Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

What do you want in 10.0?

So now that we've been to the afterlife, I think it's time for more of a MoP adventure. What do you guys think?

A return to Azeroth, maybe Dragon isles and some underground stuff?

I wanna explore the universe and have an expansion on a new planet.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

- More customizations.
    - Abstract, otherworldly, gravity defying in some of the area of the zone. (Think of like.. Netherstorm expect more abstract. Upside down type of stuff.)
    - I want this to be accompanied by abstract, weird creatures. (Nazjatar pulled out some different looking creatures we never seen before. That I really appreciated. So I know the team should be capable of this. Expect I would like them to go even more extreme and make bizzaro type picasso type of creatures. So something not yet seen in this universe, that you can tame as a Hunter!)
    - I want an awesome Spirit Beast. (Most spiritual expansion ever and we have no new beast. Elegon does not count)

Still not clarifying this enough? Think of Alice in Wonderland, Labyrinth and Matrix.

Why want so weird and extreme? Because we are in another dimension. I would like them to embrace that. We are in another realm of existence, yet everything feels so grounded. I'd like them to embrace that it's something different and not go for typical mountain terrain.

I think asking for that type of zone and creatures might be a bit too much and not look favored upon. Still I just think it would've been the perfect time to experiment with some weird stuff.

So while my one request for bizzaro zone will be probably not be accepted. I still believe they could add more customizations and some type of decent spirit beast. I would like those two things at the least for the upcoming patch.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    So now that we've been to the afterlife, I think it's time for more of a MoP adventure. What do you guys think?

A new playable class. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest wish for an expansion theme is something dealing with the Infinite Dragonflight. What actually caused Nozdormu to go crazy? What was happening on the other sides of the Deaths of Chromie scenario? How did AU Draenor (and especially the Mag'har Orcs coming to Azeroth) affect the time stream? For that matter, how are the other dragonflights moving forward these days, aside from the small tastes we get here or there?

Beyond that, I like the idea of an Azeroth-themed expansion to make things a little lighter after all the chaos of the Shadowlands. Azeroth has a lot of open issues and rebuilding to do that we never seem to get to. Cleaning up Gilneas & Lordaeron, figuring out where the Horde & Alliance stand after an armistice and some time in the Shadowlands, doing something with that sword in Silithus...there's a lot of loose ends that would be nice to tie up. Also, there are a few wish list items people have wanted for a while that realistically we'd need a lighter Azeroth themed expansion to work out. Playable Ogres for the Horde. Tinkers as a playable class. Stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like them to end the content cycle for WoW 1 forever so I can catch up the many years I missed

Yea, a new MoP like adventure, something totaly new.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    A new playable class. =/
    Like a Tinker?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

When it comes to story, less cosmic sh1t, it is really stupid that one day we are killing titans or eldritch abominations, only to do some annoying, mundane busywork (even in the afterlife we're collecting bear asses lmao) immediately afterwards.

When it comes to visuals, I'd like something alien, awe inspiring. Something like a Hellfire Peninsula or Netherstorm, but on steroids. This afterlife of Warcraft looks way too mundane, it feels like some unknown corner of Azeroth rather than a brand new dimension where mortals have never been before (not until they are dead, anyway).

When it comes to gameplay, I want less borrowed power. You get to max level, and you have all the skills you are going to need, and just upgrade your gear, something that worked all the way from Vanilla to WoD. Post Legion classes are extremely frustrating to play, and the so called "great unpruning" of SL has been pretty deceitful imo. Oh, and if loot is going to be as scarce as it is now, bring back badges so that RNG doesn't make you bite the pillow if you are unlucky. Oh, and separate clearly PvP and PvE progression. PvE should be clearly superior in PvE, ditto for PvP. Using PvP gear in PvE should convey a heavy penalty, ditto for PvE gear in PvP, especially trinkets.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    What actually caused Nozdormu to go crazy?
    It's pretty clearly stated the Old Gods were behind Murozond and the Infinite Dragonflight. Nozdormu was shown his own death by the Titans and that tormented him, giving the Old Gods an easy way in.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Idk honestly... hard to tell. I am struggeling to keep interest in shadowlands, pretty empty atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    content 10c

Field Marshal Phyrexia-KulTiras's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    A new engine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    It's pretty clearly stated the Old Gods were behind Murozond and the Infinite Dragonflight. Nozdormu was shown his own death by the Titans and that tormented him, giving the Old Gods an easy way in.
    It is, but at this point we’ve killed off all of the Azeroth Old Gods we know of and he has not yet changed. Perhaps there’s another, but right now Nozdormu has a very large part of his story kind of brushed over. There’s a lot to that process and I feel there’s still a lot of the Infinite Dragonflight left to learn.

Plus, he talks in the End Time dungeon about seeing the true End Time and how Deathwing’s insane Hour of Twilight was “a blessing” that we couldn’t comprehend. That’s more than just his death. What insanity does he think is the actual end time that he’s striving to avoid?

A new engine
    A new user interface
    "Dazed" to be gone. I can not express how much I hate this sh**.

10+ Year Old Account
    A World revamp. Zones brought up to at least the quality of MoP or WoD fidelity wise. Even if it means no new zones I'm fine with that. Turn other zones into max level ones. There are plenty to choose from, and will be plenty left to level up.

Ideally it would be the following.

Dragon Isles continent. 1 zone for each flight. 5 zones.
    Revamped Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.
    Torghast reworked into a Dungeon delving system. Delve into random dungeons/caves. Think Kobolds and Catacombs from Hearthstone.
    New class. Maybe a Chronomage if the bronze and infinite flight timeywimey stuff happens. Or a Dragonknight. 1 healer, 1 tank, 1 ranged dps. Mail.
    Path of the Titans for our Alternate advancement system. Massive rework of Archeology.
    Guild Halls with Guild siege pvp mode.

I just want more of the same with a twist. As usual
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    An updated world (appearance wise). Necromancer Class (never gonna happen, sadly).
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I wanna explore the universe and have an expansion on a new planet.
    Same. I want an expac that goes full on SWTOR and we all get our own spaceships lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Dark Ranger for sure.
    Error 404 - Signature not found