Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The question is nonsense. There cannot logically be one single most beautiful race canonically since each race would have different standards.

I'm sorry but the premise of this thread does not make sense. How can you canonically determine the most beautiful race on Azeroth? What measure are you going by? Or is it meant to be a satire thread of some kind?

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't touch muh KT females, gotta luv dem thicc gurls
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

For me it's Draenei Females. Seriously.

And Draenei males are pretty ripped, too. They have some aesthetic qualities to them as well
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

Night Elf and Draenei for me, with Orcs also being up there. I personally like the more muscular and/or athletic builds, but the Nightborne faces all look so...grumpy and haughty.

The canon hasn't identified a "most beautiful" race. We've heard Sargeras characterized as beautiful, and there have been numerous accounts of Azshara being beautiful, but those were from people subservient to them, so it's hardly impartial. Blizzard has, wisely in my opinion, opted to not disclose any impartial standards of beauty for the being living on Azeroth, and thus, everyone is free to express their own opinion without in-game judgement.

3+ Year Old Account
    Troll men obviously. I don't like elves, they look too 'perfect' to me. Like how dolls look. Too fake

Also Rastakhan has distracting legs help
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2021-01-14 at 10:08 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Wasn't Azshara the most beautiful woman of Azeroth? So High elves probably.

And since Azshara still lives.... Naga, obviously.

Worgen female seems to have the most confusing erection inducing vibe to me, so I have to go with that to maintain my own sense of reality.

Humans, of course!
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Humans, of course!
    Awww dude you beat me by like a minute.

Of course it’s humans, it’s like these people are entrenched in a fantasy game or something

I would say Blood Elves overall with Night Elves close seconds (only because I think that BE males are slightly better than NE males).

Nightborne would be close third if only males wouldn’t be so horrible looking (the Snape+Malfoy mix one user wrote about made me laugh but is pure truth).

If we exclude the “almost human looking” races I would say Draenei for the Alliance (females are superb) and Zandalari Trolls for Horde (males are superb).
    Last edited by chiddie; 2021-01-14 at 06:10 PM.

Elves are supernaturally beautiful due to the influence of the Well of Eternity. So it's probably Highborne Night Elves as they lived closest to the well.

Obviously the one that spawned this bombshell
    Last edited by bagina; 2021-01-14 at 06:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why people keep doing those circlejerk topics about elves all the time in this forum, come on guys, this is totally a subjective thing, i for example would prefer female dwarf/troll/orc than any elf first, and draenei before then as well.

That's not how beauty works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Gods, most likely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Beauty is up to the beholder, so it's really impossible to determine

I'd go with something thicc a la Dark Iron Dwarf
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Darkspear Trolls for beauty
    Female Goblins for cuteness

Elves are uglier than undead..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

- In the RPG, Sayaad/Succubus are described as "stunningly beautiful".
    - According to the text from Harpy Youngling companion, Harpies "get more beautiful as they age".
    - In "the Art of Warcraft", Samwise Didier describes Blood Elves as "slender, regal, and beautiful."