Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Been here longer than you have. Thinking Blizzard is beyond reproach just makes you a white knight and it's a bad look.
    Because there are only two options. Your way or White Knight. Very few people actually think Blizzard is beyond reproach but that doesn't stop people from throwing around stupid labels in order to shore up a crumbling foundation in their argument.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Guess what, this did not make torghast remotely more fun in any way, I have never ever felt so much hatred towards a system that blizzard ever made, but torghast is by far the dumbest laziest, most boring shit ever. i hate it with a passion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Been here longer than you have.
    When I said "newish profiles" what made your brain go "Join Date Oct 2009, yep this sounds directed at me"

Thinking Blizzard is beyond reproach just makes you a white knight and it's a bad look.
    Literally putting words in my mouth and making a strawman to fight. Be my guest, tackle your strawman. At no point did I say Blizz was beyond reproach or that Torghast was even good but argue against that if you want.

TLDR I would consider some online courses for reading comprehension, you're seeing a lot of things that just aren't in the text you're reading and then getting combative about it with multiple posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    What? The Undermine Journal shows 235 Legendary base items as typically being less than 50,000g. This is an amount you can farm within a few hours as an herbalist or miner.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously he's stuck in a time loop where AH prices are perpetually as they were the first week of December.
    My realm they are going for 250,000g. The 210's are going for 60,000g.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    What messed up server do you play on that the rank 4 base items are still going for 250k? My server they are 60k. Which is reasonable.
    Earthen Ring. The ilvl 210 were going for 60,000, but rank 4's were going for 250,000g.

EDIT: Just checked again and rank 4's are going for 280,000 to over 300,000g for mail base pieces.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2021-01-13 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frott View Post
    You keep saying it's not "endgame content" but it is quite literally endgame content for people who don't do anything else. The best item some non-zero amount of people will get in the game is their maxed legendary.
    Oh, assuming there are such people indeed (who do not raid, do dungeons, pvp, only Torghast), are you suddenly worried about them or just want to continue arguing about what "endgame" is?

You enjoy a pointless, non-progression driven timewaste?
    Aren't we all? Isn't that what running dungeons, doing raids and world quests (whole concept of gear treadmill) repeatedly are? Torghast is just a mini version of it, because you get powerups every few mobs, instead once a week in raid. In the end we keep doing same thing again and again, to get some more colorful pixels with higher numbers

Defending that pointless, non-progression driven timewaste as "good" is as arbitrary as me saying it isn't... the difference is, my criticism leads to the INEVITABLE changes that will happen
    You're wasting air by saying obvious things. Some people like it, some people don't, not sure why you repeat that. I don't know what you are trying to achieve. The guy asked if someone likes Torghast. I said I did. Are you now trying to lecture me that I shouldn't like it? Or that I'm somehow inferior by liking it? Somehow you make it sound really bad that I like it. Get off your high horse, not everything must be done to your liking, there is plenty of content, I'm sure you find something that suits you
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Earthen Ring. The ilvl 210 were going for 60,000, but rank 4's were going for 250,000g.

EDIT: Just checked again and rank 4's are going for 280,000 to over 300,000g for mail base pieces.
    Time to level up that leather worker than.
    What else you doing anyhow?
    You'll save yourself gold and probably make some gold if you undercut those low pop realm price gouging fools.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That's a server-specific problem. I checked your prices, and it's ludicrously high. It's between 2 - 5 times the price on some servers.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    it a stupid event lol

blizzard want us to choose between a random beast event and our power boost ? lol... !

if the event was a bonus to your power , it would be fine, but asked us to decide between event buff or our buff is stupid af
    tok yesterday one of this fu!@# dogs for a spin and after investing in this pile of garbage 4 powers + 1 for picking it contributed to whole 2% of my dps :P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    tok yesterday one of this fu!@# dogs for a spin and after investing in this pile of garbage 4 powers + 1 for picking it contributed to whole 2% of my dps :P
    Some are pretty neat though. The explode and AoE stun on critical health deals a ton of damage if you have either some +dmg or +health for it. Doing torghast as a sub rogue, this lets me pull full rooms, press shadow dance to drop 10 million threat points and the mobs attack the dog and everything explodes.
    Not really better than just investing in myself, but it's a different playstyle. Not everything needs to be better, like by now if you're good geared you can run layer 8 with no powers at all if you wish. Just stealthing through everything. So why not try to have some fun with it.

And well, constantly having extra 30-60% haste just feels nice.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Time to level up that leather worker than.
    What else you doing anyhow?
    You'll save yourself gold and probably make some gold if you undercut those low pop realm price gouging fools.
    nope, sadly not.
    on my realm, it would cost ~2m gold in mats to craft a leather/mail helmet from rank 1 to rank 4, without the cost of levelling the actual LW to max in the first place.
    just crafting a single r4 after having learned it costs 100k in mats on my server.
    and that is assuming you get all the mats needed at the lowest price listed yesterday.

there is a nice excel list for the legendary crafting, just google: "Manthieus Shadowlands Cheat Sheet", among the first results should be a reddit post with a link to the google doc.

it is far cheaper to sell the mats and buy the base item than it is to craft them up yourself.
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

I like how they go chasing after maw rats with me having no way to control them. Pulling more packs. ^_^