Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yea then it still feels like you doing it solo, why not talk and try to make the run little bit more bareable, by saying hello.

    But greeting some one or talk in general hurts for alot of nerd in this game, but like you said I refuse to do stuff with those people, so i just leave.
    This is incredibly elitist. People just want to get their stuff done. It in no way means taking hurts them.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    gear has nothing to do with thorgast - its all about getting correct powers

    ill give you example - i got frost wand or how its called on my hunter last week - after getting this i was averaging 20-30k on trash packs and did last boss with 100k dps on normal L8- just from this 1 power

    how much itlv woudl i have to be to do so ? 400-500 ?

    itlv means nothing there
    Some aspects are also multiplicative towards your gear like the souls etc which does help.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    This is incredibly elitist. People just want to get their stuff done. It in no way means taking hurts them.
    How is that elitist? That makes absolutely no sense to say elitist. Sure you can say you disagree, but it's not "elitist". Wanting people to be social and stating the fact that gamers have a tendency to lack social skills is not elitist.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    This is incredibly elitist. People just want to get their stuff done. It in no way means taking hurts them.
    Try to be social is elist? If I dont want to be part in a grp were no one is talking its on my own if i leave or not. Communication helps the grp to succeed. My experience with grps that dont talk makes people leave instantly afther the first wipe. I think many will agree, so I rather not waste my time with people who lack social skills.

    What you said makes no sense at all.


    Inb4 the argument the game isnt hard.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-14 at 12:03 PM.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    It also permanently says the zone name over the minimap in your upper right.
    It shows the wings name for me in twisting. So things like soulforges, cold heart etc etc. Not twisting corridors.

  5. #25
    Scarab Lord Motorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Any posh place
    Posts
    4,607
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    as tittle says been sniping for lvl8 twisted corridors yesterday and some group of ppls pretended to be going there while they started other wing, their gear was been a bit lower so im guessing they know what they were doing also no one answered direct question why they did it
    Nothing much to cry about but in next group other ppls had similar experience so just though i will share it here to avoid some time consuming activity you may don`t really want to do
    Just pay attention what you are signing in, once on LFG and then while queuing for thorgast
    The twisting corridors entrance literally has "TWISTING CORRIDORS" written above it on the map. If someone manages to get sniped like this they deserve it.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

  6. #26
    Bloodsail Admiral kosajk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PL
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The twisting corridors entrance literally has "TWISTING CORRIDORS" written above it on the map. If someone manages to get sniped like this they deserve it.
    so if you lose phone and someone will find it (or someone will steal it from you actually) he can keep it cause you haven't been obviously keeping an eye on it enough and you deserve it?
    Thanks for input tho i will keep that in mind

    tbh also im not sure what name on the entrance on map have to it as i wasen`t been leader and in 3 sec from when i joined the group to actually being inside thorgast dungeon i had better things to do than trying to find where lider is standing
    Like for instance yawing once or blinking eyes slowly twice ;P
    Last edited by kosajk; 2021-01-14 at 01:00 PM.

    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    so if you lose phone and someone will find it (or someone will steal it from you actually) he can keep it cause you haven't been obviously keeping an eye on it enough and you deserve it?
    Thanks for input tho i will keep that in mind

    tbh also im not sure what name on the entrance on map have to it as i wasen`t been leader and in 3 sec from when i joined the group to actually being inside thorgast dungeon i had better things to do than trying to find where lider is standing
    Like for instance yawing once or blinking eyes slowly twice ;P
    Thats one hell of a weird comparison lol thanks for the input.

    Everyone knows by now where the entrance is of twistibg corridors if not.. just walk in the portal and look at the name.
    Idk how you are gtting sniped with this lol
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-14 at 01:18 PM.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    yea for couple sec, probably also when you sign up but not everyone expect getting fucked on shit like those
    especially when someone can just get out on 3 flor and gl




    yea reading is sometimes hard when sayed information is visible for couple seconds on each flor while ~year old scrub is trying to take your attention all the time, for sure happy that you guys don`t have this kind of problems in life
    You realize the map also shows Twisting Corridors are the name banner, right?
    You can also turn around and leave on the very first floor.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Try to be social is elist? If I dont want to be part in a grp were no one is talking its on my own if i leave or not. Communication helps the grp to succeed. My experience with grps that dont talk makes people leave instantly afther the first wipe. I think many will agree, so I rather not waste my time with people who lack social skills.

    What you said makes no sense at all.


    Inb4 the argument the game isnt hard.
    No, trying to dictate how the game should be played is. I won't agree because I have never had a group that doesn't talk that had people leave after the first wipe. If people want to talk, great. If people don't want to talk, great. I am not going to get all hot and bothered because people don't talk.

    ps The game isn't hard regardless of you trying to discounting it as an argument.

  10. #30
    Scarab Lord Motorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Any posh place
    Posts
    4,607
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    so if you lose phone and someone will find it (or someone will steal it from you actually) he can keep it cause you haven't been obviously keeping an eye on it enough and you deserve it?
    Thanks for input tho i will keep that in mind
    It is impossible to not know where you are. You literally press M and see where you are. I mean at the end of the day if you are afraid this may happen again just travel to Torgast yourself its 40 sec from oribos.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

  11. #31
    What I want to know is how so many people have gotten the name wrong, sooo many. Torghast! T O R G H A S T. Weirdos.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    No, trying to dictate how the game should be played is. I won't agree because I have never had a group that doesn't talk that had people leave after the first wipe. If people want to talk, great. If people don't want to talk, great. I am not going to get all hot and bothered because people don't talk.

    ps The game isn't hard regardless of you trying to discounting it as an argument.
    Nope, it's flying over your head it seems. Listen dude, If I want to leave I am free to do so and I never said this is how you should play, this is how I play, big difference. Also you are either new or never pugged before. I don't care how you want t play, but I hate grps where no one is talking and I am free to leave if I want to beforehand. No one is hotheaded and no one is saying this is how it should be.

    Reading is hard and yes that argument still stand.

    your comments still don't make any sense at all, the way you write is more elists lmao.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-14 at 05:38 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •