Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    So you can't answer the question? Its ok. Choose to hone in one very small part of my post and get offended over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a video game forum for a 15 year old game. I posted a knowingly unpopular opinion. Why are you so upset?
    Of course not because I don't have that kind of data. Just like you don't. Which is why stating any "opinion" on the matter is fucking retarded. You didn't post an "unpopular" opinion. You just posted some nonsense retard dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Of course not because I don't have that kind of data. Just like you don't. Which is why stating any "opinion" on the matter is fucking retarded. You didn't post an "unpopular" opinion. You just posted some nonsense retard dribble.
    So forums aren't for posting opinions?

So forums aren't for posting opinions?
    Again, you're not stating an opinion. Opinions are subjective. You're stating something that is either true or false and have no sort of evidence to back it up. That's like someone saying there either is or isn't life on some other planet hundred of millions of light years away. It may seem like an opinion but it's not. It's not a subjective issue such as something like preferring chocolate or vanilla or having a favorite color.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Thos who have gotten MH + OH as night fae: are you paladins or shamans, or something else? Because my shaman is night fae and I couldn't even pick staff, so I'm guessing paladins and shamans are MH+Shield users strictly in blizz's eyes. I have a night fae druid as well but still need to catch up with her. My venthyr priest had to choose between MH or OH, but staves are MH so I picked that obviously.
    Your shaman is able to pick a Staff if you use the weapon token as it isn't limited to "Main Hand" just weapon. Offhand token only works on Shields / Off Hands. My Night Fae at the moment is a warlock and a hunter, but my hunter hasn't done it yet. My lock was able to select the Wand and Staff with the weapon token and off hand with the offhand token.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    Hey.

I've just finished the covernant capaigns on 3 characters so far (Kyrian, Nightfae and Necrolords), and i'm a bit confused.

On my Kyrian hunter, i got a weapon token, which makes sense since i can't really use an offhand

on my Night fae paladin, i recieved both a weapon token and a off-hand token. there were no choise, i just recieved both, as well as 3 other rewards.

on my Necrolord Warrior (yes, i know...), i assumed i would recieve both tokens aswell, since i had just done the night fae campaign on my paladin, but i had to choose, one or the other.

This seems a bit odd to me. Is there any given reason? is it the night fae rewards that are bugged, or the necrolord? (i don't know about the rewards from venthyr, since i haven't gotten to that part yet, and as said above, didn't really need an offhand from kyrian)

Or is it simply paladins that recieve both, and possibly certain other classes?

The reason i suspect that nigh fae is "bugged", is that, unlike every other covernant where i just got one specific cloak that matches other parts of the set, i had a choise here aswell for 4 deffirent cloaks, 3 of which didn't add to the set bonus, but had deffirent secondary stats.

TL;DR

Night Fae seems to get multiple raid-finder tokens, while the other covenants only recieves one.
    Night fae also get less weapon choices from vendors than kyrians. No swords which means no haste/vers combination of stats.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

unpopular opinion
    There's so much wrong with this comment I'm not even gonna bother explaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Again, you're not stating an opinion. Opinions are subjective. You're stating something that is either true or false and have no sort of evidence to back it up. That's like someone saying there either is or isn't life on some other planet hundred of millions of light years away. It may seem like an opinion but it's not. It's not a subjective issue such as something like preferring chocolate or vanilla or having a favorite color.
    It is my opinion that nightfae is the most popular covenant for casuals. Pretty hard to get some objective data on that unless you happen to know the 1 true universally accepted definition for casuals.

Or should I create a thread with a poll asking if you are casual, if so what cov did u pick, and did u pick it because its your best cov or did u pick it for the theme? Cause I don't see much value in that either.

Or I could just post my opinion and hopefully get some polite responses from users on here without you jumping in and calling me a slur.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    There's so much wrong with this comment I'm not even gonna bother explaining.
    Thank you for your input.

Thank you for your input.
    You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    You're welcome.
    See trollhunter. You could be polite like this person. I was taught that if you don't like sonething, you dont have to look at it. No need to call me a slur cause you disagree

See trollhunter. You could be polite like this person. I was taught that if you don't like sonething, you dont have to look at it. No need to call me a slur cause you disagree
    Stupid people should be made aware that they are stupid as to not further spread their blatant misinformation.

I never implied casuals were kids or women lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol wtf are you talking abt. I play a few dif classes and on my hunter im obviously nightfae. You don't have to choose to be offended. Never claimed I was elite or that nightfae players can't be elite.

Just arguing that a slightly higher % of casuals went nightfae compared to other covenants.

Its also the cute and "pretty" covenant that kids and a lot of women will love.
    No you implied that cute was for kids and women. Why pick night fae on your hunter if its for kids and women?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    No you implied that cute was for kids and women. Why pick night fae on your hunter if its for kids and women?
    I implied women and kids are slightly more likely to pick things that are cute. I explicitly stated that this has nothing to do with people mimmaxing. You can obviously find my previous posts, if you have any other questions I'd be happy to answer them

Here's my unpopular opinion. Nightfae is for casuals. What class do you tell someone to roll if they new to the game? Hunter. And if they want to heal? Druid. This is conveniently the 2 classes that auto pick nightfae 99% of the time.

Its also the cute and "pretty" covenant that kids and a lot of women will love.

Nightfae also has podtender. A cheat life mechanic to forgive the casual for not avoiding a mechanic.

How about campaign missions? They can cheese it with 1 follower and 4 troop to do lvl 60 missions.

They got the earliest mount.

They get the earliest double potency slot.

They get convoke which is the easiest I Win button up to 1500ish rating to ensure nightfae players get at least 207 conquest gear. The podtender in pvp is easy to counter for 1500+ players but not in lower brackets. The hp bar doesn't even show up unless u look 100ft in the sky.

If you like this covenant then I'm all for you enjoying it. Idc. But its pretty easy to see all the advantages this covenant has.
    You're right but your post will trigger all the soys on here. This has actually been the main reason why alliance has struggled in pvp for almost all of wow, because its cutesy races and aesthetic attract a very different player demographic.

Night fae is completely overpowered and the statistics reflect that. I can't bring myself to play the covenant, just being in that zone disgusts me it feels like one of those disney movies manchildren love.
    Last edited by intenz; 2021-01-13 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    You're right but your post will trigger all the soys on here. This has actually been the main reason why alliance has struggled in pvp for almost all of wow, because its cutesy races and aesthetic attract a very different player demographic.

Night fae is completely overpowered and the statistics reflect that. I can't bring myself to play the covenant, just being in that zone disgusts me it feels like one of those disney movies manchildren love.
    Ah yes, boys using the term "soys" are just the epitome of manhood.

You're still playing a PG13 game, widely considered the most "disney-fied" MMORPG out there to boot with its cartoony visuals. Don't crumble under the weight of your cognitive dissonance now!!

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    I think the pvp issue has more to do with horde previously had the better racials most recently. So those at the top that wanted a perceived advantage rolled horde and the masses followed.

But I do agree with your overall point. There are definite differences in trends of the 2 factions. But ppl here think everyone is perfectly unique and if you observe anything, you are sexist, ageist, and I think think they even called me elitist.

anyone else missing Korayn as companion? i got the soulbind but not the follower for the misson table :|

and the favoritism is becaaause everyone thought ardenweald was disgusting so they increased it in power to generate more people on the covenant, but as usual they went overboard.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's not favoritism, Night Fae is simply the superior master race covenant.

I'm still stuck on the op calling them covernants and it not being a typo.

Night fae is also overall best for mages. I suppose for "casual" mages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Why'd you tell them to heal as a druid? Holy priests are way more straight forward. Don't need to keep a look on as many buttons, shape shifts, or buttons for those shape shifts.
    Since when did druids need to look at buttons for shapeshifting in order to heal? Did I miss where cat form is required for a certain heal or bear form is required to heal others or moonkin form has to be used for a specific heal?