Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Nicest place to show your kids in wow

I showed my two daughters (3/2) wow today. I took them to Pandaria and flew around for them. They liked telling me where to go and thought it was cool. Im curious what you all think would be the nicest places to show them in game?

Every young girl should see the rooms leading up to mother in black temple at least once in her adolescence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    I showed my two daughters (3/2) wow today. I took them to Pandaria and flew around for them. They liked telling me where to go and thought it was cool. Im curious what you all think would be the nicest places to show them in game?
    Would say Pandaria would be the best place in general.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    my favorite zone in the game to explore with my kids is Eversong Forrest. Few zones have ever matched its beauty but you can't fly there. My daughter also loves the way Bastion looks.

Vashjir seems pretty fantastical.

I wouldn't show WoW to little kids. I know people like to meme "it's a kids' game" but it's full of such violent and disturbing imagery I'd wouldn't let kids under 15 play it. And no, stylized artstyle doesn't change anything.

that place where the kids make a pentagram while cthun whispers, banshees yell and creepy music plays.

I think Pandaria was the best place you could have showed them.
    After that: Sholzazar Basin, Howling Fjord, Lost Isles, Winterspring, Stranglethorn Vale, and Uldum.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I wouldn't show WoW to little kids. I know people like to meme "it's a kids' game" but it's full of such violent and disturbing imagery I'd wouldn't let kids under 15 play it. And no, stylized artstyle doesn't change anything.
    Children aren't stupid, even if there's violence and disturbing imagery in the game, which, for the most part, is failry tame, outside of areas / events / places you have to go out of your way to get to (Upside down room for example.) Age 12 is more than fine for even the worst parts of the game.

He can show his kids the scenery and fun quests that don't deal with anything violent.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    But for real, Ardenweald is amazing.
    The color scheme is way to dark/subdued there for much of anything to pop out for little kids. valley of four winds is probably the best place, full of cartoony animals, bright colored vegetables, farmy stuff, a big dinosaur, etc.

The old Karazhan catacombs.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

for little kids maybe Zuldazar if you can fly

the zone is like ARK with so many trees, animals, Dinosaurs, a huge pyramid, boats, ....

you realize a 15 year old is in high school right?

Nagrand and Zangamarsh, most of Pandaria
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    Grizzly Hills or Stormsong Valley are also pretty cozy.

I think Telogrus Rift, with its vibrant and pretty colours and beautiful scenery, would definitely be appreciated and loved by a child (or anyone really).

Just stand on the edge and enjoy the scenery, the music is very relaxing too!

Oh, and ignore the ominous tentacle worlds looming on the horizon... actually don't, they are pretty too.

Vashj'ir since its both a beautiful place and I want the kids to get caught unaware by a whale shark

Cant think of a single kid that's been disturbed or scared of anything in wow lol, pet battles seems like a winner everytime probably cuz of pokemon.

The game is even rated for 12 year olds.

Anyways show them Vashjir and Pandaria.
    Do you hear the voices too?