View Poll Results: Under what name should the events of January 6 be remembered?

Voters
66. This poll is closed
  • The Republican Insurrection

26 39.39%
  • The Trump Insurrection

27 40.91%
  • Other. What?

13 19.70%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think "Why it Happened" is fairly significant, but I think a lot of why it happened is way more complicated than what will be sold here on MMO-C.

Nor will the "Why it Happened" be deeply analyzed beyond what is necessary to justify that new Patriot Act that is brewing. The "Why" will begin and end with what can justify domestic spying and censorship and a War on Terror here at home.
    Once again, you keep pushing this bullshit narrative, which is especially odd you suddenly seem fearful over authoritarian government, when you are on record supporting ethnic cleansing and apartheid.

So, please list all the things that Biden will do, that is more authoritarian than those two things?

Any inability to post that list will be taken as an admission that you are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    So american to compare people (how despicable they are) to true monsters. Easier to win an argument when you dehumanize your opponent. I cant' say I do agree with that kind of things. Since they started to arrest people, we will have to wait a little to see how it unfolds.
    Excuse you? The comparison is 100% apt. This is the quote:
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

They told a lie, a big lie, repeatedly and imbeciles believed it. They helped cause the assault on congress.

5+ Year Old Account
    Please continue relevant discussion in the Capitol Insurrection / rebellion thread.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."