke needs a pvp nerf

10+ Year Old Account
    There are certain specs that just obliterate every other in pvp at the moment that could genuinely be toned down a bit... specifically boomkin, shadowpriest, marksman, fire mage, ret paladin, windwalker and arms warrior

All the other specs either need buffing or are about balanced and you can pretty much combat 1 v1 if you are lucky/ react properly...however the above specs you've got pretty much no chance against.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Normal logs just have more data than Heroic and Mythic and aren't skewed by class perception.
    Normal logs are "skewed" by bad gameplay.

Sin rogue getting an 8% buff to abilities, which won't translate to even a 5% dps buff imo.

Outlaw rogue, Survival Hunter, Demo & Destro lock. Do we not exist at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    makes me glad I've not yet touched my

Death Knight
    Frost
    Rogue
    Assassination
    Warrior
    Fury

and helps explain my WW monk issues.

Okay, the Bone Shield buff was needed. Its a good start. Where's the rest?