Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Don't bring others down to try and lift yourself up...you just feel worse, and now so do they. No one wins. Treat other like you treat your kids. It's flawed design and horrible technical implementation on Blizzards side.
    when my kids know how to do something simple but do it wrong so they can cry about it later for validation i let them know theyre wrong. i could understand if this were some new type of problem but its literally been like this since vanilla beta. calling for the nerf of a laughably easy boss because even though you know how the system works but refuse to play to that system is a joke. ive 4 manned this boss after a bad player left on tyrannical there are no nerfs needed

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Don't bring others down to try and lift yourself up...you just feel worse, and now so do they. No one wins. Treat other like you treat your kids. It's flawed design and horrible technical implementation on Blizzards side.
    Hes just been on here arguing with everyone. Dudes probably got some shit going on in his home life. Ima just let him be and hopefully he feels better

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    That rain is my nightmare as disc priest too. I have no idea how to outheal it, while running from stuff at the same time. I guess, with 3+ disease dispels it might be doable, but with only priest dispell - no way. That rain should be nerfed, there's enough happening already.
    Outheal the first Rain with Radiance (you should have Pride for it), then Rapture second one and Barrier+Boon/Mindgames->Radiance the third.

Save Phial if you have it for third patch, if you have Mages/Paladins make sure they immune the second one. It should be near death when you get the third, do your best.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    That one has already been nerfed. Next in line should be this Stradama gurl, at least the rain part. It's ezpz with me (priest) and two pallies from my guild, but a !@#$show with almost any other comp.
    it no longer overlaps / stacks with a previous rain?

any healer should be able to deal with it now.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

She just needs to cast the rain less often. She fucking spams it.

Nobody at Blizzard tested that fight on tyrannical past a 12.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Outheal the first Rain with Radiance (you should have Pride for it), then Rapture second one and Barrier+Boon/Mindgames->Radiance the third.

Save Phial if you have it for third patch, if you have Mages/Paladins make sure they immune the second one. It should be near death when you get the third, do your best.
    What about fourth, fifth and so on? Last time I healed it, she casted seven rains.

I'd be happy if people would stop asking for nerfs on content that they find challenging.

What, you feel entitled to do it as 15 Tyrannical? Maybe you should be able to do it at 20? Or let's decide on 25 being the 'wall'?

I agree the boss is hard on tyrannical, but.... let it? We're so early in the season and average ilvls are going to skyrocket, why ask for nerfs like this?

What about fourth, fifth and so on? Last time I healed it, she casted seven rains.
    sounds like a dps problem

He should not get more than 3 rain phases.