Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    theres a house full of cats in boralus
    in stormsong valley, too

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I kept to myself up till about my junior year in high school when I apparently suddenly became cool and then I saw plenty of fucking in the gym, parking lot, bathrooms, chicks carry vibrators, sex in the woods next to the schools, behind the gas station, legit everywhere lol. I didn't know any type of person that didn't do stuff, not every person of course but being a nerd didn't exclude you from that type of stuff.
    Well luckily I was too busy playing WoW and runescape to worry about those things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take them to Valshara and show them all the critters you can pet.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I mostly like to go to a mountain with all of my family members. And my kids also love mountain as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I wouldn't show WoW to little kids. I know people like to meme "it's a kids' game" but it's full of such violent and disturbing imagery I'd wouldn't let kids under 15 play it. And no, stylized artstyle doesn't change anything.
    Have you seen some of the kids cartoons they have now a days? Kids are not strangers to violence.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    If I had children, wow would never be on when they were awake or conscious. They'd be taught to see real life as is. and fight for that, rather than fantasy. It may have dominated my childhood, but it won't theirs, I'd teach them to see the good things in real life and the things worth having real fights to save or protect.

- - - Updated - - -

And wow's not one of them
    This is so fucking cringe.

Best: Lakeshire/Elwynn, it's like a peaceful little Tory village.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaria was a good choice!

I'd go with Oldskool Teldrassil or Ashenvale!

Ardenweald. Man that zone is visually enchanting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stormsong Valley, Crystalsong Forest, Shadowmoon Valley (WoD)

Valsharah is the most magical zone imo
    easily best music+visuals combination
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post
    This is so fucking cringe.
    The irony of that statement. Even admitting that you find it so and can't see what it means that you do.

My son who's 3 years old just makes me show him all kinds of dragons, bats, and other winged monsters.

If I were to choose a location, I'd take him to the goblin capital. He likes his Legos so he'll probably like the "engineering marvel".

The irony of that statement. Even admitting that you find it so and can't see what it means that you do.
    Might wanna change your avatar mr edgy chastity innocence guy.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

I wouldn't show WoW to little kids. I know people like to meme "it's a kids' game" but it's full of such violent and disturbing imagery I'd wouldn't let kids under 15 play it. And no, stylized artstyle doesn't change anything.
    Just curious why you believe 'violent and disturbing imagery' is harmful to children? Do you believe you are helping to prepare them for life by sheltering them? I recall watching 80's slasher flicks before the age of 5. I did not act out, did well in school, and had lots of friends. You see, my parents took the time to explain the difference between fantasy and reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

If I had children, wow would never be on when they were awake or conscious. They'd be taught to see real life as is. and fight for that, rather than fantasy. It may have dominated my childhood, but it won't theirs, I'd teach them to see the good things in real life and the things worth having real fights to save or protect.

- - - Updated - - -

And wow's not one of them
    Dude it doesn't matter, you could keep them away from video games their whole life then they turn 18, go to college sit down one day at a friends computer like "holy fucking shit what is this?" and it'll be World of Warcraft patch 20.0, they'll start playing get addicted drop out of college and spend their life working at McDonalds, smoking pot, and running dungeons with 60 year old me lol

But hey! You do what you think it's right, that's your right as a parent
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, how the hell does this game get a T rating?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Honestly, how the hell does this game get a T rating?

https://www.esrb.org/ratings-guide/

What content do you think in wow violates the ESRB rating?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account

https://www.esrb.org/ratings-guide/

What content do you think in wow violates the ESRB rating?
    Minimal blood, for one. Literal lakes of the stuff. Also contains torture and mutilation, sometimes even at the hands of the player. Also contains strong themes of genocide, slavery, and other war crimes.

Dude it doesn't matter, you could keep them away from video games their whole life then they turn 18, go to college sit down one day at a friends computer like "holy fucking shit what is this?" and it'll be World of Warcraft patch 20.0, they'll start playing get addicted drop out of college and spend their life working at McDonalds, smoking pot, and running dungeons with 60 year old me lol

But hey! You do what you think it's right, that's your right as a parent
    That would be their choice then, at least they'd be old enough and informed enough to see things as they are and properly discern between reality and fiction, truth and lies, good and evil. Well that is my hope.

I would want them to be able to understand entertainment culture of the day and relate to others who do, but hope my upbringing would be sound enough for it never to hold any serious attraction or distraction for them.

I certainly wouldn't want em wasting time on a 40 year old game in college