Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    The Lightbringer Daish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,894

    the real reason why light bends

    Gravity has zero effect on light other then to add energy
    when Energy is added to photons they move in the direction the energy is being added from

    light is bent around massive objects in space because of this additional energy being added

    black holes exist because of the massive amount of energy being added to these photons is so large they bend back towards the direction energy is coming from

    i believe the cosmic background radiation that science currently believes comes from the big bang is just distant galaxies that have had their waves increased as they pass objects of mass in our known and unknown universe

    Gravity may be relative but time is not relative
    this is something i want to prove in the future

    ---------------------

    for anyone who lacks understanding of the basic you can read this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound%...bka_experiment
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-14 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Minor Spam

  2. #2
    Sir, this is a Wendy's.

  3. #3
    Oh god it's back.

    Getting Trump banned from Twitter was a good start.

    Next up is to get this guy to stop making threads about "science"
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-01-14 at 08:04 AM.

  4. #4
    Not you again, please spare us from your fanfiction.

  5. #5
    Nice troll thread 10/10

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer Daish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,894
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Not you again, please spare us from your fanfiction.
    its not fanfiction experiments have been done to prove this but they reached the wrong conclusions or if they did reach the correct conclusion they were thrown to the side by the scientific community

    the core hypothesis i have explains where this energy is coming from and reinforces the conclusion

    http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1997ESASP.420..285B




    please be careful in what you say.. you may end up looking foolish some time in the future

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Nice troll thread 10/10
    sir i am not a troll and never have been

    Einstine was wrong about photons gaining energy by falling
    the energy gain causes the Photon to give the illusion that it is falling

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    for anyone who lacks understanding of the basic
    ...Principles of how just about anything works, like you keep demonstrating of yourself? Yeah, perhaps get the higher education or consult a therapist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

    Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

  8. #8
    The Lightbringer Daish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    ...Principles of how just about anything works, like you keep demonstrating of yourself? Yeah, perhaps get the higher education or consult a therapist.
    when energy is added to a massless particle do you believe it has no effect on the direction it is heading?

    the energy is only coming from one direction

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    when energy is added to a massless particle do you believe it has no effect on the direction it is heading?

    the energy is only coming from one direction
    When you add energy to massless particle, it starts spinning out of control, yelling gravity is fake news, and ends up getting locked up in cosmic asylums known as black holes.

    You're not the only person who can make shit up Daish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

    Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

  10. #10
    Field Marshal Zalatoby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    59
    YES! The-Pseudo-Science guy is back!

    If he only spoke of himself in the third person, as he's done numerous time on Facebook!

    Entertainment for days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    for anyone who lacks understanding of the basic you can read this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound%...bka_experiment
    You are aware you quoted wikipedia...
    Where ANYONE can edit ANYTHING!
    If wiki was uses as a source in a scientific paper (except anyone studying Wikipedia itself for some reason...), The paper would get instantly denied.
    Even at bachelor level.
    Possibly lower...
    Last edited by Zalatoby; 2021-01-14 at 11:23 AM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    when energy is added to a massless particle do you believe it has no effect on the direction it is heading?

    the energy is only coming from one direction
    That's not how it works. Energy itself is directionless, or really just one coordinate of the 4-momentum. You need to take into account all the other momentum too.

    Use conservation of momentum if you want to find out how the trajectory is going to change.

    Everything else you said though, like absolute time or whatever the fuck, doesn't really make sense.
    I don't know why you're trying to avoid Minkowski space and GR. Lorentz boosts are a useful thing, and you'd know that they make perfect sense if you had some background in EM. Massive objects do affect spacetime, that's literally the point of GR. GPS plain wouldn't work if we didn't take into account the Lorentz boosts between the satellite and Earth frames, as well as the gravitational effect on time intervals between those frames.

    I don't know what your educational level is, but you're missing some necessary steps and throwing the physics out the window. They teach classic mechanics and EM at the undergrad level so you have a decent idea behind the unifying themes of physics before you start getting into the more advanced things.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh no... Welp, I've wasted my time.

  12. #12
    As soon as I saw the title I knew who this was. Not biting the troll this time.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Oh god it's back.
    Getting Trump banned from Twitter was a good start.
    Next up is to get this guy to stop making threads about "science"
    Beginning to think the same.
    Might not be so bad if he weren't so damn stupid thinking his dubious "science" can challenge anyone who has already received a high school level of education...let alone challenge the big names in science.

    If he knew how to write the math he wouldn't come across as not much better than some conspiracy theorist...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Gravity has zero effect on light other then to add energy
    when Energy is added to photons they move in the direction the energy is being added from

    light is bent around massive objects in space because of this additional energy being added

    black holes exist because of the massive amount of energy being added to these photons is so large they bend back towards the direction energy is coming from

    i believe the cosmic background radiation that science currently believes comes from the big bang is just distant galaxies that have had their waves increased as they pass objects of mass in our known and unknown universe

    Gravity may be relative but time is not relative
    this is something i want to prove in the future

    ---------------------

    for anyone who lacks understanding of the basic you can read this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound%...bka_experiment
    Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

  15. #15
    I suggest op uproots from here and moves to another platform.

    Parler would enjoy him.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalatoby View Post

    You are aware you quoted wikipedia...
    .
    His source is fine. He just doesn't understand what his source is saying.

    The article literally says the polar opposite of what he is saying.

    The experiment confirms the general relativity model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  17. #17
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    28,771
    i believe the cosmic background radiation that science currently believes comes from the big bang is just distant galaxies that have had their waves increased as they pass objects of mass in our known and unknown universe
    Good luck competing with decades of sciences confirmed by thousands of researchers . . .

  18. #18
    Field Marshal Zalatoby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    His source is fine. He just doesn't understand what his source is saying.

    The article literally says the polar opposite of what he is saying.

    The experiment confirms the general relativity model.
    Just pointing out that Wikipedia is not a scientifically trusted source.
    It can be used for general knowledge, and possible a way to find actual sources

    You just have to be wary of pretty much everything.

    Back in the day, me and 3 friends challenged each other to change Wiki articles, and see how long those changes stood for, before the bullshittery was discovered and fixed.
    And we're probably not the only ones...

  19. #19
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,418
    Go get help.

  20. #20
    Is this bending light the reason you hate women and immigrants so much? I also have some scientific theories on the issue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •