Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wikipedia isn't so bad...but the one quoting it needs to learn to read and understand what he's using as a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    His source is fine. He just doesn't understand what his source is saying.

The article literally says the polar opposite of what he is saying.

The experiment confirms the general relativity model.
    its not saying the polar opposite im using it as an example of energy being gained this is effect is related to gravity but not just gravity as we understand it today

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamilk View Post
    That's not how it works. Energy itself is directionless, or really just one coordinate of the 4-momentum. You need to take into account all the other momentum too.

Use conservation of momentum if you want to find out how the trajectory is going to change.

Everything else you said though, like absolute time or whatever the fuck, doesn't really make sense.
    I don't know why you're trying to avoid Minkowski space and GR. Lorentz boosts are a useful thing, and you'd know that they make perfect sense if you had some background in EM. Massive objects do affect spacetime, that's literally the point of GR. GPS plain wouldn't work if we didn't take into account the Lorentz boosts between the satellite and Earth frames, as well as the gravitational effect on time intervals between those frames.

I don't know what your educational level is, but you're missing some necessary steps and throwing the physics out the window. They teach classic mechanics and EM at the undergrad level so you have a decent idea behind the unifying themes of physics before you start getting into the more advanced things.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no... Welp, I've wasted my time.
    lets just call it gravity for now the amount of energy the photon receives is relative to the amount of energy an atom would receive the same atom on the surface of the earth will have a different amount of energy to an atom on the GPS satellite this change in energy causes the clock to work incorrectly

there is no spacetime curve just a clock working differently then expected because of this change in energy levels

there is no spacetime

the speed of light and the flow of time are absolutes

im not throwing any steps out the window our current understanding of physics and mainly gravity is nowhere near complete there are many mistakes that need to be updated

The fact that you're moving, breathing...

...nevermind...
    If you get banned anytime soon consider it a blessing. You can spend the time getting an education.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Nonsense
    Is there a reason why you, someone who straight up admitting to having a low education level (so I'm assuming high school dropout), thinks he can come up with new theories that even says Einstein himself was wrong?
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    I was right

Have you tried proving GCSE physics yourself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Is there a reason why you, someone who straight up admitting to having a low education level (so I'm assuming high school dropout), thinks he can come up with new theories that even says Einstein himself was wrong?
    Mental illness?

Dunning-Kruger effect

The less knowledgeable they are, the more confident they get

Isn’t there a Magic School Bus episode on light bending?
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

its not saying the polar opposite im using it as an example of energy being gained this is effect is related to gravity but not just gravity as we understand it today

- - - Updated - - -

lets just call it gravity for now the amount of energy the photon receives is relative to the amount of energy an atom would receive the same atom on the surface of the earth will have a different amount of energy to an atom on the GPS satellite this change in energy causes the clock to work incorrectly

there is no spacetime curve just a clock working differently then expected because of this change in energy levels

there is no spacetime

the speed of light and the flow of time are absolutes

im not throwing any steps out the window our current understanding of physics and mainly gravity is nowhere near complete there are many mistakes that need to be updated
    That's on the same level of pilot waves: unneeded complications to a theory that works fine because you won't change your prior axioms.

If literally any clock would change its interval in a different reference frame, due to either time dilation or space contraction, you might just want to say that space and time are changing instead of saying that some bullshit makes clocks different. Both of these are measurable effects, especially time dilation. It's why the same particles seem to decay at different rates depending on their speeds.

I don't know why I'm bothering with a troll. I guess I'm finely tuned to respond to physics bullshit when I see it.

But what about the dinosaurs? I want to know more about the dinosaurs and how they prove this theory...

its not fanfiction experiments have been done to prove this but they reached the wrong conclusions or if they did reach the correct conclusion they were thrown to the side by the scientific community

the core hypothesis i have explains where this energy is coming from and reinforces the conclusion

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1997ESASP.420..285B

please be careful in what you say.. you may end up looking foolish some time in the future

- - - Updated - - -

sir i am not a troll and never have been

Einstine was wrong about photons gaining energy by falling
    the energy gain causes the Photon to give the illusion that it is falling
    why are you linking a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier einstein statement? the gravity bend the space, the general relativity give you the new metrics space you obtain, period.....
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Magnets...how do they work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Isn’t there a Magic School Bus episode on light bending?
    I saw that bus in a movie..."Prisoner of Azkaban" or something.

we have access to more information then Einstein had access to and there is nothing wrong with being wrong its part of progression

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamilk View Post
    That's on the same level of pilot waves: unneeded complications to a theory that works fine because you won't change your prior axioms.

If literally any clock would change its interval in a different reference frame, due to either time dilation or space contraction, you might just want to say that space and time are changing instead of saying that some bullshit makes clocks different. Both of these are measurable effects, especially time dilation. It's why the same particles seem to decay at different rates depending on their speeds.

I don't know why I'm bothering with a troll. I guess I'm finely tuned to respond to physics bullshit when I see it.
    i understand all this and they are wrong
    they just don't have the ability to measure time correctly the tool they are using has the dilation not time itself

its something that happens in science all the time

the energy level of the particles seem to decay at different rates depending on the energy they contain the energy level of these particles changes they have it backward

Gravity is a very hard topic and nobody really understands it yet

we have access to more information then Einstein had access to and there is nothing wrong with being wrong its part of progression
    That didn't answer my question. Why do you, someone with 0 scientific knowledge, assume to know more than Einstein did to say he is wrong?
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    I was right

The question thst needs to be addressed is who the hell cares about your "science?"

- - - Updated - - -

i understand all this and they are wrong
    they just don't have the ability to measure time correctly the tool they are using has the dilation not time itself

its something that happens in science all the time

the energy level of the particles seem to decay at different rates depending on the energy they contain the energy level of these particles changes they have it backward

Gravity is a very hard topic and nobody really understands it yet
    what? time is the thing you measure with a chronometer, thats all. if your toll is subject to dilation, then the time is warped. time isnt a metaphysical object...
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

As previously stated, please share your theories on a more appropriate forum or site.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."