Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Nope, I've had to many people message me with stuff like "I was using that when i dismount, or mount back up now I wasn't done. ect. I bought it for me to use not them. We didn't become wow public servants just because we bought mounts with AH's on them.
    If it was me, I'd keep the AH vendor so I could collect more tears then.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    If it was me, I'd keep the AH vendor so I could collect more tears then.
    They get more angry not being able to use the vendor even with the mount right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomesized View Post
    This is why it's always wise to have some https://www.wowhead.com/item=44228/baby-spice in your bag.
    Still have tons of it for this very reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Really? You had to make a thread to flex your epeen on having a certain mount while complaining about others using their epeen mount to block yours? Do you want applause?

This just in: people are idiots. More at 11.

Between people blocking the vendors or removing the vendors before going AFK (but remaining on the longboi) it's just a party of pettiness up in Oribos!

At least there's always those of us making sure to afk on our longboi, with the vendors available.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Really? You had to make a thread to flex your epeen on having a certain mount while complaining about others using their epeen mount to block yours? Do you want applause?
    What a odd world you live in. Nothing ePeen about the Brut mount, and definitely nothing epeen about the Transmog mount. On my new server grouping there is at least 1 up at all times, I kinda assumed at least half of the population has one.

The Brut mount is over 2 years old, any epeening would have been done at the start of BFA, not 2 years later.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I stand still for a bit on the mount, wait for people to come, then move about 10 yards. Then wait, and repeat. Always a good laugh.

Seen some very angry whispers a friend received, made me want to do it more
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Apparently there's a type of player (idiots) that thinks the only people that should have access to AH in Oribos are engineers. Maybe you're running into those wastes of oxygen.
    You seem rather upset that some people are blocking access to your pixel shop. Maybe it's time to go outside?

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Transmog mount is an epeen mount? Lmao it's 100k. That's fucking nothing in the current economy, you god damn baby.
    eta: and the mammoth is 1/5th that.

I don't use longboi mounts ... if I want to use the AH - I just teleport to Stormshield as nature intended

The reason I don't use them - as given above, they may D/C, walk way or dismount at any time ... and that's more inconvenient than a quick TP to a real stable non moving AH.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what the Garrison Hearthstone is for. ^_^ I don't need a 5M gold paperweight. I have a whole base!
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    some ppl are just jealous of ppl with long boys , happend to me a couple times in my server ( since i got it to this day )

There's all kinds of assholes out there. Nothing new, though I haven't noticed that myself.

What's even worse though, are people who feel entitled to your AH and do things such as unpleasant emotes or even downright insult you for dismounting or riding away before they are done with their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    What a odd world you live in. Nothing ePeen about the Brut mount, and definitely nothing epeen about the Transmog mount. On my new server grouping there is at least 1 up at all times, I kinda assumed at least half of the population has one.

The Brut mount is over 2 years old, any epeening would have been done at the start of BFA, not 2 years later.
    No, it is still definitely a flex to an extent. Most people did not get their Brutosaurs before the end of BfA, because for an average player it's not that easy to get 5 mil. Plus many did not even plan to bother that fast before they announced that the mount is getting removed. The sheer fact that it has been removed also makes it more of a flex than owning like 90% of other mounts in the game as well.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

I grinded out my longboi more for the fact that I'm a dinosaur nut and it's a unique mount, more than the portable AH. But I'm not going to lie -- having an auction house on demand is pretty sweet.

I just don't understand this pettiness from players though. It makes me happy to do something nice for people. I'll sit around on my mount for like an extra 30 minutes in order to try and allow as many people as I can to use it before I run off. Fortunately, I haven't seen anyone deliberately trolling the AH, so maybe the trolls are uncommon on the server. Or just have better things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    This is what the Garrison Hearthstone is for. ^_^ I don't need a 5M gold paperweight. I have a whole base!
    yes high five

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Just curious if this is something that is across all servers or just my cluster. But I've noticed since SL that folks will constantly park their Transmog or Mammoth mounts besides\underneath the Long Boi so as to make it difficult to click on the Auctioneer. At first I thought it was just an odd coincidence, but then I noticed it was pretty much 100% of the time. This is like the jokers who park their mammoth mounts at the Dalaran to Stormwind portal, trying to make it difficult to click the portal

I know things like this has being going on forever, just seems like here lately it become standard practice. Anyways just curious if others are seeing this?
    Bind something to 'Interact With Target' in Esc->Keybinds->Targeting->Interact with Target
    then either type manually or make a macro /tar bruto AH NPC name
    then hit your interact with target bind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    If it wasn't for Bruto I wouldn't have made near as much gold because I post my auctions as I'm out gathering in the world

Just hearth to the city

I'd forget, lose interest , or not bother gathering ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

show npc nameplates
    click nameplate

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, yes. Click-blocking.
    As old as the game itself.
    I guess some people have nothing better to do...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    Ah, yes. Click-blocking.
    As old as the game itself.
    I guess some people have nothing better to do...
    Its the people who are "Angry Poor", they are mad at other rich people "showing off" their expensive mount.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Nope, I've had to many people message me with stuff like "I was using that when i dismount, or mount back up now I wasn't done. ect. I bought it for me to use not them. We didn't become wow public servants just because we bought mounts with AH's on them.
    Actually, yes you did. You might think you didn't, but oh boy you did.