Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Well yeah when you are on the receiving end. Don't blame Blizzard. You shouldn't have exploited it for your own gain.
    KEKW talk about catering to the lowest common denominators.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I tend to join guilds ran by adults, for adults. As a result, I never experienced issues with ML during guild runs.

It was pugs that turned ML potentially toxic, but I wouldn't pug a current raid anyway so... Yeah, bring back ML, at least for guild runs.
    Exactly what i ment. Guilds should be able to choose masterloot or not. And its up to you if you want to join the guild. No1 is forcing you to raid with a masterloot run. I see so manny comments without anny logic behind.
    Personal loot is utter shit if u want to gear up
    But it avoids loot drama so its great for pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Masterloot was awesome. Only people who's endgame is normal pugging think that masterloot sucks. It's great if you're in a real raiding guild. You can get your best people geared and the most important roles geared- like your tanks or best healers.
    Without it you can end up with some of your worst players getting some of the best gear which really makes the best gear go to waste.
    and then you have those guilds that just gear up the officer's and their friends and screw every1 else over there were many guild's like that back when master loot was a thing so no thanks
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2021-01-19 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Makes 2 of us if you only attack one side of the argument and retroactively decide you where neutral all along.

I was staying on topic. You're misrepresenting me and adding arguments to my position i wasn't making. What are you even doing?!
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I can't believe people started to praise personal loot.... You're dead to me.
    Infracted
    I agree in a raiding guild this system sux, but it's irreplaceable in random groups. Before personal loot was too many situation when was half guild run and loot from hard boss was handed out to guild members.

So you know how you can do a ready check..... Why not do a OK CHECK for MASTERLOOT. You can do a role check, etc.

Why can't you do a MASTERLOOT check where everyone agrees to it before it gets enabled....

The obvious solution is for only groups that are 100% guild groups are allowed to enable ML, otherwise it's PL. If you don't like how the guild doles out loot, find a different group, if you don't like PL, get into a guild big enough that they don't need to fill with pugs. If anyone wants to argue that split raids would ruin world first race, only enable the ML option after last boss has been killed by 10 guilds or something (or after the 3rd week of raid because at that point who cares). It's absurd that people aren't allowed to trade gear that isn't an upgrade (shaman healer friend got a 213 offhand that was a downgrade from 213 2h he had, but it bound immediately so he couldn't offer it). And obviously blizzard has never had a good handle on what is/is not an upgrade. Unless they're going to implement some sort of blacklist for badly statted items to not be considered upgrades, ML is just common sense for groups that opt into it.

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    So you know how you can do a ready check..... Why not do a OK CHECK for MASTERLOOT. You can do a role check, etc.

Why can't you do a MASTERLOOT check where everyone agrees to it before it gets enabled....
    Because the person who votes no will just get kicked

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    lol what?

also, what does LFR have to do with any master loot discussion?
    I was replying to comments about abuse of loot systems.

There was an addon for a while that, when someone got loot, would broadcast to the entire raid who the item would be an upgrade for. Sometimes, people took that to mean that you HAD to give them the item. Luckily, it didn't last long.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dragi View Post
    I agree in a raiding guild this system sux, but it's irreplaceable in random groups. Before personal loot was too many situation when was half guild run and loot from hard boss was handed out to guild members.
    "Tier sets and trinkets reserved!"