Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Post FBI Asks Internet to Help Bring DC Terrorists to Justice

Mod Edit: If you decide to assist authorities with identification, please do so through them. Do not post names, addresses, or the like on the forum.

Would you like to know more?

The FBI is asking netizens to help bring these criminals to justice. Will MMOC do its part to help?

It might take some real detective work to find these guys .... bragging online and to major news outlets.

Jenna Ryan, a real estate broker and radio host from Frisco, flew to Washington, D.C. to "storm the Capitol" and posted about the trip on social media.
    "Hopping on a plane heading to DC #MarchToSaveAmerica #stopthesteal," she wrote in the caption of a photo that shows her next to a jet at US Trinity Aviation in Denton, Texas.
    On Facebook, Ryan livestreamed the walk to Capitol Hill, saying: "All these working-class people taking the week off ... We flew here for freedom. They want to steal the election, they want to steal everything."

Yes, working class people that have luxury time and cash to attend QAnon rallies every other week.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-08 at 10:51 PM.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Dear FBI,

Trump and family as well as Rudi Giuliani

You are welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am conflicted here... I knew several of these people from their shit before the 6th... but, aren’t 1000s of people who watched the same shit doing the same? How many people have to call saying the same names, before it’s overwhelming?

Several of their employees figured it out...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Yes, working class people that have luxury time and cash to attend QAnon rallies every other week.
    To be fair, my PtO reset on the first...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am conflicted here... I knew several of these people from their shit before the 6th... but, aren’t 1000s of people who watched the same shit doing the same? How many people have to call saying the same names, before it’s overwhelming?

Several of their employees figured it out...

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, my PtO reset on the first...
    I wonder if people are shocked their coworker or posting friend was wearing a "Camp Auschwitz" hoodie?

Sure the poster spent four years complaining that people were mean to Richard Spencer. "If the liberals call Richard SPencer a nazi, they gunna ccall everyone a NAzi!"
    Or that liberals were deplatforming Richard Spencer.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't these fuckers have like half a Trillion dollars like a year they spend on tools to figure this shit out, especially since these lunatics are all posted on Parler before and after?

Here this guy looks suspicious

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Chuck em all in jail. They deserve every ounce of punishment due them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Don't these fuckers have like half a Trillion dollars like a year they spend on tools to figure this shit out, especially since these lunatics are all posted on Parler before and after?

Yes, but if people can say “yeah that’s my neighbor billy joe bob” it saves everyone time in prosecuting these fucks.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-...ry?id=75137325

Welp, the dude with his feet on Pelosi's desk who got $9K in PPP loans and also stole a letter from her is facing 3 felonies now.

Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I guess the meme was right?? So much money put into Defense and Security and your authorities are turning to the people?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I'm fairly sure it is all kinds of against the forum rules to participate in doxing, no matter if it is for good cause.
    It's not doxxing to call law enforcement with a tip about a suspect, nor to post public details release by law enforcement about suspects they are searching for or have apprehended. He's just encouraging folks to send in tips, which we should be doing if any of us know any of these fucks.

I highly recommend people spam the FBI with the names of anyone you see who posts stuff. Link to their Facebook pages, their videos, their streams, other articles, and anything else you see.

Make every single one of these Nazi fuckers famous.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fairly sure it is all kinds of against the forum rules to participate in doxing, no matter if it is for good cause.
    It's not really doxxing, it's aiding the FBI. Surely this site wouldn't choose white supremacists over helping the boys in blue... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I dunno, I guess the meme was right?? So much money put into Defense and Security and your authorities are turning to the people?
    That doesn't make much sense... law enforcement always asks for witnesses to crimes, or to help identify criminals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I highly recommend people spam the FBI with the names of anyone you see who posts stuff. Link to their Facebook pages, their videos, their streams, other articles, and anything else you see.

Make every single one of these Nazi fuckers famous.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not really doxxing, it's aiding the FBI. Surely this site wouldn't choose white supremacists over helping the boys in blue... right?
    Perhaps I'm misreading your post, but that's not what the FBI is asking for. They're requesting assistance in identifying specific individuals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

While the FBI can track down a lot of them on their own, having names from people recognising ones caught on camera or known to otherwise be involved in DC by those close to them, speeds up the process of bringing them to justice tremendously.

Perhaps I'm misreading your post, but that's not what the FBI is asking for. They're requesting assistance in identifying specific individuals.
    They are. But why not go the extra mile and forward them social media posts from people encouraging additional violence? Planning additional gatherings?

Clearly they don't use the internet, themselves, because they weren't paying attention to Wednesday's attempt being planned since well before Christmas. So they need our help to do their jobs, because their wifi signal is pretty weak right now.

Yes, identify them, and they also have their page where you can send any tips regarding the Nazi riot.

Well i hope they find the guy who killed the cop atleast and put him to death other then that i could not care less.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-...ry?id=75137325

Welp, the dude with his feet on Pelosi's desk who got $9K in PPP loans and also stole a letter from her is facing 3 felonies now.

Enjoy!
    They all sound like just trespassing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They are. But why not go the extra mile and forward them social media posts from people encouraging additional violence? Planning additional gatherings?
    I mean, I find these actions as reprehensible as you do, but surely you recognize the rabbit hole you're going into.

I mean, I find these actions as reprehensible as you do, but surely you recognize the rabbit hole you're going into.
    Me? I'm not going anywhere. But if others want to poke around and flag garbage Parler posts to the FBI, that's fine.

What rabbit hole is this even?

Sure. I'm just paranoid with my 280 infraction points.
    Honestly, it is only doxxing if the information isn't easily found online like a private address or the like. If someone blasts it on their social media page for everyone to see, then it is generally public info.