Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    You must do Maw because of sockets and conductors. And you must have mount to do Maw efficiently. It's simple as that.
    Completly negating the Maw hasn't stopped me from progressing Myth castle yet, so idk

you might wanna min-max your character and that's ok, but at that point, you bring the chore on yourself alone, don't blame the game for it.

you must have mount to do Maw efficiently. It's simple as that.
    Not really. Between rifts, the temp mounts all over the place and cyphers, getting around the maw is a joke.

You must do Maw because of sockets and conductors. And you must have mount to do Maw efficiently. It's simple as that.
    No you don't. I do the weekly in half an hour without any mount no problem. You don't need the sockets. They are not as strong has they have been in the past.
    You can completly ignore it and still do top end content without a problem.

If you want to be the best of the best, then yes you have to. But you always have to go the extra mile for that.

Grinding maw rep is like 3-4 weeks. Then you get into the slow cordial thats much too important.

Do layer 8 weekly every day in group, I found it to be way faster and easier/relaxed to group up as 5.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO