Why is haste my worst state no matter what?

Arms, using Raibots, single target.

24% mastery, 22% crit, 11% haste, 6% vers yet haste still sims lowest, despite all the guides saying to go crit > 20% haste > the rest

Is it because of the venthyr soulbind?

I dont know what warrior kit is in shadowlands, but usually suggestions like 20% haste or whatever are due to some inherent break point. You won't see that on a sim, unless you are just bellow that breakpoint. The stat itself might be awful if you have less than the breakpoint and awful if you have more of it. But the point is too valuable itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Arms, using Raibots, single target.

24% mastery, 22% crit, 11% haste, 6% vers yet haste still sims lowest, despite all the guides saying to go crit > 20% haste > the rest

Is it because of the venthyr soulbind?

It is because at 20% you get an extra GCD in colossus smash but the sim doesn’t know how to value it properly, stat weight sim isn’t as reliable as it was in BFA as it has more trouble with niche situations like this

Unless you're getting close to the cap just by whatever you currently have equipped I just wouldn't worry about it. I don't think the guides (Icy Veins) are particularly great though to be honest, they are good enough for beginners to get a basic grasp but not very clear. Example is how they have an X on Ravager (as in don't take), but then go on to say why you should take it, and it's even the default talent for many players due to Signet being the default legendary. Similar story with the other talent recommendations, doesn't tell the full picture.

I feel like the guide doesn't know who it's aimed at. With the stats the guide says to stack haste to 20% but almost every player I see is actually focussing more on Crit, people are only going for the 20% haste if they are simply close by default of their loot drops having a lot of haste, I was close for a bit and initially enchanted haste to make the cap but then further upgrades brought my haste back down below 10% even. And with the other stats, the guide isn't making clear that actually all 4 stats are pretty close in value, and that it really doesn't matter that much.

Simcraft is telling me to use one of each enchant fairly often, that's how much it matters what stat you enchant with. Just go crit unless you're able to make 20% with the cap by enchanting.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

It's about GCD.

In regards to stat weights. Due to the raw value of strength, itemlevel will pretty much allways be king. Regardless of breakpoints.