Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    A) Frostmourne isn't lootable
    B) Frostmourne is Shattered, Splintered, Fractured, Broken, or Fragmented, how many more ways does it need to be said for you to understand it can't be remade when its already remade into 2 Frost DK Swords
    C) WARGLAIVES are on a loot table and have never been Shattered, Splintered, Fractured, Broken, or Fragmented
    A) This does not matter, Warglaives transmog is not unlocked by looting the item. There is precedent in how they treated Warglaives.
    B) Again, Transmog is not bound by terms of story as seen with Legion Artifacts.
    C) WARGLAIVE TRANSMOG ARE NOT UNLOCKED BY LOOTING THEM.

This is what you all keep saying, the same shit but everytime it's easily refuted. You come up with Story/Gameplay reasons as to why a system that is not bound to it can't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    The logic does work as your able to wield those weapons where you are unable to wield frostmourne without losing your soul, simple as that really, noone deserves to wield something as a transmog if they are actually unable to use the weapon, plus anyone who could wield a 2hander could use frostmourne if somehow it was made available since it was a paladin who origionally wielded the weapon.
    But wielding a version of it thats suped up on Azeroth juice is okay

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Listen kid, you are trying now again to use my points towards you to switch to me. Its cute and all but, it only makes you childish in my eyes. My edits I repeat werent anything that changed my opinion or view on things, thats what you did, that is why I said you are inconsistent.

You even missed the entire point to begin with and now you are trying to shift that haha. Truly a perfect ending for all wasted time here.

Welcome on the list.
    I only used your words with what you posted. How am I using your points to begin with? Where in my argument is inconsistent? This is like the third time I've asked you. Along with the Warglaives quest.

Restored means reforged I guess what he means, but appearntly its just dress up and needs no lore or nod to the player, its only the most famous blade in the game. I cant get behind that soulless take.
    I wasn't even in this part of the conversation, but go ahead. Tell me, what other quests or lore did we use for legendaries before/after the mythical Warglaive one?
    Last edited by Glazey; 2021-01-19 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    The duel wielding blades are not stronger than frostmourne, they barely have any of the powers the 2h had, frostmourne no longer exists to even compare it to the blades and even when they say they have no equal there is so many weapons far superior to it so even the lore doesnt match up to the power the blades have.

With frostmourne you had the ability to raise and control souls and undead which gave you an army, frostmourne also gave the user the ability to use any abilities that the souls in the weapon had, the blades are just standard runeblades in comparrison and only got strong because power was being channeled into it for the one use at the end of the expansion.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-01-19 at 05:15 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

The duel wielding blades are not stronger than frostmourne, they barely have any of the powers the 2h had, frostmourne no longer exists to even compare it to the blades and even when they say they have no equal there is so many weapons far superior to it so even the lore doesnt match up to the power the blades have.

With frostmourne you had the ability to raise and control souls and undead which gave you an army, frostmourne also gave the user the ability to use any abilities that the souls in the weapon had, the blades are just standard runeblades in comparrison and only got strong because power was being channeled into it for the one use at the end of the expansion.
    Back to quoting Blizzard directly, "Today the shards of Frostmourne can be recrafted and infused with even more power. However, the spirits still trapped within must first be subdued and bent to the wielder’s will."

So, we reforge Frostmourne into two different Mourneblades and give them Azeroth juice. I'm not seeing how it's not stronger.

Frostmourne had the power to steal souls. Not raise the dead, that's just Death Knight powers. The Helm of Domination is what controlled the Scourge.
    Last edited by Glazey; 2021-01-19 at 05:33 PM.

Back to quoting Blizzard directly, "Today the shards of Frostmourne can be recrafted and infused with even more power. However, the spirits still trapped within must first be subdued and bent to the wielder’s will."

So, we reforge Frostmourne into two different Mourneblades and give them Azeroth juice. I'm not seeing how it's not stronger.

Frostmourne had the power to steal souls. Not raise the dead, that's just Death Knight powers. The Helm of Domination is what controlled the Scourge.
    Frostmourne had the power to bind and raise the undead, not even the player deathknight could raise anything more powerful alone unlike frostmourne, sindragosa is bound to frostmourne and thats why the blades still retained a small amount of that dragons power, frostmourne is a god tier or even world tier weapon where the blades of the fallen fall far below it in power and only retain small portions of what frostmourne actually had.

The lore doesnt back up the power of the blades, a few lines of dialect saying this and that dont prove the blades are more powerful than frostmourne when the actual power of frostmourne proves otherwise. Frostmourne no longer exists at this point to even compare power, blades of the fallen are just powerful runeblades nothing more.

End of the day frostmourne cant be wielded by anyone without you losing your soul and control, if you cant wield the weapon noone deserves a transmog of it.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-01-19 at 05:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Restored means reforged I guess what he means, but appearntly its just dress up and needs no lore or nod to the player, its only the most famous blade in the game. I cant get behind that soulless take.

- - - Updated - - -

Frostmourne will yet be another Ashbringer thing in the end anyway. The coolness will die afther the first week since every dk will be running with it.
    that too yea. i do notice however when a paladin with a mage tower one goes by. same as with the other mage tower weapons.

damn i wish theyd bring back mogs from challenge modes again. MoP ones were sick. I dont play the character i got them on anymore.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Frostmourne had the power to bind and raise the undead, not even the player deathknight could raise anything more powerful alone unlike frostmourne, sindragosa is bound to frostmourne and thats why the blades still retained a small amount of that dragons power, frostmourne is a god tier or even world tier weapon where the blades of the fallen fall far below it in power and only retain small portions of what frostmourne actually had.

The lore doesnt back up the power of the blades, a few lines of dialect saying this and that dont prove the blades are more powerful than frostmourne when the actual power of frostmourne proves otherwise. Frostmourne no longer exists at this point to even compare power, blades of the fallen are just powerful runeblades nothing more.

End of the day frostmourne cant be wielded by anyone without you losing your soul and control, if you cant wield the weapon noone deserves a transmog of it.
    Take notes Alanar, this is how to actually have an argument.

Frostmourne is not what binds the undead, that was the Helm of Domination or the will of the Death Knight. We know this from the Helm of Domination breaking and the undead becoming mindless and the short story with the Horsemen showing that they themselves are able to control the undead with willpower within their area. The Helms power was just big enough to cover, if not, most of Azeroth. If anything Frostmourne strengthens the users powers, not be the power itself. Blades of the Fallen Prince should be overall stronger cause it's still Frostmourne, reforged granted, but hyped up on Azeroth blood. Those few lines of do matter though, you can't just decide I don't like this part of the story, so I'm gonna ignore it.

And we're back to using a story reason that just doesn't work. Transmog is not apart of the story, canon, or anything. Transmog is dress up.
    If you're still hold up for lore reasons, we've wielded far stronger weapons. The Helm of Domination is what made the Lich King, the Lich King. Not Frostmourne.
    Last edited by Glazey; 2021-01-19 at 05:58 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A) This does not matter, Warglaives transmog is not unlocked by looting the item. There is precedent in how they treated Warglaives.
    B) Again, Transmog is not bound by terms of story as seen with Legion Artifacts.
    C) WARGLAIVE TRANSMOG ARE NOT UNLOCKED BY LOOTING THEM.

This is what you all keep saying, the same shit but everytime it's easily refuted. You come up with Story/Gameplay reasons as to why a system that is not bound to it can't use it.

I only used your words with what you posted. How am I using your points to begin with? Where in my argument is inconsistent? This is like the third time I've asked you. Along with the Warglaives quest.

I wasn't even in this part of the conversation, but go ahead. Tell me, what other quests or lore did we use for legendaries before/after the mythical Warglaive one?
    If you werent part of that, what is the pointin discussing anything with you, you missed the entire point and now we are on repeat again.. asking the same questions. Its just dumb dude.

Warglaives got explained more then once, frostmourne same thing. You refuse to listen to multiple people and I refuse to continue the converation with you in any shape or form further. You dont care and it shows. Its pointless to explain a lore/gameplay thing here that is appearntly needed for you, but it not relevant, because that was never the discussion.

Edit : Sorry for the false message earlier, but I though I had you on ignore. Its fixed now. My advise is to spend your time elsewhere or find a topic that is more your thing. I wont see any further replies.

Also an tip: Dont be a douche and you wont be called out by multipe people, makes the time on mmo-champion a bit more bareable for you. Good luck.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-19 at 05:57 PM.

If you werent part of that, what is the pointin discussing anything with you, you missed the entire point and now we are on repeat again.. asking the same questions. Its just dumb dude.

Warglaives got explained more then once, frostmourne same thing. You refuse to listen to multiple people and I refuse to continue the converation with you in any shape or form further. You dont care and it shows. Its pointless to explain a lore/gameplay thing here that is appearntly needed for you, but it not relevant, because that was never the discussion.

Edit : Sorry for the false message earlier, but I though I had you on ignore. Its fixed now. My advise is to spend your time elsewhere or find a topic that is more your thing. I wont see any further replies.

Also an tip: Dont be a douche and you wont be called out by multipe people, makes the time on mmo-champion a bit more bareable for you. Good luck.
    Fuck off you rat. You threw insults first and couldn't handle it when it got thrown back at you. You never gave me what I asked for at all, you are a worthless stain. Never showed me where my argument was inconsistent, just threw more insults. Never showed me the Warglaives quest, just threw more insults. The only people who are "backing" you up haven't read the entire conversation, or the other moron who threw insults first.

I refuted each and every claim. Fully. You couldn't bring up one point that had any actual merit as to why Frostmourne shouldn't be transmogged.
    Last edited by Glazey; 2021-01-19 at 06:04 PM.

Yes.
    Let players have this iconic weapon and lets make it piss easy to get so literally nobody will use it as transmog...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    that too yea. i do notice however when a paladin with a mage tower one goes by. same as with the other mage tower weapons.

damn i wish theyd bring back mogs from challenge modes again. MoP ones were sick. I dont play the character i got them on anymore.
    Yea some of those skins are still cool!
    Agree, but I do wish they would come with a new set like mop one, I only have it on my priest so I am salty I dont have it on multiple classes, but I take my loss and will be happy if something new like that will be introduced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Yes.
    Let players have this iconic weapon and lets make it piss easy to get so literally nobody will use it as transmog...
    Ashbringer, doomhammer all says hi. Its bound to happen if we ever get it anyway.

Ot: If we ever get the option to make it a skin for us to use, I hope they dont listen to some people here and take the soulless approuch. Either make it a quest or have Arthas involved in some shape or form. No one cares for the discussion if that transmog option is canon or not. I mean every ret pala had Ashbringer in Legion that obviously felt like a huge joke.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-19 at 06:26 PM.

Classic Alanar, changing my argument to fit his needs. Cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck are you even talking about? It can be done in any number of ways, Questline, defeat Arthas in timewalking, combination of both or some other way. It doesn't really matter cause guess what, it's transmog. It doesn't matter.

2nd, Who the fuck said they were deleted? Wanna stop making shit up? I said they were depleted and discarded.

Illidan has Warglaives of Azzinoth after you defeated Gul'dan. After that, it became the Flamereapers.
    You seem slightly upset. Though I do understand being wrong isn't always fun - no need to get so agitated.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea some of those skins are still cool!
    Agree, but I do wish they would come with a new set like mop one, I only have it on my priest so I am salty I dont have it on multiple classes, but I take my loss and will be happy if something new like that will be introduced.
    oh 100% new stuff. no point in rehashing or diluting what people got back then.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You seem slightly upset. Though I do understand being wrong isn't always fun - no need to get so agitated.
    How am I wrong?

Take notes Alanar, this is how to actually have an argument.

Frostmourne is not what binds the undead, that was the Helm of Domination or the will of the Death Knight. We know this from the Helm of Domination breaking and the undead becoming mindless and the short story with the Horsemen showing that they themselves are able to control the undead with willpower within their area. The Helms power was just big enough to cover, if not, most of Azeroth. If anything Frostmourne strengthens the users powers, not be the power itself. Blades of the Fallen Prince should be overall stronger cause it's still Frostmourne, reforged granted, but hyped up on Azeroth blood. Those few lines of do matter though, you can't just decide I don't like this part of the story, so I'm gonna ignore it.

And we're back to using a story reason that just doesn't work. Transmog is not apart of the story, canon, or anything. Transmog is dress up.
    If you're still hold up for lore reasons, we've wielded far stronger weapons. The Helm of Domination is what made the Lich King, the Lich King. Not Frostmourne.
    You seem to be mistaken about the powers of a deathknight, the main power a deathknight has is in the runeblade as it grants you access to deathknight abilities without the need for years of training. Without the runeblade a deathknight would only be able to use abilities they actually learnt or had access to when created, most created deathknight would have access to some necromancer/warlock magic without a runeblade.

Arthas gained all his deathknight powers from frostmourne and the armor when he gained all the necromancer powers, frostmourne was created for the sole use of the lich king and has powers to steal souls and reanimate the dead.

Frostmourne was designed to steal your soul and put you under the control of the lich king, no one can wield it but the lich king as you would be a mindless puppet, so lore wise and story wise tranmog is fine as long as your able to use the origional weapon.

There's no reason it can't be done. We have the pieces, and the guy that made it in the first place. Quest chain to reforge the blade from the Blades of the Fallen Prince. Power wise it doesn't matter as the 1Hs are said to be more powerful than Frostmourne was. Lore wise it doesn't matter because it's xmog and we also have multiple examples of weapons that steal souls (Shadowmourne anyone?). Blizzard even invoked the memory of Frostmourne in their flavor text when announcing that Frost DKs will be able to use 2Hs again. No real reason it can't happen. I understand several folks here don't WANT it to happen, and Blizzard may very well agree. But again, no reason it couldn't if they were so inclined.

You seem to be mistaken about the powers of a deathknight, the main power a deathknight has is in the runeblade as it grants you access to deathknight abilities without the need for years of training. Without the runeblade a deathknight would only be able to use abilities they actually learnt or had access to when created, most created deathknight would have access to some necromancer/warlock magic without a runeblade.

Arthas gained all his deathknight powers from frostmourne and the armor when he gained all the necromancer powers, frostmourne was created for the sole use of the lich king and has powers to steal souls and reanimate the dead.
    I don't see how I am. The Runeblade is more of a conduit for the DK to channel his powers, not the Runeblade grants the powers itself. There is a difference.

Arthas became a Death Knight after Frostmourne sucked out his soul, but it didn't give him powers. Only a means to channel it. The armor has been pretty much been retconned to being the helmet only. That's where the true power of the Lich King resided. That is where Arthas controlled the massive amounts of undead. Bolvar was able to control the undead just as well as Arthas, but didn't have Frostmourne, and raised a entirely new generation of Death Knights without it also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    A

Also, it was shattered by tirion...remade into 2 smaller swords for dk frost artifact weapons..
    U can't get the mog cuz the weapon has ceased to exist...
    the jailer has the memory of frostmourne he plucked from the runecarver's mind... so you never know with a transmog/memory drop from a future patch raid which could also have "memory of domination" for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Ashbringer was to stop the burning legion and sargeras.

U should get frostmourne for the huge need...to go afk in orgrimmar?

Also, it was shattered by tirion...remade into 2 smaller swords for dk frost artifact weapons..
    U can't get the mog cuz the weapon has ceased to exist...
    Transmogs are customization, not canon.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant take your loss it seems.. I understand it hard to let go, but you failed. I would appriciate to not use my name in every post cus your salty thanks.

Your cute glaze, but I am taken.

Edit: reported again cus of salty language. Realy sad.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-19 at 07:01 PM.