Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - January 8, 2021

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - January 8, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Warrior
      • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Condemn (Venthyr Ability) to incorrectly display as Execute when switching into a talent specialization with the Massacre talent chosen.

Covenants

• Kyrian
      • Fixed an issue where players would be unable to see Forgelite Prime Mikanikos during the quest "A Partner for Eternity."
      • Fixed an issue where players could be unable to see enemies during the quest "Compassion, Blade of Humility."
    • Night Fae
      • Fixed an issue with the size of the Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) nameplate when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    • Venthyr
      • [With regional restarts] The Ember Court scenario lockout now occurs when Stage 1 ends or the first surprise event is triggered, whichever occurs first (was at the start of the scenario).
        • Developers’ note: We want to reduce the likelihood that connectivity issues could cause frustrations for players during Ember Court scenario, without encouraging players to replay the scenario repeatedly to get the "perfect" run each week. We hope this hits a nice middle ground, which should allow players experiencing those issues to continue attempting without losing their weekly fun. Party on, dudes.

Creatures and NPCs

• Soured-Flesh Growth is now immune to Control Undead.

Dungeons and Raids

• De Other Side
      • The Manastorms
        • Resolved an issue in where Millhouse and Millificent Manastorm could forget how to fight like the devious masterminds that they truly are.

Items and Rewards

• Reduced the frequency of the dialogue from the Battlecry of Krexus toy.
    • The Rapier of the Fearless treasure now respawns more often.
    • Fixed a number of issues with receiving the pet Dal.

Player versus Player

• Players will now drop PvP flags and Orbs of Power if their Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) is triggered.

Professions

• Reaching Rank 2 of a Legendary specialized armor or jewelry recipe no longer removes the recipe from Favorites and it can once again be favorited.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• Fixed a rare issue that could cause Empowered floor guardians to permanently evade.
    • Fixed an issue where the Twisting Corridors reward list would appear duplicated on the Layer selection screen.
    • Enemies
      • Maw of the Maw's health and damage lowered by 10%.
      • Maw of the Maw’s Devour Obleron Armaments cooldown increased to 10 seconds (was 5 seconds) and no longer affects the increased maximum health Anima Power, Obleron Endurance. Maw of the Maw will still return all Obleron Armaments upon leaving combat or dying.

World Quests

• Fixed an issue where players could unintentionally enter the Necrotic Wake dungeon during the world quest "Air Supremacy."

10+ Year Old Account
    nice hotfixes?

3+ Year Old Account
    Resolved an issue in where Millhouse and Millificent Manastorm could forget how to fight like the devious masterminds that they truly are.
    Uhh... What? Were they to easy or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Uhh... What? Were they to easy or something?
    exactly my thought, i mean, wtf that blue post means ? they were not enough devious ? ^^

Condemn to incorrectly display as Execute
    About time - condemn have one of sweetests animation blizzard ever done.

Great hotfixes for Resto Druid's - meh i was joking
    At this moment i wish every Resto Druid to get some Rated BG Group
    At higher rating it's just impossible... Every group looking for the same healers... Hpal Disc Rsham eventually 2x Disc + Hpal
    What about rest of the healers? Nobody asking for Resto Druid or MW
    Great opportuninty to make Resto Druid what a joke... Even in M+ most groups looking for Rsham....
    Arenas pretty same - Hpal or Disc...

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    exactly my thought, i mean, wtf that blue post means ? they were not enough devious ? ^^
    About 2 weeks ago we encountered this bug in m+, they only used basic attacks, no abilities, while it was nice for our key, it felt quite strange guess it's all sorted now.

>MMO-Champion Partner Streams - Nattleship

who? maybe write a sentence or two about the partner? this feels so out of place without that

those maw of the ,maw nerfs would have help me yesterday when it was 2 shooting my bm hunters pet on floor 18 lvl 1

Thats actually not the fix I wanted for Podtender. I wanted it to be removed completely from rated arena
    But I guess they are set with their agenda that Night Fae shall continue to be busted. Good for the people that invested time in that covenant.
    Still hoping for tuning regarding balance druid convoke tho. Guess well have to wait until AWC has passed...