Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Can't even attempt it cuz of timgated torghast quests and I switched main.. thx bliz..

Quote Originally Posted by Eninya View Post
    Four more weeks until I can unlock it on my main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    Can't even attempt it cuz of timgated torghast quests and I switched main.. thx bliz..
    why? Weekly quests to unlock it have gotten it's weekly limit removed. You can catch up right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    How about you actually read what you're replying to? RNG had fuck all to do with the 1.5 minute immunity. Nor did I take it "at a bad time", since as I quite clearly said, I took it just before entering last floor. What I said was related to RNG was me getting almost none of the usually abundant 15% hp powers, which led to my tankiness being that of toilet paper. And then, you know, my Felguard despawned on floor transition, which is an outright bug.

And not only did you bet wrong as from like floor 6 I was swimming in phantasma and had the buff on at all times, the buff would change absolutely nothing because my problem was that my Felguard was too squishy because of too few HP powers (and, you know, losing stacks of Pact of Infernal Intimacy due to a bug) and there is no buff granted by the Phantasma Infuser that boosts stamina.

Nothing in what I said went wrong went wrong because of "taking immunity at a bad time". I said that the immunity didn't really help me because of what actually went wrong. Because words mean things, no matter how foreign that concept appears to you. Next time you rush in to "make fun of the noobz" with your "deep insights" as you convinced yourself you were doing make sure you know how language works.
    Someone's upset! "I ran to the exit so I'd have ~1 minute left of the immunity" As you acknowledged. No mis-reading here, you abandoned 30 seconds of immunity for what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    In the end the success of classic means just the blizzard was right since years, people want easy LFR mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Caracra View Post
    Someone's upset! "I ran to the exit so I'd have ~1 minute left of the immunity" As you acknowledged. No mis-reading here, you abandoned 30 seconds of immunity for what?
    Because I didn't need it on the floor I was in and under normal circumstances 1 minute would be more than enough, as the DPS I can output in Torghast is more than enough to kill the last boss of layer 18 in less than that, as I said?

And please do continue how there's no misreading on your part while you are still railing on the one thing that not only had nothing to do with RNG that, according you your enlightened mind I'm merely using as an excuse, but is completely immaterial to what happened in my run altogether. It's completely incidental. I didn't need the immunity, I needed my Felguard to not die, which it did because of bad RNG with health powers and a bug that made it despawn and lose the most important buff. And pets don't get the immunity from that power.

And me laughing your inability to read what you're replying to (yet choosing to reply to it nonetheless) doesn't magically require me to be upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    why? Weekly quests to unlock it have gotten it's weekly limit removed. You can catch up right away.
    So, according to a jan 5th hotfix it says they removed it. yet, i still have no quests form bolvar and havent done past the jaina saving quest.
    https://i.imgur.com/tbOtZex.jpg
    Last edited by Subrias; 2021-01-10 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Because I didn't need it on the floor I was in and under normal circumstances 1 minute would be more than enough, as the DPS I can output in Torghast is more than enough to kill the last boss of layer 18 in less than that, as I said?

And please do continue how there's no misreading on your part while you are still railing on the one thing that not only had nothing to do with RNG that, according you your enlightened mind I'm merely using as an excuse, but is completely immaterial to what happened in my run altogether. It's completely incidental. I didn't need the immunity, I needed my Felguard to not die, which it did because of bad RNG with health powers and a bug that made it despawn and lose the most important buff. And pets don't get the immunity from that power.

And me laughing your inability to read what you're replying to (yet choosing to reply to it nonetheless) doesn't magically require me to be upset.
    So you since you've done better in the past on a lower layer, you wouldn't need this was the mindset, and wasted it of your own volition.... but RNG RNG RNG?

You said your felguard, and lack of survival/stam. What exactly 'did' you take then, and why did you have the mindset let's waste the one thing that negates the need for survival powers?

Yeah, that bug does suck. But it sure sounds like you had the tools to do it even with the bug, and just messed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    In the end the success of classic means just the blizzard was right since years, people want easy LFR mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Maybe for some, but this is definitely not the case for me just after rescuing Jaina. The questline won't continue.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Found the guy who didnt do it yet
    No, I got my brother to do it for me actually.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Please stop using "having a blast". It is so stupid and cliche.

If you want to have a "blast", please go to a demolition site with an explosive detonator.

what a dumb comment
    Last edited by mojusk; 2021-01-10 at 09:24 PM.

I'm doubtful it's over. More patches with more layers I'm sure.

I am a resto druid main, don't really like torghast with my druid (tried bear, boomkin, resto). I really like doing torghast with my resto shaman though.

I've only completed 2 layers of TC since it takes some time and I am not in a hurry to get it done but I will (druid main, the maw, ... ).

Quote Originally Posted by Caracra View Post
    You can just choose to not take the anima power until you're ready to not start the 1.5 min cd at a bad time next time. I bet you didn't use your phantasma consuming item from Ven'ari either. But yeah RNG is totally at fault.
    The Phantasma item is something that should only be used if you have large excess of phantasma. It's basically slightly worse then Obleron armaments in terms of value per phantasma, especially considering the RNG portion of it - You could get a nice bonus to your main stat, OR you could wind up with 200 versa, plus everything else in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I realised early that even level 1 wasn't soloable for my class/spec - so I won't be doing any time in there any more.

Due to COVID-19, Germany is running out of sausages and cheese.
    The government considers this to be the Wurst Käse scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Eninya View Post
    Maybe for some, but this is definitely not the case for me just after rescuing Jaina. The questline won't continue.
    Agree - same for me as of the weekend just gone, and for a friend one step ahead of my alt - no new quest until reset.

I finished it as a 208 Brewmaster Monk. It was definitely challenging. The difficulty was directly proportional to how many stacks of Corrosive Dosage I could get, as it's the most OP power for a Brewmaster Monk by far. Each layer took me between an hour to an hour and a half.

I don't want to do Torghast anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Please stop using "having a blast". It is so stupid and cliche.

If you want to have a "blast", please go to a demolition site with an explosive detonator.
    Whining on a forum is stupid and cliche, don't see that stopping you.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaligned View Post
    I finished it as a 208 Brewmaster Monk. It was definitely challenging. The difficulty was directly proportional to how many stacks of Corrosive Dosage I could get, as it's the most OP power for a Brewmaster Monk by far. Each layer took me between an hour to an hour and a half.

I don't want to do Torghast anymore.
    Corrosive Dosage is the best power for monks overall, so I'm kinda wondering why more people aren't running it as mistweaver?

I race changed my DK to worgen so he can "mount" in the maw. But I am looking forward to obtaining that mount as well. Need a few more ilvls first. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    if i got any i would, i had 91 powers and no options for that, got the slime boss at the final floor and he did the same thing, i got 2 leach ones i even had 2 turtle ones didn't help in the slightest, as a side note there's no pet hp buff powers for bm, my pet literly couldnt survive

- - - Updated - - -

i skipped nothing and i still got wrecked
    211 is a very high gear level and the fact you cant clear layer 1 is telling.

I wiped on a layer 3 run because I didnt focus on health upgrades and reached the floor 18 boss with 75k health.
    Was a hard learned lesson but every run after that when I focused on health + buffing kill shot it was a cake walk and i never remotely came close to a fail.

So you eaither had like the worst RNG ever to not get alot of +health/maw rat deaths give 2% or you made poor choices of focusing on damage over survival.

Scarab Lord
    Good job, some classes have to pick the right powers and still slog through it, others can't fail even if they tried, they just blast through it like if they were using cheat codes because their powers scale so much better lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Others aren't exactly intuitive fx.:
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    tried it as a 211 bm hunter couldn't beat layer 1 once i hit floor 16 everything started 2 shotting my pet so im just gona do the quest on him then never go back there on hunter gona get the mount on my bear instead
    Your pet HP is derived from your player HP, pick HP upgrades to beef up your pet!
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.