Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Do you seriously have to do 144 floors in one sitting ?
    You don't.

Still in Layer 3, got Maw of the Maw of floor 18 3 times in a row now. Always aroubd 80 Million HP and unavoidabale abilities oneshotting me.
    Everything else was/is easy mode, but that voss, no idea. Next time I will just cancel the run when I see him.

Was good fun, did it as a 4 man. Time practically flew as our experience was more akin of "How stupidly powerful can we get ?"
    Stunlocking the bosses as a prot paladin whilst my other teammates melted them... was glorious.

It's super easy for any class and you don't need 200 ilvl but the amount of time it takes makes it unbearable in most cases. Especially when the reward is something that should have been baseline for the start.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Please stop using "having a blast". It is so stupid and cliche.

If you want to have a "blast", please go to a demolition site with an explosive detonator.
    People really do be gatekeeping anything
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Grats. I’ve only cleared layer 3 so far. Not in any rush. Will probably clear some more over Sunday and Monday. Definitely not going back after completing it unless Blizz puts more layers and rewards in later on.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Good luck!
    Congrats and welcome to the club!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

If you want to have a "blast", please go to a demolition site with an explosive detonator.
    This is entirely a you problem.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    More helpful info: here.

Good luck!
    Looks like Jak is not aware that you can respec on every vendor floor and get 9+ stacks of Horrific Dictionary via all the different spec spells. That power is absolute bonkers for priest as long as you don't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    Weird take, boomer. Language is not yours to decide.
    "Don't use 'have a blast'"

"Ok boomer"

I'm not sure if this was intended.

Completed mine too. GG BOIS

Just finished my layer 8 on my BM hunter

Stack %health = 450k health pool
    Stack killshot +damage
    Intimidate grants 100% crit chance
    When you crit an arcane bolt will strike target

That combo of abilties wrecks bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Looks like Jak is not aware that you can respec on every vendor floor and get 9+ stacks of Horrific Dictionary via all the different spec spells. That power is absolute bonkers for priest as long as you don't die.
    It's definitely a strong thing if you come across it and I would recommend getting it. Can easily reach 9 out of the 11 buffs and push your intellect through the roof. I once had dictionary x 3 and was sitting at 7000 intellect (with flask up) compared to ~1500 what you start with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I fail with my Holy Paladin at floor 17, layer 1 but then again, it is due to my nomming down the brokers... Need to keep reminding myself not to do it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Layer 3, 197 Arms warrior, condemned the whole place since layer one (it gets boring tho) Once I picked up culling blade, I just enhanced everything that can increase it's damage or just picked up defensives... And since you can buy power that increase die by the sword duration per souls collected, I'm immune to almost all damage.

last boss I unload all damage increasing abilities and slams him for 2.8 milion damage finishing with condemn because slam didn't crit...

some classes just have cheat codes

Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    What an odd take
    "Having a blast" is the most stupid expression in modern English.

It makes people sound like a mentally-challenged suicide bombing terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    It's a great feeling, though I noticed the huge disparity when I gave up trying to solo and grouped. As a DH I have good powers for a regular 6 floor run of Torghast, but the immo build falls quickly behind (havoc or vengence) in upper floors and final boss eventually always 1 shots me. Meanwhile, in group 1, WW monk just 1 shot everything.
    Go eyebeam build... full immunity during eyebeam and low cd's on it. It's what my havoc guildie is doing.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Go eyebeam build... full immunity during eyebeam and low cd's on it. It's what my havoc guildie is doing.
    Didn't help, eventually the eye beam goes on CD and then you get one shot. The damage of the DH anima powers don't seem to scale as high as other classes.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Didn't help, eventually the eye beam goes on CD and then you get one shot. The damage of the DH anima powers don't seem to scale as high as other classes.
    Eye-Beam Bulild + Blade Dance Dodge + HP Increase + Luck in boss RNG

Done mine yesterday as Havoc DH, so it's not impossble!
    Last edited by yomammyass; 2021-01-10 at 02:11 PM.

"Having a blast" is the most stupid expression in modern English.

It makes people sound like a mentally-challenged suicide bombing terrorists.
    Your asperger's is showing