Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene plans to file articles of impeachment against Joe Biden?

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/georgia/n...HU3F2BSDR7K6E/

She wins election more or unopposed and thinks she has a mandate?

Ain't no one sane taking her seriously.

She can do whatever she wants. Now, whether or not she gets the votes... is a difference story.

Wait, how can she even files articles of impeachment for AN ELECTION?

still in doubt she will actually do it. not that shes not cray cray enough, but talking the talk and walking the walk are still different things.
    not that it matters, its just wasted breath anyway.

You know, every election, one side or another tries to file Articles of Impeachment. Outside of the few times that we seen in the past 30 years, most go nowhere. I think the Republicans tried to do it every year during the presidency of Obama. It is like Texas trying to succeed from the US.

I saw this in the morning. Was hilarious. This woman is a full on psycho. Even Kevin McCarthy was like...fucking QAnon.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Wait, how can she even files articles of impeachment for AN ELECTION?
    That's why it's insane =)

Patriot Party (Qanon-smitten) is the new Teaparty, they will break out from the GOP.

Funny that they are worried about outside money for Biden. These people are both stupid and crazy.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    It's just people in very red districts trying to pander to their base. They seem to think that the more extreme they go the more support they will get. The right has also tried this moral equivalence move A LOT to try to support their unsupportable positions. Some examples...

Removed from Twitter for violating TOS repeatedly - calling it "censorship"
    Having to go through a metal detector - "unconstitutional"
    Comparing Trump who has committed a slew of impeachable crimes to "impeaching" Biden who not only hasn't done anything wrong, he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

The problem is the same people that were willfully ignorant to Trump's crimes are equally willfully ignorant that these moral equivalencies are nonsense. They are simply trying to rationalize their horrible behavior with flawed logic that makes a good short Twitter soundbite if you don't fact check or think about it at all. It's amazing the lengths people will go to out of hateful bigotry and racism, to the point of throwing all morals and rational thought out the window to reach the conclusion they want to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    So is the GOP being slowly replaced by QAnon nuts?
    Why not, they were already replaced by the Tea Party, then Trumpism. Q-uackers seems like a lateral move at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    So is the GOP being slowly replaced by QAnon nuts?
    future of the gop is extremely online shitposters with no policy beyond freedom!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I came and looks like there's already a thread.

I am sure Pelosi will treat the motion with the dignity it deserves, then wash her hands afterwards.

I'm sure if any of us cared enough we could dig up clip after clip of Republicans warning about "endless sham impeachments" over the past four years.

But I honestly don't think Greene is worth the time or effort. And her name is a bit of an unfortunate acronym for nerds, MTG : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I honestly can’t wait to see how this plays out. Gonna be so funny and embarrassing for her.
    I feel like Qanon-nuts are immune to embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Why not, they were already replaced by the Tea Party, then Trumpism. Q-uackers seems like a lateral move at this point.
    The GOP was replaced by racists in 1968. They gave the Southern Democrats a new home and all the rest of the loonies followed suit.

Everything else is just branding and dark money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.

Good luck with that. About as likely to happen as Hillary actually being locked up.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah.

Good luck with that. About as likely to happen as Hillary actually being locked up.
    Ain't gonna stop Klan of Green Gables from trying, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.