Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Upcoming Class Tuning - January 12

Upcoming Class Tuning - January 12
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’re testing some adjustments to underperforming classes that we intend to make with weekly resets (on January 12 in this region).

Classes

• Death Knight
      • Blood
        • Bone Shield grants armor equal to 70% of Strength (was 50%).
      • Frost
        • All damage is increased by an additional 2% while a two-handed weapon is equipped.
    • Mage
      • Frost
        • All damage abilities increased by 9%.
    • Monk
      • Windwalker
        • All damage is increased by an additional 2% while a two-handed weapon is equipped.
      • Brewmaster
    • Rogue
      • Assassination
        • All damage abilities increased by 8%.
    • Warrior
      • Fury
        • All damage abilities increased by 8%, except for Bladestorm and Dragon Roar.
        • Meat Cleaver talent now increases Whirlwind’s damage by 25% (was 30%).

PVP

• Players will now drop PvP flags if they cast Podtender (including Temple of Kotmogu orbs).
      • Note: this fix will be applied to the live game as soon as possible, before the weekly reset.

As always, the changes above (with the exception of the Podtender fix) are a work in progress, and may differ before they go live. We’ll have the final tuning noted in our Hotfixes Update post next week.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-01-08 at 09:56 PM.

That’s it, that’s all we get? 2% damage increase? Oh my. Poor Frost DKs

So nothing for Boomkin or priest ? wtf is those hotfix ? Nothing for pvp for sure.

Glad to see Assassination Rogue get buffed, but was hoping Demonology locks would get a minor buff.

Mage
    Frost

all damage abilities increased by 9%.

OH THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST, FINALLY.

Damn, poor Prot Warrior man. They just keep getting shafted every time.

Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    That’s it, that’s all we get? 2% damage increase? Oh my. Poor Frost DKs
    and only with 2hander... ffs

What about demo? What about destro? Happy for frost mages and fury wars though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Missing "Mistweaver: All healing spells' mana cost reduced by 50%"

Glad they're buffing weaker classes instead of nerfing stronger ones. Always feels better that way.

What saddens me here, no nerf for the most OP classes...

Are you kidding me
    Why do I even bother reading these notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Missing "Mistweaver: All healing spells' mana cost reduced by 50%"
    Damn right...in PvP I end up without mana after 15-20 seconds. Mythics are really tough too mana wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Are they trying to force WW Monks to go 2 handed or am I missing something here?

Nobody is using Meat Cleaver and it gets nerfed. What lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Nobody is using Meat Cleaver and it gets nerfed. What lol
    Yea, they're not even playing their own game lol

As a sin rogue, i'm happy we get a buff, but this won't fix our problem, right now we have no burst damage, we take far too long before we start dealing full damage thanks to bullshit like SnD, our aoe is shit and so is our cleave, and it's not something that can be fixed with a fixed % increase to ALL our damage.

I would love an 8% increse to our total ST damage but through buffing rupture/garrote, that way we are punished less by movment and our aoe and cleave increase at a more reasonable rate, we would need a redesign to fix our core issues like ramp up time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    Mage
    Frost

all damage abilities increased by 9%.

OH THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST, FINALLY.
    That means they will only be 16% worse than the best specs instead of 25%. Yikes.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..