Maxing Glacial Fragments vs getting Slick Ice

With this weeks buff to frost mages, I got inspired again to play and gear her further.

I currently have Glacial Fragments at 210, avg ilvl of 202 and about 3.5K Soul Ash after this weeks Torghast. I'm mostly pugging M+ and aiming to get some CN HC kills this week.

I am doubting between putting that Soul Ash to maxing my Glacial Fragments to 235 for the overall ilvl bump and further improving my performance on M+ trash pulls or getting Slick Ice at 225 for single target performance and take that to M+. It is a Tyrannical week after all..

What do you guys think? The down side of course is staying at a lower avg ilvl and having to buy multiple base items.

On that same note, is Slick Ice strictly better in M+ on Tyrannical weeks?

Get them both to 225 the 235 is a minor upgrade in the end but still costs 1950.

I still use GF on tyrannical weeks, the dps it gives on trash is just too good.

I'm not frost anymore but gf felt really busted in m+ if youre making large pulls

If your focus is raids - Slick Ice
    If your focus is M+ - GF

GF is just SO good in M+ and good in cleave situation that it makes it hard to pass up.

Frosts still overall not doing great damage wise but it's definitely viable in M+ now. It's single target is lacklustre still...it's not a huge deal in M+ but in raids it suffers a lot in this regard.

GF ofc. It is th best on both tyr and fort weeks in M+ and on half of the CN bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    GF ofc. It is th best on both tyr and fort weeks in M+ and on half of the CN bosses.
    Half the CN bosses? Nah.

I'm debating whether to use the Soul Ash to max out my Glacial Fragments to 235 for an overall ilvl boost and to improve my performance on M+ trash pulls, or to grab Slick Ice at 225 for single target performance and take it to M+. After all, it is Tyrannical Week.

What are your thoughts on this? The disadvantage is that you'll be stuck with a lower average ilvl and will have to acquire many foundation items.

Quote Originally Posted by Aljhone View Post
    As you know, the use of mobile apps has increased in our life in the last few years. From ordering food to listening to music to office use to meet your educational needs there are a lot of apps available. Here we can say that those android users who don’t have enough budget and they also want to use some premium features that resemble the premium features of an application may download and install mod apk in his/her mobile phone.
    Seems the blizzard bot doesn't work very well.