Switching Covenants and Special Reps

I dont really do Alts, and i have the long term plan to do each of the Covenants on my Main (currently Night Fae)

I already know that if i change covenants and decide to go back to Night Fae that my Renown will still be the same. But what bout the unique reps like the Marasmius or the Court of Night. Will those be reset?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    No guarantee, but why would they be reset? You can get rep with Court of the night even as a member of another covenant . For Marasmius, I think you might not be able to do the daily quests anymore. So maybe get max rep and buy the mounts etc first before switching covenants?
    If I remember correctly Court of Night is covenant only, others get Wild Hunt rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmatrix View Post
    If I remember correctly Court of Night is covenant only, others get Wild Hunt rep.
    I definitely have some Court of Night rep on my lock who's Kyrian, although I'm not sure where it came from admittedly.

Wowhead says it's from rares that need the anima conductor, and non-Night Faes can still earn the rep through that, so maybe from the time I saw the play boss was up and killed it, dunno.

It's from killing the rares/treasures from the anima thingy. Which people outside the covenant can do for the rare. It's much slower for them because they can't get the treasures, but they can do it. Not sure if they can get rewards from the vendor though.

Regardless of whether or not Court of Night is Night Fae only or not. The question still stands.

I have like 500 into friendly. Guess from killing rares...maybe the world boss?
    Are you Kyrian? I never noticed having it UNTIL I was on the chapter where you meet with the Night Queen so I thought it was simply to give you access again to the area as once you've finished the leveling campaign you cannot reenter if you're not night fae.

Yeah Kyrian. Actually 1500 / 3000. https://www.wowhead.com/guides/court...nima-conductor - explains it a bit. I think it was for killing rares in the Theatre event that however only Night Fae members can trigger but others can take part
    Oh 500 rep still sounds reasonable. I was thinking it was something small.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have few more questions for people that switched already.

- what about buildings, will they stay when you switch back to old covenant?
    - do anima, offerings, souls reset after you switch covenant?

Non-night fae can get 500 Court of Night rep per day from doing the Star Amphitheater thing after a night fae activates it. There's a pet at friendly and a mount at exalted that they can get, the rest of the rewards require night fae.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.