Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Stop trying to be smart, its hilarious you are still trying. And even now you are trying to fire back were I pointed YOU out. You add new shit every minute lol.

    Just stop bruh.
    Adding stuff a couple a minutes after I posted vs 30 minutes after. I think there's a difference here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    I'm sorry, you said your DK wanted to wield it because it was the ultimate weapon...it isn't the ultimate weapon, you aren't going to be the next Lich King. The twin blades and apocalypse are said to be stronger...so once again your own "reason" is full of holes.

    Adding it because it looks cool when it makes no sense canonically isn't a valid reason to add it
    I was retorting a persons head canon with my own. That's the point, not a reason as to why it should be transmogged. Sorry dude, but you're not reading the conversation. The Blades of the Fallen Prince is referring to Alanar "toothpicks" compared to Frostmourne comment, so again, not reading the full conversation.

    Transmog isn't canon. Transmog isn't apart of the story. It doesn't matter if it makes sense canonically or not and just because it looks cool is a very valid reason for a dress up system.
    Last edited by Glazey; 2021-01-19 at 11:53 AM.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    More reasons as to why transmog is dress up and why Frostmourne should be allowed to be xmogged! Yay!
    Wsit what? Am I reading this right? Lol

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Wsit what? Am I reading this right? Lol
    Are you saying you're now in favor of Frostmourne being transmogged? Cool!

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    Adding stuff a couple a minutes after I posted vs 30 minutes after. I think there's a difference here.

    I was retorting a persons head canon with my own. That's the point, not a reason as to why it should be transmogged. Sorry dude, but you're not reading the conversation. The Blades of the Fallen Prince is referring to Alanar "toothpicks" compared to Frostmourne comment, so again, not reading the full conversation.

    Transmog isn't canon. Transmog isn't apart of the story. It doesn't matter if it makes sense canonically or not and just because it looks cool is a very valid reason for a dress up system.
    Nope, called you out before. Nothing 30 minutes, dude please lmao

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    Are you saying you're now in favor of Frostmourne being transmogged? Cool!
    This means you havent read the entire time??
    I was only suggesting that it would be cool to add a nod in game how we are able to get that look now since blizz always said we will never get it.

    Before you went on your dress up crusade.. god you are a waste of time my god.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Nope, called you out before. Nothing 30 minutes, dude please lmao

    This means you havent read the entire time??
    I was only suggesting that it would be cool to add a nod in game how we are able to get that look now since blizz always said we will never get it.

    Before you went on your dress up crusade.. god you are a waste of time my god.
    You're right. Sorry, it was 23 minutes as your longest one. Where you decided to agree with me calling Transmog dress up and has no impact on the story and removed the little insult you thrown.

    No you haven't you little liar. You were dead set on being against transmogged because you perceived Frostmourne to be stronger than the Blades of the Fallen Prince along with it being shattered.
    Last edited by Glazey; 2021-01-19 at 12:02 PM.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Adding it because it looks cool when it makes no sense canonically isn't a valid reason to add it
    Honestly with Green Fire being added in MoP randomly I could see them giving DKs a small questline to reforge the blade, especially with DKs having a major focus this expansion.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    You're right. Sorry, it was 23 minutes as your longest one. Where you decided to agree with me calling Transmog dress up and has no impact on the story and removed the little insult you thrown.
    You went back and forth all effort in editing posts and then blandly say: i want frostmounre for transmog.

    23 min, give me a break lmao you were the first to respond and then couple of minutes later you needed to add another layer of bullshit to your posts, thus saying read my entire posts is just hilarious.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Honestly with Green Fire being added in MoP randomly I could see them giving DKs a small questline to reforge the blade, especially with DKs having a major focus this expansion.
    I already opted that as a potential option, I though you didnt care or liked the idea?

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    As much as I think dks should get this as a legacy thing, it feels like its to late for that. The runeswords are still a thing in current lore and now also with shalamourne. It would feel awkward to suddenly get frostmourne from icc legeacy raid for example.

    Maybe if arthas comes into play and he will offer some side quest to get a husk of the former blade and he will eventually tell us he doesnt need it anymore, thus offering it as a reminder for what happend and give it as a Dk thing transmog only.

    But as of now.. our only solid chance is to ask the runecarver kindly to reforge those 2 tooth picks into 1. But dont think that will happen any time soon.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The warglaives made sense in that story. Essentially going back in time. Its a shame it wasnt explained that well and the big difference obviously is that the glaives were a dropp anyway. The one thing that I though was realy weird was at the start of Legion when Illidan didnt wore the original ones, they didnt explain where he got the new ones I think. Frostmourne was never an actual dropp. Also these husks still excist. It was stripped from power, but they are still canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You went back and forth all effort in editing posts and then blandly say: i want frostmounre for transmog.

    23 min, give me a break lmao you were the first to respond and then couple of minutes later you needed to add another layer of bullshit to your posts, thus saying read my entire posts is just hilarious.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I already opted that as a potential option, I though you didnt care or liked the idea?
    the first edited post btw, That's a hefty change to your entire argument that I somehow missed in quoting. I don't how it wasn't obvious that I was in favor of it being transmogged from my very first post.
    Last edited by Glazey; 2021-01-19 at 12:07 PM.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    the first edited post btw
    Now read my posts and see I already tried to find an option before you came in with your dress up shit and then say I want it as option. No it was already there... first thing I came with. You just forgot to read. Thats the only thing I get from this...

    Inconsistent piece of S is what you are.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-19 at 12:10 PM.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Now read my posts and see I already tried to find an option before you came in with your dress up shit and then say I wsnt it as option. Just stfu dude for real.

    Inconsistent piece of S is what you are.
    Naw, you projected your own shit onto me. But now that you've changed your argument into what I've been saying. I'm glad I was able to convince you.

    Mind showing me where I've been inconsistent with my argument?

    Now read my posts and see I already tried to find an option before you came in with your dress up shit and then say I want it as option. No it was already there... first thing I came with. You just forgot to read. Thats the only thing I get from this...

    Inconsistent piece of S is what you are.
    Man, you're really changing your stuff here. I only added onto my points or fixed a spelling error, but jesus. You're changing everything! And no, it wasn't always there. You added an entire paragraph after you posted and after I started replying to it. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Glazey; 2021-01-19 at 12:16 PM.

  11. #71
    I want a Frostmourne themed staff that only PRIESTS can use, eff everyone else.
    I'll show myself out..

  12. #72
    Shadowmourne is cooler because its an axe and fits my orc better

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    Explain to me the logic as to why Frostmourne can't be used for transmog for "Story reasons" and why Warglaives can?

    While also factoring in Transmog itself isn't relevant or canon to the story.
    frostmourne was shattered, warglaives werent, they were probably taken by the wardens after illidans imprisonment, blizzard was just lazy and didnt want to make a quest to obtain them and made them obtainable via legacy raids

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    frostmourne was shattered, warglaives werent, they were probably taken by the wardens after illidans imprisonment, blizzard was just lazy and didnt want to make a quest to obtain them and made them obtainable via legacy raids
    Again, transmog doesn't play by story rules. Warglaives are actually unique in that you had to do an extra step for them to be transmogged. The rest is just obtain them and you get the transmog.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    Naw, you projected your own shit onto me. But now that you've changed your argument into what I've been saying. I'm glad I was able to convince you.

    Mind showing me where I've been inconsistent with my argument?
    You said, you dont care for lore and that its all dress up bla bla, read your own posts if you will. I checked back on my own posts twice and the editing was only for the best cus I dont want to get banned. Its weak to compare that to you just adding something completely new to your own post, were mine were just a few tweaks to make it a litrle friendlier. My view, opinion or take on hasnt changed at all, so thats false.

    Only to miss my entire point of the whole discussion that I would like a nod or quest for it to be transmogable.

    Those 2 dont realy go hand in hand speaking of frostmourne. Arthas is if not the most beloved character in their indy company and I said that because frostmourne was never available at all , players would only appreciate if they give some explanation or nod to the old lore. It doesnt have to be big and reforging the weps back to 1 will only work if it has a follow up in lore in game. We only want it transmoggable so something small would be enough.

    Well you kinda made it clear in the way you write you never wanted it, only to say: that you want it transmogable, makes you inconsistent and very confused.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    Shadowmourne is cooler because its an axe and fits my orc better

    - - - Updated - - -



    frostmourne was shattered, warglaives werent, they were probably taken by the wardens after illidans imprisonment, blizzard was just lazy and didnt want to make a quest to obtain them and made them obtainable via legacy raids
    Dont even try it.. he doesnt care.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-19 at 12:23 PM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What does the power of a weapon have to do with it's appearance?
    Power wise it's never been weaker, appearance wise I can't believe anyone finds it appealing to the eyes..

  16. #76
    Do we really need dk vulpera slutmogs with frostmourne?..

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

    Dont even try it.. he doesnt care.
    ye i know, i dont plan to argue with him, i was just stating my opinion and i plan on keeping it at that

  18. #78
    To all the people saying Frostmourne was shattered; I guess the point of this thread was to highlight the fact that we now deal directly with the gentleman that created it in the first place.

    A bit of a flavour quest for DK's to get him to create a replica (without the soul stealing business of course) would be kind of cool.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Power wise it's never been weaker, appearance wise I can't believe anyone finds it appealing to the eyes..
    Power can be restored with it's creator, the Runecarver, and obviously not everyone is going to agree what does and doesn't look good.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

  20. #80
    Just have a secret Shadowlands vendor sell a "Replica Frostmourne" transmog item with no stats. Done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •