Looking for a DPS class with few cooldowns

Hi all!
    My friend has recently returned to the game after a long absence, and is looking for a DPS class with preferably few cooldowns to manage. Especially while he gets used to WoW again.

What do you think best fits the bill? He is currently an Elemental Shaman, but has toyed with Warrior too. I don't think he has a preference between melee and ranged.

Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    DH is the easiest class. BM or MM hunter would be next.

TBH, I'd recommend that your friend install CONRO. It isn't perfect, but it will help him learn the rotation of whatever DPS class he wants to toy with.

Havoc DH for melee or BM hunter for range, the simplest respectively

Warior - arms is brain-dead and slow spec. Furry is easy, fast fun and with shit dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Hi all!
    My friend has recently returned to the game after a long absence, and is looking for a DPS class with preferably few cooldowns to manage. Especially while he gets used to WoW again.

What do you think best fits the bill? He is currently an Elemental Shaman, but has toyed with Warrior too. I don't think he has a preference between melee and ranged.

Thanks
    I'd say (arms) warrior currently is one of the easiest melee classes in grouped pve due to its high mobility, decent damage, clear cut cooldowns and all around simple rotation, and i say that as someone who has mained warrior since vanilla barring MoP (as i didn't play at all during that time).
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Thanks guys, that's given me a great place to start. Cheers!