Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    No, Borghast is NOT fun. its an RNG fuck up of never seen proportions.
    Yesterday I did twisted layer 7 in a group and me and the Tank got barely any health upgrades. So at endboss 2 dps and the heal had 170k health while me and the tank had around 50k health. While me managed to clear it still shows what a rng shit fest Borghast is.
    Then why are you doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

They running it for the mount because the Maw is as bad as Torghast is. Only difference is, people will farm the maw for the Stygia to buy sockets. Just hit 4K soul ash on my Destro lock who still has shit for decent legendary memories and will not be running Torghast for the foreseeable future.

Ion should be thrown to the Maw and being tortured in Torghast for eternity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    They running it for the mount because the Maw is as bad as Torghast is. Only difference is, people will farm the maw for the Stygia to buy sockets. Just hit 4K soul ash on my Destro lock who still has shit for decent legendary memories and will not be running Torghast for the foreseeable future.
    You can buy missing memories for 35 grateful offerings once you've permanently channeled to four locations on the anima conductor.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santas View Post
    I'm talking about ACTUAL Torghast-specific seasons, and I'm also talking about something more substantial than a pet, a silly toy and a mount. Blizzard apologists everywhere. For the amount of time we're spending to finish the thing -- they might as well try a bit harder with the systems in place.
    But again, you're missing the point of my original post: Torghast exists for its own sake. A large part of the reward is supposed to be feeling of satisfaction with yourself. The title/mount are for flexing.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I agree that it doesn't need more rewards on the "power" side of things, but I sure would love to see some more cosmetic rewards tied to it.

After getting 100+ anima powers in the twisting corridors....

It feels incredibly bad to play outside of Torghast.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - not all class/specs can solo it - that's the only problem that needs addressing. Balance needs to be sorted between classes and specs so it isn't trivial for some classes and impossible for others.
    If you can’t solo it this week it’s time to be done with the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Then why are you doing it?
    Ding ding ding

I stand by what I said
    Last edited by Merlunie; 2021-01-21 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Add different mobs, mechanics, sub-goals, maps, mini quests, events, etc. Then add gear progression that matches current PvE and PvP content. What do you get? New endgame content for people that like solo challenges. "It's an MMO so there's no space for solo content!" let people decide what they want to do.
    And then people will bitch because they're 'forced' to run it.

OP is right. It's fine. Do it if you want, don't if you don't. More bluntly, a lot of gamers are immature and need to grow up and realize that not everything will be precisely their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Talk about a cold, clueless take... lol.
    The beasts make it LAUGHABLE. The guy who for weeks has been complaining about how hard it is as arcane now has a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Weren't the beasts last week?
    Yeah i think they were the weekly thing, no? Might be wrong, havnt played much as work in the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    And then people will bitch because they're 'forced' to run it.

OP is right. It's fine. Do it if you want, don't if you don't. More bluntly, a lot of gamers are immature and need to grow up and realize that not everything will be precisely their way.
    So interestingly enough, the small group of friends i am playing with are doing torghast...........................FOR FUN!!!! *GASP*

We do our mythics and then jump into torgast as a group for some lols and purely for the fun of it. I think if i felt "forced" (for lack of a better word) to do it, i wouldnt like it. But as it stands, jumping in once a week for some laughs and OPness is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like Torghast. Of course I play a blessed class, Pally, with multiple good specs for it.

Would love to see it drop gear, wait, hear me out. The gear should be item level 195 but have nice set bonuses that only work in Torghast. This would prevent it from being mandatory. Something like...

2: increase phantasma gains by 25%
    4: increased chance of enemies dropping orbs
    6: 20% movement and haste inside Torghast
    8: all spells gain 10% chance to "double strike"

Have each floor 6 boss have a chance to drop a piece and Guarantee each level 18 floor boss to drop one piece.

Could come up with hundreds of different weapons with specific Torghast only abilities. Go nuts with it. No need to make the abilities balanced as you're not competing with anyone. Mutlistrike / armor penatration / massive bleeds / slows / curses / etc.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.