Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    As a sin rogue, i'm happy we get a buff, but this won't fix our problem, right now we have no burst damage, we take far too long before we start dealing full damage thanks to bullshit like SnD, our aoe is shit and so is our cleave, and it's not something that can be fixed with a fixed % increase to ALL our damage.

I would love an 8% increse to our total ST damage but through buffing rupture/garrote, that way we are punished less by movment and our aoe and cleave increase at a more reasonable rate, we would need a redesign to fix our core issues like ramp up time.
    You are exactly right! Buff is nice but the overall spec needs a complete revamp. I couldn’t take it anymore so I changed to sub two days after SL went live. Sin gameplay is just too sluggish and buffs won’t fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by pinglong View Post
    Unholy already got a massive nerf & the spec is near useless in PVP.
    Pvp isnt a determining factor for anything in this game.

Unholy is still massively op in pve

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I think the point is that they are addressing niche little issues like this, while all these glaring issues are present and tumbleweed? I think that combined with them nerfing meatcleaver (which nobody used because it's weak) just makes you think "how much of the budget went to cocaine".
    Well i am sure the machete will be out soon enough. Better that stick with the scalpel for now imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    So let me get this straight, they're buffing Monk which is currently already a Meta spec? And for Fury, they're buffing the damage by 8% but nerfing meatcleaver, despite that nobody uses it because it's the weakest talent on that row? Well Ok then. I can definitely drop any hopes for sanity in the future.

The buffs for Fury are sad, it's still gonna be terrible on single target but they actively avoided giving it AOE dps gains.
    The nerfing Meat Cleaver part really puzzles me. It's at best a very niche talent when you want to, I dunno, pad on Sun King or some shit. WW getting buffed by 8% isn't going to make it anything close to meta since it's way worse than the other 2 talents on ST which is required even for M+ anyway.

Anyway, I've accepted Fury being bad on ST for the foreseeable future. It's not even a true 8% buff there since that doesn't include auto-attacks. But at least it's a bit of something, and our AoE was indeed buffed since most of it is composed of cleaving Rampage/Condemn which get buffed.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

How the heck aint Havoc DH on that tuning list....

All damage abilities increased by 8%.
    Nice - right now assa do decent dps when you focus on execute phase. After 8% it will be best st spec again.

yeah. this. (thought exactly the same, even when played my hunter the last time, when WoD was actual xpac).

great post btw ! the picture is funny and tells more than any text post !

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yeah. this. (thought exactly the same, even when played my hunter the last time, when WoD was actual xpac).

great post btw ! the picture is funny and tells more than any text post !
    That list isnt great to go for. Just look at MM hunters being middle of the pack. As if that has any bearing on reality

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Pvp isnt a determining factor for anything in this game.

Unholy is still massively op in pve
    This is only true if you look at the class on raid boss encounters, Mythic plus they dont have the best AOE (Out DPS'd by Fury forAOE) and they are basically just working to get army back inbetween each boss battle.

Poor tuning fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Yeah, no, you're not using the correct metric.

Assuming this is real and correct it doesn't tell the whole story in terms of PVP. The burst window is highly important in PVP.

Look at rets - poor dmg but their burst is massive. If they get on top of you you're going to have a bad time but they're usually in the bottom half of total dmg in an battleground.

- - - Updated - - -

It's probably you because ww smacks hard in pvp.

*cries in destro*

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Still no PVP balancing. Skipping PVP until then, and PVP has been the only thing I've been doing lately, and sub is expiring soon. They might lose one player to some other games. Not that one makes much difference to them But perhaps I'm not the onlyone who doesn't enjoy the balance differences.
    What’s your class and spec? One exercise is to look at the pvp leaderboards and see if someone with your class/spec is R1 or say >2700.. if they are, you’re the problem not the class or spec.

Quote Originally Posted by relaxok View Post
    What’s your class and spec? One exercise is to look at the pvp leaderboards and see if someone with your class/spec is R1 or say >2700.. if they are, you’re the problem not the class or spec.
    Can you use this same excercise to determine if a class/spec is too good if there is more of them than the other classes/specs?

Sure, Retribution back to shit.. It was nice to be middle of the pack for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Yeah, no, you're not using the correct metric.

The correct metric is not as simple as using ALL items levels and ALL percentages on NORMAL difficulty. It is a different picture if you change one of those values.

Also using the top spec as a reference is bad taste, one should use the average spec.

Stupid mofos, where is BM buff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Class tuning by Blizzard will always remind me of this saying: “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.”

Although, in every case with class tuning, it's "you can please some people some of the time, and absolutely enrage everybody else all of the time."

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Class tuning by Blizzard will always remind me of this saying: “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.”

Although, in every case with class tuning, it's "you can please some people some of the time, and absolutely enrage everybody else all of the time."
    Most people enraged the fact that some of the buff they are making is very underhanded. That %9 buff they do to frost mages solves nothing because it will be still %10 percent behind fire pretty much. It just takes it away from unplayable levels of bad to shit. Same with destro, they buffed the cb, but the spec is still garbage, demo is a bloody joke, fury warrior buff will be around %4 overall at best which is a fucking joke, sin buffs will be the same, which is a fucking joke.

I am all for buffing weaker classes than nerfing good classes. Imo since content is cleared to a extent that buffing classes and tuning next raid according to that is infinately easier than make the raid then try to bring up dog shit specs up again.

Like seriously, where is demo, destro, prot war, holy priest, survival, bm buffs. Where are they? They didn't do a tuning pass because of x-mas, which was 2 weeks to 3 weeks of fucking nothing and this tuning pass is actually bad. Im glad some of the specs at least got buffs but is not even enough, its way to underhanded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    That’s it, that’s all we get? 2% damage increase? Oh my. Poor Frost DKs
    It's not even for all Frost DKs, just the 2 hander ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.